XTITANIAX
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue part 18

Post by XTITANIAX »

JennyReckless wrote:^
lol if she would really feel happy about her look, why using photoshop to make herself into a total different person?
photoshop has always been her thing, i feel that she'll still photoshop herself no matter what kind of procedures she has taken. its just like human nature i think? idk how to explain it, but once you're happy with your current look you'll just keep finding more flaws to fix it. if you have no $$ or can't fish for sponsorships you just resort to photoshop. but the thing is she has all along made it publicly that she does it. personally i think its more of her character and her nature to do so.

regarding the pictures, people might actually hate me for saying this lol but I actually liked her platinum blonde hair best out of all the photos (5th photo from top). It suited her the best and the bangs fit her very well.

The present her, esp after having her brows done (which are and looks horrible because i feel like its not suited for her) makes her look thrashy af. i swear. Its not that she doesn't look anything like herself, she just doesn't even look human. Not caucasian. Not asian. Not anything at all. Worst of all each day Dash grows i just keep seeing a striking resemblance to her lol

Post by Guest »

I guess we can safely say her friendship with XX is on the rocks. She did not even attend Meredith's 1st Birthday Party last night. On Snapchat she claimed to take a nap at 7pm and woke up some 13 hours later :roll:

pavoru
Talker
Talker

Post by pavoru »

When qq got two sponsorships in korea and xx got sponsored on malaysia, got ysl to sponsor her and rows of steady big name sponsorship, got more popular and meredith also got sponsorships (i believe she had school sponsorship even before dash did!) This bound to happen!
Of course xx would got jealous and stir shit up. But now yutaki,sophie,miyake is in qq gang.. i'm dying for the public fall out!

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

how come she's a no show at meredith's birthday but was celebrating rachel wong's birthday??
i guess XX is officially dethroned by her own blogger clique and is replaced with miyake, i do have a feeling she doesn't know it yet tho as she still left a comment on QQ's page couple of days ago desperately trying to show that they're still friends. QQ didn't respond at all tho.
our blogger queen just can't seem to keep any friends except for shuyin who is essentially her maid :rofl:

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

what is the story behind xx and shuyin - why would she put up with all of XX's crap lolol
BANNED

:hugs:

pavoru
Talker
Talker

Post by pavoru »

She left a comment on qq? Interesting, i always thought she would dump qq but the other way around. You have a screencap of that?

And she would be replaced by Miyake? Now that I'm surprised,i thought qq will be the queen bee baswd on seniority and popularity but i guess her personality is more gretchen weiner

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

pavoru wrote:She left a comment on qq? Interesting, i always thought she would dump qq but the other way around. You have a screencap of that?

And she would be replaced by Miyake? Now that I'm surprised,i thought qq will be the queen bee baswd on seniority and popularity but i guess her personality is more gretchen weiner

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Wow her neck is such a problem. I don't get why she never photoshops it. Maybe there's no hope there lol

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Xx looks so pathetic now

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

pavoru wrote:When qq got two sponsorships in korea and xx got sponsored on malaysia, got ysl to sponsor her and rows of steady big name sponsorship, got more popular and meredith also got sponsorships (i believe she had school sponsorship even before dash did!) This bound to happen!
Of course xx would got jealous and stir shit up. But now yutaki,sophie,miyake is in qq gang.. i'm dying for the public fall out!
Same here
This thread became such a yawnfest...
Still waiting for another shitstorm à la Gushcloud exposé to make this thread rise from its ashes~

Post by Guest »

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Okayyy... so the reason why they fell out is because XX befriended someone they don't like
Sounds really juvenile :roll:

Anyway, XX's new group is too young for her
She looks too old, too washed-out, and just generally don't fit in

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

YUCK! wrote:[img][/img]
How is it that all those random people on IG know about their falling out but GG doesn't?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Xiaxue”