TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 6

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 6

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

yellowdollroom wrote:I wonder if this wedding was sooooo boring like the last one was.
Lol I bet she wanted to complain (Jamie is a natural complainer) but she didn't want the backlash she got last time. I bet she even filmed some footage of her complaining and didn't include it lol
RETIRED MODERATOR

LurkingWatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LurkingWatcher »

What if this "other building" is another person's house? Like Colby's cheating and lying about it. o.O At least they went on "vacation" if you could call it that. Everyday is a vacation for Jamie. Also isn't she older than him? Maybe that's why he looks so young.

wiscobadger93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wiscobadger93 »

LurkingWatcher wrote:What if this "other building" is another person's house? Like Colby's cheating and lying about it. o.O At least they went on "vacation" if you could call it that. Everyday is a vacation for Jamie. Also isn't she older than him? Maybe that's why he looks so young.
Which other building are you talking about?

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

wiscobadger93 wrote:
LurkingWatcher wrote:What if this "other building" is another person's house? Like Colby's cheating and lying about it. o.O At least they went on "vacation" if you could call it that. Everyday is a vacation for Jamie. Also isn't she older than him? Maybe that's why he looks so young.
Which other building are you talking about?
Jamie mentioned that Colby needs to take their car every day for work because sometimes he works at the "other building", which I'm guessing is another lab or office. She had never mentioned it before they moved to the new house. I personally don't think he's cheating or using the vehicle to goof off. He's probably just gotten lazy since moving farther away from work.

yellowdollroom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yellowdollroom »

Some interesting lunches in her new video

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ His lunches made me sad.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

I wonder if he eats lunch by himself....that soup one was embarrassing.

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

Whenever she says "I packed Colby's lunch" it makes me think that he's in elementary school. Also she did a Target haul with a big speech about a controversy over the dollar spot. I had no idea there was any sort of controversy or up roar.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

In her debt free tag she talks about how they are going to pay off her student loans at the beginning of the year. Why wait until Jan if you have the money now? Unless they are waiting for a bonus or something of Colby's.
She said she was doing a Q&A soon, hopefully shell answer the question about that at home job she has....

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Because they don't have the money. It's the same as last year, using his tax refund and bonus to pay off HER loans once again. She's smart in that aspect. Making sure if anything goes south, she won't have any debt to deal with.

She started a blog and I can already tell she thinks she's a good write. What is the purpose of abbreviating Colby's name through the post? That made no sense. She really should just give up on doing anything Internet wise. She's just not that creative.

leahjay1990
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leahjay1990 »

It really bugs me that she doesn't put Colby's name. Her viewers are the only ones that read her blog, and they obviously know his name. So I don't understand why she's trying to be so secretive about it.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

Jamie, you might want to install some sort of spell and grammar check on your computer. Also, what an odd blog to start with.
It seems like she doesn't want to go by TheNotSoOrdinaryWife anymore, which is fine. It's a horrible name for her. Plain Jane is good, she should change all her stuff to that.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I think the C thing is one of those forum type things where women refer to their family by abbreviations (for some weird reason, idk). Like DH is dear husband, DS is dear son, DD dear daughter etc. It's stupid though, because we know she's Jamie and he's Colby, it's not as if she's going to hide their identities by not using names
RETIRED MODERATOR

leahjay1990
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leahjay1990 »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:I think the C thing is one of those forum type things where women refer to their family by abbreviations (for some weird reason, idk). Like DH is dear husband, DS is dear son, DD dear daughter etc. It's stupid though, because we know she's Jamie and he's Colby, it's not as if she's going to hide their identities by not using names
Oh ok. I just assumed those abbreviations were only meant for TTC sites and such. I didn't think people used them in their personal blogs. I just think it's so strange that she's using both of their names on her channel, but not on her blog. I also don't understand why she's wanting her blog and her channel to have separate names. Not a very good marketing decision if you ask me. Like slytherin said, she should just rename her channel and blog "Plain Jane" so that way her shop, channel, and blog would all have the same name.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Those abbreviations are more for forums and people that are writing for an audience that doesn't know who they are and who their family is. That is not the case with Jamie. No one is going to magically stable across her blog that doesn't know who she is from YouTube.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

What's the link to Jamie's blog?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Honorary Melissa wrote:What's the link to Jamie's blog?
https://mysimplefrugallife.wordpress.com/
RETIRED MODERATOR

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Her hair looks HORRIBLE in her new video. It looks really ashy. Almost grey. How do her videos alway turn out super washed out? She has a decent camera ffs.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
bbgorilla wrote:Her hair looks HORRIBLE in her new video. It looks really ashy. Almost grey. How do her videos alway turn out super washed out? She has a decent camera ffs.
Yeah, her hair and that bright yellow tooth really steal the show. I couldn't focus on ANYTHING she said.

Yeah, her mouth area in general is unfortunate. Teeth, mouth shape, lip size, mustache.

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

slytherin wrote: It seems like she doesn't want to go by TheNotSoOrdinaryWife anymore, which is fine. It's a horrible name for her. Plain Jane is good, she should change all her stuff to that.
How sad that Plain Jane is what fits her best.

I can't believe they waited for a few years to give presents to Colby's girlfriend. I god presents from my husband's side of the family the first Christmas we were together and we started dated in November so no one knew if it would be serious or not. It's something you just do. I chipped in for their presents too. They are so cheap. Man oh man.

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”