Marissa '#ThisWholePizzaFitsMyMacros' Lace Part 5

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa '#ThisWholePizzaFitsMyMacros' Lace Part 5

Post by count_your_rainbows »

Kamakazi wrote:Anyone else notice that she admitted her rent is $3000?! :o.

I know it was speculated around that but holy crap, I feel like my $850 rent is steep

LA is very very expensive and to live in a nice place is like outrageous expensive. I live in a good area, but crappy building and pay $1400 . It's brutal. :(
Marissa lives in a really nice building in a popular area so what she pays is pretty much average.

untapie
Learner
Learner

Post by untapie »

Kamakazi wrote:Anyone else notice that she admitted her rent is $3000?! :o.

I know it was speculated around that but holy crap, I feel like my $850 rent is steep
where did she admit her rent is that much?

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

anyone else see in her snapchat that she was driving around in a Mustang this morning?

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

I know where she lives, I know she said $3000 but I can assure you it's nearer to $4000 if not a bit more, that's the going rate for a two bed.

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

holy fuuuuuck my rent is $600 and i live in a nice apartment in a pretty big city.

i can't imagine paying $3000 a month, and then adding wifi/cable/etc.. that's insane

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

hermionegrangers wrote:holy fuuuuuck my rent is $600 and i live in a nice apartment in a pretty big city.

i can't imagine paying $3000 a month, and then adding wifi/cable/etc.. that's insane
:o Where do you live because I'm moving there immediately?!?! $3,000 - $4,000 is outrageous for rent, but I wish I could find a nice place in the city limits of Memphis for $600.
It's ridiculous she pays has her grandparents pay that much in rent to live in the heart of Los Angeles when there's literally no need for her to live in that area...it's not like she works downtown or has auditions 24/7 where she needs to get into the city a lot. She could live in one of billions of nice suburbs of LA for quite a bit less.
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

Is she sponsored by drybar yet? It seems like she's trying hard to make that happen but she just comes off as dirty so idk if that will ever happen. And I agree, for her there's no reason someone with basically no job and no friends needs to be living where she is. She's just throwing her money away into rent. She could save so much by living literally anywhere else. Sitting inside and doing nothing doesn't require her living in that complex.

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

yosoycordova wrote:
hermionegrangers wrote:holy fuuuuuck my rent is $600 and i live in a nice apartment in a pretty big city.

:o Where do you live because I'm moving there immediately?!?! $3,000 - $4,000 is outrageous for rent, but I wish I could find a nice place in the city limits of Memphis for $600.
It's ridiculous she pays has her grandparents pay that much in rent to live in the heart of Los Angeles when there's literally no need for her to live in that area...it's not like she works downtown or has auditions 24/7 where she needs to get into the city a lot. She could live in one of billions of nice suburbs of LA for quite a bit less.
I live in Salt Lake City Utah!

Haha in the middle of the city too it's wonderful :)

bandzmum
Learner
Learner

Post by bandzmum »

telle0x wrote:I'm not bashing her physical form, but her choice to not wear a bra on camera.
yeah i find it and i mean we all know shes spent thousands on bras from Victoria's Secret, why not wear them??

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

yosoycordova wrote:

I live in Alabama and me and my husband pay $650 a month for a beautiful historical loft! I can't imagine $3000-$5000 and then adding on utilities :o

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

If this girl tweets "She believed she could so she did" one more damn time I'm going to lose it! :x

littlemissgrace
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littlemissgrace »

Anyone see her latest snap chat with the tan stains on her shirt? One of them is right over her nipple. I thought it was meaning for a second ... Gross!!! Change your shirt.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

bamababe88 wrote:
yosoycordova wrote:

I live in Alabama and me and my husband pay $650 a month for a beautiful historical loft! I can't imagine $3000-$5000 and then adding on utilities :o
You both pay $650 separately? Or the entire apartment is only $650 between the 2?

OT but since we're comparing notes- in Toronto, the building I live in is $1,400 for a 2 bedroom or $1,200 for a 1 bedroom. I pay around $650 + internet and utilities since I live with a roommate. (Which is around ~$490 USD, but then again our wages are higher I believe). But anyway, thank fuck I don't have to live in LA otherwise I'd be out on the street :?

Post by Guest »

Kamakazi wrote:If this girl tweets "She believed she could so she did" one more damn time I'm going to lose it! :x
Believes she could what? Not shower? Mess up her fake tan? Go to dry bar? If so, then you go girl you did it! :tu: :roll:

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

Anyone else notice that weird thing she does with her eye???

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

You both pay $650 separately? Or the entire apartment is only $650 between the 2?

OT but since we're comparing notes- in Toronto, the building I live in is $1,400 for a 2 bedroom or $1,200 for a 1 bedroom. I pay around $650 + internet and utilities since I live with a roommate. (Which is around ~$490 USD, but then again our wages are higher I believe). But anyway, thank fuck I don't have to live in LA otherwise I'd be out on the street :? [/quote]

The whole loft is $650 a month.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

This girl makes me SO mad! A girl asked a simple question on Miss Marissa's new "vlog" and of course Rissa got sassy with the girl and when I stepped in she deleted everything :roll:

CorgTayto
Debater
Debater

Post by CorgTayto »

One minute of the vlog is the surfing, and yet it's the title of the vlog because she knows that putting "HOT GREG" in the title will make her minions click. Another trip to Dry Bar, which really begs the question - is she incapable of doing her hair? She's made videos before about curling wands that she has dropped over $100 on, but she paid someone to curl her hair. I just don't get it. The only way I would ever consider doing that is if I had a super special event to go to. I don't even understand this girl.

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

OT but since we're comparing notes- in Toronto, the building I live in is $1,400 for a 2 bedroom or $1,200 for a 1 bedroom. I pay around $650 + internet and utilities since I live with a roommate. (Which is around ~$490 USD, but then again our wages are higher I believe). But anyway, thank fuck I don't have to live in LA otherwise I'd be out on the street :? [/quote][/quote][/quote]

it's 600 total, so my boyfriend and i pay around 300 each a month (obviously a bit more added for utilities/internet). it's usually 350 per person i think

sarcastically
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sarcastically »

Why is she driving a mustang all of the sudden?

Return to “MarissaLace”