TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 6

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 6

Post by Bluel »

She looks so old in the video. Ad she needs to look into a good foundation. Her skin is so red, it makes her chin look really pronounced. Make an effort Jamie.

So, her camera dies and she decides to film on her phone vlog style. That's really professional.

I thought she wasn't into church and things, yet she is going to church on Christmas. I don't care for those holiday/weekend church goers.

Shame on all her subs who like her enough to send her cards and force her to spend $200 on stamps.

leahjay1990
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leahjay1990 »

PokeitPokeit wrote:
I can't believe they waited for a few years to give presents to Colby's girlfriend. I god presents from my husband's side of the family the first Christmas we were together and we started dated in November so no one knew if it would be serious or not. It's something you just do. I chipped in for their presents too. They are so cheap. Man oh man.
I also thought it was very rude of them to wait so long to get her a gift. I wonder if the girlfriend bought them a gift...

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

I love how Jamie throws around numbers every chance she gets.
From her blog:
Although the prices here were a bit on the higher end, about $30-$40 per dish, it was worth every penny.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She clearly still reads here since she addressed the initial usage in her blog posts.

I think she used a different name for her blog so her pages here wouldn't show up if anyone else happened to Google her.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

How many personal stories does she have to tell? I don't believe that she has enough going on in her life to have enough completely different content to post. Tbh, if someone asked me to write personal stories 3 or 4 times a week, I'd be stumped to find interesting stuff that was good for a public audience to want to keep coming back and reading; most stuff that happens in people's lives is only interesting or funny to them and people that personally know them, not to a general audience. She already has her YT for the ordinary stuff she does (cooking, cleaning, "finance", playing with the cats, laundry), so she's gonna have to branch out and start doing other things if she wants to start blogging consistently.
RETIRED MODERATOR

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She doesn't have an interesting enough life to keep a blog of personal stories going. Especially when the latest post was about peeing a car. :? I understand she has this disease (that she seems to play up for her audience but that's just my opinion) but I can see why Colby would need those magazines. Nothing about her is sexy. I wonder if he has any regrets about their marriage? Yeah he got a mommy to take care of him but on the flip side she has all these issues and hang ups.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

https://mysimplefrugallife.wordpress.co ... sometimes/

Jesus, the self-pity and sympathy fishing is strong in this one. She doesn't act like an adult at all, just go to the doctor Jamie! There is no way this girl is ready for a baby if she can't even take care of herself.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

"I won't go in to detail..." Bitch, your entire post was going in to too much detail. Why is she so comfortable sharing her vagina related problems with complete strangers? It's beyond weird.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Her blog is just another place for her to complain about everything. She's not althetic, she has to do all this stuff ahead of a trip because she needs to use the bathroom, and now the period issues. At this point, everything seems to be her own fault and her unwillingness to change her life and diet around to see what works. Remember when she wasn't going to eat sweets and then the next haul was peanut butter cups, sugary drinks, cake mixes, etc? Yeah, she's really trying to help herself. Woah is Jamie.

She will never explore any other options to better her situation because then she'll have nothing to complain about.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Another Q&A. That's definitely her fall back type of video.

Does she put blush on her chin and that's why it always looks so red?

When she mentioned all the stuff she does so she won't be bored she didn't make one mention of her supposed "work at home job." Interesting.

Plenty of youtubers are able to film when they have kids but of course Jamie would make it out to be harder then it is.

So, she doesn't want to look at boring white walls but she doesn't mind boring gray walls? Okay.

A social anxiety video is more personal then her IC videos?

What's her favorite meal to cook? Not chicken Jamie, don't lie, it's anything with potatoes. Oh and cheese. We've seen that from her videos.

I skipped around towards the last 15 minutes. She rambles so much. A 34 minute part one video? I can only imagine her part two and probably three.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

She repeats herself so freaking much, her video could be half as long.
I just had to lol at her giving relationship advice, i'm glad her and toddler have been together so long but she's going on and on how important making time for each other is. Girl, you have nothing but time! And every time we see them together they are so awkward, like teenagers together.
She wants 2 kids in the next five years..... :rofl:
and i can't with her appearance anymore. The hair, the makeup, teeth, red skin....she should really invest in some braces or invisalign and get some whitening strips.

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

So if she can't hold down a job due to her health issues, how is she supposed to take care of children? I don't get it?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

At the end of part one she pretty much admitted her "work at home job" is her crappy etsy store. You tried Jamie.

If she was a better editor she could edit out all those obvious pauses while she talked and all the "okay" and "kay"''s in between each question.

Her hair looks like it hasn't been washed. And I thought Colby picked the ugly gray color? Now that's her favorite color?

She talked about how she would like to be a midwife (she really went heavy on the baby stuff on these videos) but said it would take so long. She's been out of school for so long now and not doing anything, she could have already went back and probably been close to finishing. She just needs to admit her "dream job" is to stay home and be lazy.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

this chick is STILL buying all her clothes from goodwill, STILL going to "master cuts" for $5 shit cuts and STILL only uploading Q&A vids?

lol wtf round & round she goes...i dont watch her anymore but still subbed so i see her in my feed looking as "high class" as usual with the same ol shit content

you would think that as long as she has been doing YT or at least been on GG (FFS) she would upgrade her shit especially since its like her "job" :roll:

....damn so many things in quotes

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

She really shouldn't part her hair down the middle. It never looks good on anyone.

2 kids in 5 years? How is she going to manage that while Colby is working all day? What happens when an IC flair hits and she has to take these kids to activities or go somewhere while Colby is still working? The age gap between children sounds rather ambitious.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I feel like she's one of those people who lives their life based on what they think they're supposed to do, not necessarily what they want to do. Like, does she really even want kids? Or does she think because she's married and in her late 20s it's the logical next step. I can't see her wanting to take care of children to be honest, they seem like too much work for her and she honestly doesn't seem very nurturing or like the type of person who even likes children.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She needs to have kids as a way to not look lazy anymore. Without them she just looks like a lazy person who has no ambition but to sit at home all day. She can't even be bothered to put in effort for her YouTube channel. If she has kids, she'll have a more "reasonable" reason that doesn't make her look bad to stay home.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

What a waste of money for all those decorations. Fifteen dollars for stocking holders is not a great deal in my mind. And that wrapping paper thing will be cheaper after the holiday - especially since she said she will need it for after Christmas. She'd be wise to wait until after the holiday to stock up for next year. Or at least hit places like TJMaxx for cheaper before-holiday purchases. Sigh. A fool and her money.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

You guys....

:rofl:

I can't.
I know so bad!

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

Those Christmas cards look so drab and depressing. A selfie as a picture and black and white for Christmas? I just can't.

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”