Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Olivia Jade

Post by marshmallowpop »

stellalou8 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:51 pm
They will be suffering financially. I would bet their financial situation isn’t as rosy as they try to portray. Now there’s the lost income. Legal bills, which add up quickly. And possibly being sued on top of that.
i think this is true as well

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

spillingthetea123 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:27 pm
So wait to clarify- I know Bella was in a sorority at USC. Was Olivia in one too?
If you scroll deep enough through her tagged pics, there's plenty of her on bid day.

Jansport
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jansport »

blueraindrops wrote:
DapperDisco wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:22 pm
blueraindrops wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:07 pm
I would imagine its either Stanford Yale. I can't imagine the level of embarrassment she must be facing if thats the case. To know you're congregating with some of the best minds in the world and you got in on a LIE. Yikes.
Is this about Sophia Grace Macy? I know this isn't a thread about her, but I can't imagine Stanford or Yale being an option with her SAT scores - and the documents claim they only used Singer to boost her score by 400 points from the PSAT, and not guarantee admission to any one school. I believe she scored 1420, which would be in the very low end (the 25th percentile) for these schools, for sure a reach, even with solid GPA and extracurriculars. Though who knows what other factors could have come into play.

With a 1420 she'd have a solid chance at top UCs, especially as a CA resident as well as a pick of any Top 20 school.

But this is the reality of a "normal" kid applying to colleges, IDK what a 1420 in their world means.
Was UCLA or UCB named in the indictment? Or maybe she's also at USC. If anyone goes there they can check.
Yes UCLA was one of the schools involved. I got an email from the office of the chancellor two days ago. I did some digging and found a girl whose parents paid $250,000 for her to get in. It was exactly the same situation as Olivia and Bella. She got in by pretending to play soccer and is also in a sorority now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Jansport wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:22 pm
blueraindrops wrote:
DapperDisco wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:
I would imagine its either Stanford Yale. I can't imagine the level of embarrassment she must be facing if thats the case. To know you're congregating with some of the best minds in the world and you got in on a LIE. Yikes.
Is this about Sophia Grace Macy? I know this isn't a thread about her, but I can't imagine Stanford or Yale being an option with her SAT scores - and the documents claim they only used Singer to boost her score by 400 points from the PSAT, and not guarantee admission to any one school. I believe she scored 1420, which would be in the very low end (the 25th percentile) for these schools, for sure a reach, even with solid GPA and extracurriculars. Though who knows what other factors could have come into play.

With a 1420 she'd have a solid chance at top UCs, especially as a CA resident as well as a pick of any Top 20 school.

But this is the reality of a "normal" kid applying to colleges, IDK what a 1420 in their world means.
Was UCLA or UCB named in the indictment? Or maybe she's also at USC. If anyone goes there they can check.
Yes UCLA was one of the schools involved. I got an email from the office of the chancellor two days ago. I did some digging and found a girl whose parents paid $250,000 for her to get in. It was exactly the same situation as Olivia and Bella. She got in by pretending to play soccer and is also in a sorority now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I hope she gets expelled. Someone I know got into UCLA. She was loaded but she was really smart. This is sickening on so many levels.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

DapperDisco wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:

Okay, sorry, still OT- but totally guessing: minimum SAT for Yale is 710 math, 710 reading (which would be the magic 1420 Sophia got) and she was in a performing arts high school and wants to be an actor. Yale drama is "goals" if you're pretentious. If I was a betting gal, I would put my money there.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

New Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=156&t=35461

Continue discussion there!!

Return to “Olivia Jade”