XAmeliaX

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: XAmeliaX

Post by smashthebox »

Why so much talk about this chick? I don't get it. She only has like 24k subscribers. I thought she was popular judging by this thread.

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

She's on Twitter begging ASOS for £1,000 to spend on new clothes ...How pathetic. Get a real job that can actually pay your bills, love. FFS

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

Amelia is such a chipper *sarcasm* if her latest vlog doesn't show what a difficult friend she must be, I don't know what else will.

Firstly, addressing "haters" again about her taking the day off to enjoy the sunshine, good grief woman, are you not like 30 already, get a grip. Take the day off if you want it, why worry so much about what others say, ever heard of "sticks and stones may break my bones......."??

Then again slating all her friends, she's not their go to person. Wtf is that even? Isn't that something you leave behind in high school? Who cares! I reckon she must be difficult to be friends with, I used to think that she focuses so much on "haters" which clearly means she's quite negative and sensitive, but it seems that is just who she is, even with her friends.

Also, what happened with Lauren? Aren't they besties, or have the both of them been too busy reading GG to have a catch up lol! :rofl:

Dancerxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dancerxoxo »

Now most of the time I don't mind Amelia, but I have to admit this whole 'luxury travel blogger' doesn't sit well with me. Her latest post has really annoyed me, about how to 'survive' a low budget hotel... I don't know where to begin.
I'm a student and I have travelled backpack style, firstly because I have no choice due to money, but also because staying in cheap accommodation such as hostels is part of the main travelling experience. I have moaned about this on Brogan Tate's thread, but someone who avoids certain cultural things like actually getting stuck into to the culture and meeting people rather than hiding away in 'luxury' like they think they deserve and only to come out and take a few photos and film your face... is a waste of a trip and a waste of the companies sponsorship money. The snobby 'traveller' isn't a good look.

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

I hate the way she makes snide little comments all the time, like her viewers are a bunch of idiots. She moans about people's opinions yet she forgets they are the ones helping her sustain this ' luxury lifestyle'
Her Instagram post about not being anyone's person makes me cringe. Maybe if you didn't have such a negative outlook on everything you would be someones go to.

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

Translation - please send me free stuff!!! The girl has no shame
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

She is coming across as a lonely beggar :roll:

abcsef
Lurker
Lurker

Post by abcsef »

It does make you think we are all in the wrong bloody jobs when someone like his with a relatively small amount of subscribers and not very good social engagement can continue to get all these free trips and holidays!!!

Also why does she call herself a luxury lifestyle blogger? She doesn’t exude luxury to me. Lifestyle blogger would do.

When I look through her Twitter all it is is tweets promoting old videos and blog posts she barely interacts with followers or tweets at all I don’t get it

BelleAmie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BelleAmie »

Has this girl actually published a blog post about giving up drinking for a month when virtually every other photo on her instragram is of her with a drink?

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

BelleAmie wrote:Has this girl actually published a blog post about giving up drinking for a month when virtually every other photo on her instragram is of her with a drink?
:rofl: Yep....I thought it was kind of ironic :roll:

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

BelleAmie wrote:Has this girl actually published a blog post about giving up drinking for a month when virtually every other photo on her instragram is of her with a drink?
She's been moaning on twitter that she works so hard and gets no interaction on her blog. Pretty rich coming from someone that makes 0 effort to interact and shedules the same boring tweets every single day and only replies to comments that criticise her

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

Perhaps she should stop telling people what they can and cannot say to her then she'll have more engagement, treating your readers/viewers like toddlers ain't gonna get you nowhere missy. Oh and also the fact that her blog doesn't really add substance, so there's that too.

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

Sooo busy this month she's managed to create one vlog. What does she do all day?! Also does anyone else notice she never eats a bog standard lunch or dinner? I remember when she had pop tarts and cup of tea and she made a big thing of it. I just can't imagine her ever eating something like a ham sandwich :rofl:

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

Post by SarahsauceReturns »

Her junk food haul consisted of kippers :rofl:

Isn’t it weird that she has these negative connotations about food and how certain things are unhealthy but never stops to consider the same about the vast amount of alcohol she consumes.

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

Oh what a surprise shes ill again..

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

Has anyone seen her latest tweet? She's actually set up a page own where people can buy her a coffee/drink instead of becoming donating each month. How desperate can you get??

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

Rosie35791 wrote:Has anyone seen her latest tweet? She's actually set up a page own where people can buy her a coffee/drink instead of becoming donating each month. How desperate can you get??
Oh.my.god. Why would anyone want to do that?
If money is so tight why doesn’t she look for other passive income streams, so she doesn’t have to go back to work? To be honest going back to work and being surround by people and purpose might do her some good. I use to really enjoy her videos but she’s become such a victim, I can’t sit through a whole one anymore.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

^ Thats laughable also she tweeted this company a couple of weeks ago and then mentioned in her vlog they sent her a picnic basket, but fails to say because she begged for it. Cringe much.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

Can we talk about this trainwreck puhlease, honestly, she should really start looking at how she behaves towards her viewers, it's disgusting to say the least. Always making snide little comments towards either her friends or subbies, going on and on about her blogpost. She really deserves the hate she gets, I can't remember a last vlog where she didn't complain about someone. You get what you give. And why are people in her comments okay with being talked to like that?

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

There doesn’t seem to be a point to her content anymore. It’s literally about how tragic her life has become. And tea. Who does she expect to care about that? I really think she should do something new that makes her happy because blogging and vlogging don’t seem to be cutting it anymore.

Return to “V-Z”