Olivia Jade

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Olivia Jade

Post by blueraindrops »

Yikes lmao I kind of wanted to see if USC would expel them. Here’s hoping USC expels anyone else who had knowledge of their fraudulent admission.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

marc jacobs beauty tweeted that they dropped her too

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pious »

scalesfishnails wrote:marc jacobs beauty tweeted that they dropped her too
I didn't realize she was working with Marc Jacobs and Tresemme.

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

I still don't know what she's done to deserve a makeup line and a brand deal from other companies I remember in one of her vlogs, she's using a spons product to curl her hair & it looks like shit.

Also, that tresemme vid which she titles nyfw vlog or whatever, has got to be the most laziest content ever. Sis, at least try to do your job properly. Not only is she shit when it comes to school, she's also shit when it comes to 'doing the things I love' aka her job.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

amberr-bb wrote:I still don't know what she's done to deserve a makeup line and a brand deal from other companies I remember in one of her vlogs, she's using a spons product to curl her hair & it looks like shit.

Also, that tresemme vid which she titles nyfw vlog or whatever, has got to be the most laziest content ever. Sis, at least try to do your job properly. Not only is she shit when it comes to school, she's also shit when it comes to 'doing the things I love' aka her job.
All you have to be is pretty with millions of followers.

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

amberr-bb wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 pm
I still don't know what she's done to deserve a makeup line and a brand deal from other companies I remember in one of her vlogs, she's using a spons product to curl her hair & it looks like shit.

remember all the times she said she "worked so hard" on the sephora collection palette but she literally just went to a meeting, told them that she wanted the palette to be blinding and work on all skin tones, and then she left and they developed the palette and she came back for a final meeting to see it? we should've known that there was a problem when that was her definition of hard work.

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

Is it just me or does Bella look kind of non sad considering she just got forced out of school, her mom just got herself and about 200 other people fired, and her sister's losing sponsorships left and right. Not to mention both her parents facing 5 years of jail time. (We all know they're not going to do time, but still)

She kind of looks excited. And why did she get out of the car by the street instead of inside the gate. Could it be because they can't take as many pictures if she stays in the car until the gate is closed behind them?

Obviously you can't tell from a couple of pics, but it doesn't look like she's taking this seriously at all.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

summerday wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:58 pm
Is it just me or does Bella look kind of non sad considering she just got forced out of school, her mom just got herself and about 200 other people fired, and her sister's losing sponsorships left and right. Not to mention both her parents facing 5 years of jail time. (We all know they're not going to do time, but still)

She kind of looks excited. And why did she get out of the car by the street instead of inside the gate. Could it be because they can't take as many pictures if she stays in the car until the gate is closed behind them?

Obviously you can't tell from a couple of pics, but it doesn't look like she's taking this seriously at all.
She probably thinks this is all a joke and because their mom is somewhat famous they'll get out of this scot free. I have a feeling they will go to prison though just so people know how serious white collar crimes are. Public opinion on this is not in their favor.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

^^Maybe she thinks now that her name is everywhere, this is her moment and she'll become the next Kim K lol

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Seaside22 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Olivia and Bella could also be indited and charged with crimes as they knowingly went along with the scam. Legally, they shouldn’t say a word until the case is closed as it could all be used against them.
THIS. If anyone were to apologize at this point, it would be akin to admitting guilt. And more specifically, if Olivia apologized, she would either be admitting guilt or throwing her parents under the bus by indirectly acknowledging their guilt. She would be trashed if she tried to even remotely deny anything that was outlined in the official complaint document. Their legal team surely has already expressly forbidden any public statements since they would jeopardize their defense strategy, whatever that may be. If Olivia does eventually apologize, it would be to try to save face for her next career move outside of social media. Now that she's been outed as spoiled, lazy and entitled, there just aren't enough people that would support her frivolous fashion or lifestyle posts to resurrect her influencer career.

The thing with the Kardashians is that they capitalized on a sex tape by pushing the idea that Kim and her sisters are hot and then built on from there. No crimes were committed, they simply got people talking about them - no harm no foul. Olivia and her family are caught up in federal fraud charges and have been branded as entitled, privileged brats. There is no way to undo or spin this unless they are actually innocent. They are all done as far as their previous lifestyle and living in the public eye.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Lol its funny cause Kourtney and Christina Ricci went the honest route and got degrees in Arizona. Bella and Olivia don't even have likable personalities. When the Kardashians were at their hey day they were hilarious lol.

CanYouBelieve_This
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CanYouBelieve_This »

summerday wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:58 pm

Idk maybe it’s not as ‘real’ to her? Olivia and Lori are the two dealing with the most public backlash and kinda had the most to ‘lose’ in a way; Bella was always kinda just there and never really tried to make a name for herself... yeah she did some movies and the fashion blog, but everything always flopped for her. I guess the only bad thing that has actually happened to her is leaving USC which, if the rumors are true, must not have been too devastating if she really didn’t go to her classes/is kinda dumb.

If anything, this is one of the best things in the most twisted sense to happen too her! Her name is everywhere, her photos, her life, etc. buttttt then again, her family is facing HUGE consequences and she did Private her insta so, who really knows what’s going on in her head 🤷🏻‍♀️

Amelielemieux
Learner
Learner

Post by Amelielemieux »

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/03/14/ol ... in-prison/

Not sure if its a credible source but maybe

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Amelielemieux wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:08 pm

The article says she never parties, drinks or misbehaves. Her Fiji vlog showed her with a glass of rose in hand. Does she think we don't know what happens at college parties? Jesus, whatever PR person wrote this article needs to be fired. i think most people will say they are happy people are FINALLY facing consequences.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

blueraindrops wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:12 pm
Amelielemieux wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:08 pm

The article says she never parties, drinks or misbehaves. Her Fiji vlog showed her with a glass of rose in hand. Does she think we don't know what happens at college parties? Jesus, whatever PR person wrote this article needs to be fired. i think most people will say they are happy people are FINALLY facing consequences.
one of her videos is titled "getting ready for college party".....

Post by Guest »

blueraindrops wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:04 pm
Lol its funny cause Kourtney and Christina Ricci went the honest route and got degrees in Arizona. Bella and Olivia don't even have likable personalities. When the Kardashians were at their hey day they were hilarious lol.
Yah, as questionable as the Kardashian brands can be at least Kourt went to business school. I remember her yelling at Rob on one episode over him being lazy, telling him to put some effort in and going to business school like the rest of them and not leech off of Kris' money. Respect. You can't argue with a degree, and Kourt seems to be the most level-headed of the Kardashians.

I wonder what O+B will do with their lives with no college willing to take them in, no company willing to hire them, and Mommy & Daddy locked away for a few years. Good luck lmao

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

novas wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:26 pm
blueraindrops wrote: Lol its funny cause Kourtney and Christina Ricci went the honest route and got degrees in Arizona. Bella and Olivia don't even have likable personalities. When the Kardashians were at their hey day they were hilarious lol.
Yah, as questionable as the Kardashian brands can be - at least Kourt went to business school. I remember her yelling at Rob on one episode over him being lazy - telling him to put some effort in and going to business school like the rest of them and not leech off of Kris' money. Respect. You can't argue with a degree, and Kourt seems to be the most level-headed of the Kardashians.

I wonder what O+B will do with their lives with no college willing to take them in, no company willing to hire them, and Mommy & Daddy locked away for a few years. Good luck lmao
And... they didn't use daddy's money to go to an elite LA school. So at the very least, I respect that. I'm sure Robert's wealth was pretty big, someone correct me if I'm wrong though. There really is no excuse for what they did. Lori and Moss had the means to hire private tutors for the girls from birth and groom them into going to an elite school. No one in their universe will want to be friends with them knowing that not only do their grades suck, they could barely pass the SATs and had mommy and daddy go the cheap way. I guess ASU was the right fit all along, huh Moss?

daffodilginseng
Learner
Learner

Post by daffodilginseng »

blueraindrops wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:30 pm
novas wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:26 pm
blueraindrops wrote: Lol its funny cause Kourtney and Christina Ricci went the honest route and got degrees in Arizona. Bella and Olivia don't even have likable personalities. When the Kardashians were at their hey day they were hilarious lol.
Yah, as questionable as the Kardashian brands can be - at least Kourt went to business school. I remember her yelling at Rob on one episode over him being lazy - telling him to put some effort in and going to business school like the rest of them and not leech off of Kris' money. Respect. You can't argue with a degree, and Kourt seems to be the most level-headed of the Kardashians.

And... they didn't use daddy's money to go to an elite LA school. So at the very least, I respect that. I'm sure Robert's wealth was pretty big, someone correct me if I'm wrong though. There really is no excuse for what they did. Lori and Moss had the means to hire private tutors for the girls from birth and groom them into going to an elite school. No one in their universe will want to be friends with them knowing that not only do their grades suck, they could barely pass the SATs and had mommy and daddy go the cheap way. I guess ASU was the right fit all along, huh Moss?
Didn't Rob Kardashian go to USC?? Lmao you don't think Kris paid for that? USC was one of the biggest schools accepting bribes

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Didn't Rob Kardashian go to USC??
I'm 100% sure Kourtney is the only Kard/Jen to go to college. That has been in print many times. ETA: I have now been corrected many times, Rob apparently did go to USC. I was not aware and had previously read on more than one occasion that Kourtney was the only one to go to college. My bad.

Also OT (I apologize): does anyone know where Sophia Grace Macy goes to college? I can't find that info anywhere.
Last edited by whydoicare67 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:58 pm
Didn't Rob Kardashian go to USC??
I'm 100% sure Kourtney is the only Kard/Jen to go to college. That has been in print many times.

Also OT (I apologize): does anyone know where Sophia Grace Macy goes to college? I can't find that info anywhere.
I read an article that specifically mentioned that it was withheld.....I wonder how they managed to keep it secret? Did she not end up attending? It seems like a huge secret for an entire college campus to keep.

Return to “Olivia Jade”