Boobs are relevant to a video?? Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipgirl30
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Marissa '#ThisWholePizzaFitsMyMacros' Lace Part 5

Post by gossipgirl30 »

i love how she acts like we don't all know she has saggy ass tits. sit the fuck down marissa and get a life!

Post by Guest »

Ew. GTFO with those floppy titties in your new vlog

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by dulapeep »

[youtube][/youtube]

Annoying things in this god damn vlog:
- WE GET IT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP.
- We can see your nipples through that shirt Maris! #classy
- She's never heard of (what I'm guessing was) halal? Good god...
- "I have a tiny waist and big hips so jeans fit me funny" how delusional is she to think her waist is "tiny"
- "I just feel no motivation to do videos why are you guys breathing down my neck" uh because bitch it's your job? My boss "breathes down" my neck every day at work when he asks me to do things because it's my JOB. Get over it.
- "I just love vlogging" no, Marissa, you've already said you just love how "stupidly easy" it is to make money off vlogs (see the FAQ on here)

Sorry y'all this video just pissed me tf off. Btw, she only uploaded today because she tweeted she's going to Hawaii with Nikki - guess she's gotta start bringing in the $$$ again

highlovers01
Learner
Learner

Post by highlovers01 »

Did she just say that her and greg are in love or am I day dreaming?? Girl u just started dating a second ago, calm ur panties

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

"I have a really tiny waist" okay marissa...
She might have a small/average waist but tiny.. she's so delusional about her body.

She has greg listed as HOT GREG as his contact info in her phone.....

I can't even imagine losing my mom at a young age, but she does need to get help. Especially since this is her mom's birthday month therapy can help. She can't keep calling it a rough patch when she's always feeling sad at least twice a month.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

OMG GREGS TEXTING ME... WHOS TEXTING ME... OMGGG LOOK AT MY COMPUTER SCREEN GREG TEXT ME.

Half of the video is her saying Hottt Greg text her...

Wow, someone texted you. You guys must be in love totally proves it.

hipteenevie
Learner
Learner

Post by hipteenevie »

gossipgirl30 wrote:i love how she acts like we don't all know she has saggy ass tits. sit the fuck down marissa and get a life!
TheJoyShow wrote:Ew. GTFO with those floppy titties in your new vlog
why the fuck are you putting her down like this? her tits look amazing. who fucking cares if when they're not in a push up bra they aren't as perky?
theres a thing called gravity... and she has lost weight so there's less volume than before so they aren't going to sit on her chest like the bolt ons pbbunny has.
im so over hearing people say this shit, not everyone has tits like what you're both obviously expecting every woman should. just step down and stop saying these petty remarks. comment on her hygiene or whatever but stop trying to equate having tits that hang a little low to something negative.

CorgTayto
Debater
Debater

Post by CorgTayto »

So, she thinks that it's OK to take as much time off from her job as she needs to "find herself"? What? She says she knows YouTube is a job, but she clearly doesn't if she thinks it's fine to apparently wait for divine inspiration about what her channel should be. Plus, her rent is $3000? Jesus. That is more than three months of my rent. How in the world is she affording her rent, all those clothes she hauled, all those candles she hauled a few weeks ago, and trips to Big Sur, Tahoe, and apparently Hawaii? Not to mention $50 planners to scrapbook in, and you know...groceries. It's a little infuriating that she has it easy enough that she can not work for a month and still afford stuff. She has life so incredibly easy, especially for a 22 year old, and she doesn't even realize it. I'm sure that this month is hard for her if it's when her mom died, but if it's so hard that you can't work and are crying for days at a time, spend some of your candle money on a few sessions with a therapist.

Also I had to laugh when she was going on and on about how "tiny" her waist is. No Marissa. You have an average / normal sized waist, and big hips. There is nothing wrong with saying that. Many women, myself included, have a normal sized waist and big hips. Plus I feel like she negated her tiny waist commentary by holding up jeans / clothing that were not "tiny," but instead average sizes. Why the need to be so vain? I don't get it. We can see what her body looks like in the vlogs, and I would respect her so much more if she were honest about her body and it's size. She's not overweight or big by any means, but she isn't rail thin, and I don't get why people think that being skinny = happiness and perfection. She looks fine.

kclarkx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kclarkx18 »

hipteenevie wrote:
gossipgirl30 wrote:i love how she acts like we don't all know she has saggy ass tits. sit the fuck down marissa and get a life!
why the fuck are you putting her down like this? her tits look amazing. who fucking cares if when they're not in a push up bra they aren't as perky?
theres a thing called gravity... and she has lost weight so there's less volume than before so they aren't going to sit on her chest like the bolt ons pbbunny has.
im so over hearing people say this shit, not everyone has tits like what you're both obviously expecting every woman should. just step down and stop saying these petty remarks. comment on her hygiene or whatever but stop trying to equate having tits that hang a little low to something negative.
reminder: this is the trash a guru section

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

hipteenevie wrote:
No one would be as critical about her boobs if she didn't shove them in people's faces all the time.

1. No one expects her to have perfect breasts. But if she's going to brag about them, they should be something to shout about.

2. They are saggy. That's factual but whether you think they're gross or amazing is your opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs.

3. They're not great as she thinks they are and if that's all she has to offer, she needs to reevaluate her life.

hotdadexpert
Debater
Debater

Post by hotdadexpert »

lmaoo that's probably the reason why she pinned it

hipteenevie
Learner
Learner

Post by hipteenevie »

guys, i have a step ladder i can lend you because i can see how much you're struggling to reach.

kclarkx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kclarkx18 »

hipteenevie wrote:guys, i have a step ladder i can lend you because i can see how much you're struggling to reach.
how original

hipteenevie
Learner
Learner

Post by hipteenevie »

kclarkx18 wrote:
hipteenevie wrote:guys, i have a step ladder i can lend you because i can see how much you're struggling to reach.
how original
marissa has PLENTY of actual faults to trash and discuss. i just feel its so damaging, especially for myself, and others to come one here and see endless shit about her saggy tits.

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

Wait the thing that made me so mad in this vlog, even more than her nipples poking through her shirt lawl @ that

She doesn't have a tiny waist and big hips??? She's not built like that at all?

I actually have a tiny waist and big hips, and Marissa looks nothing like me

Like someone like Kim kardashian actually has a tiny waist

MARISSA DOESNT.

Her waist is almost exactly the same width as her hips I don't get it

ImageImage

ITS NOT TINY why would she even say that? Halp I'm so confused

rqlst90
Learner
Learner

Post by rqlst90 »

hermionegrangers wrote:Wait the thing that made me so mad in this vlog, even more than her nipples poking through her shirt lawl @ that

She doesn't have a tiny waist and big hips??? She's not built like that at all?

I actually have a tiny waist and big hips, and Marissa looks nothing like me

Like someone like Kim kardashian actually has a tiny waist

MARISSA DOESNT.

Her waist is almost exactly the same width as her hips I don't get it

ImageImage

ITS NOT TINY why would she even say that? Halp I'm so confused

If anything she has more of a rectangular figure. Meghan(Lindsay's little sister) she actually has a small waist and bigger thighs.
She is just trying to portray herself in ways she actually isn't

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

i hope yall have amazing boobs with perfect size-to-nipple ratio. like ok complain about the fact she puts her boobs in our faces every 5 minutes but they aren't saggy :roll: big does not mean saggy. she's probably trying to increase her male viewer count so she can have a bunch of guys commenting on her videos like nikki. never gonna happen marissa unless you get serious about fitness like nikki is.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

I gotta say even though I'm not someone to take the moral high ground and usually don't give a shit what people talk about on here it's getting a little ridiculous. The constant closeups of her tits are fucking annoying but she has pretty average boobs and there are plenty of other things to complain about. Like I ain't even saying this because I care about her feelings because honestly if she loves to show them off that blatantly she has to deal with the backlash but there are other people reading here too and most girls don't feel great about their boobs to begin with.

whatisapiink
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whatisapiink »

i hope marissa gets professional help to help her with these feelings about her mom and her past family issues. i care for the girl and i mean no harm. her last vlog just made me feel sad for her. i feel like she's using greg as a distraction for what's really going on with her. she can't go to him and nikki all the time. she needs to talk to someone outside of her comfort bubble. because she'll just expect that everything will be okay. she needs to realize that sometimes it's okay to not be okay but you have to push yourself to move forward. if you have to do that on your own then do something about it. what also bothered me in her vlog was her phone going off in every single clip. we get it, you have a boyfriend. that's great that he wants to talk to you. we don't need to know that it's him all the time.
// youtube is her job and i get that sometimes people just need a break. but the way she has been handling it isn't healthy for her. she needs to take care of herself, that's what most is important.

Return to “MarissaLace”