kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissMeghanMakeup / Meghan Hughes Part 2

Post by kaysagossiper »

bubblegumbitch wrote:
marynicole wrote:Sorry I don't know a lot about gun laws or whatever but I thought Finley wouldn't be able to buy a gun because he has a felony charge against him? Correct me if I'm wrong please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, no way he'll be able to legally buy one. From Oregon's gun laws:
"One is in unlawful possession of a firearm if one knowingly:

(C) Has been convicted of a felony or found guilty, except for insanity under ORS 161.295, of a felony"

([url]<a class="vglnk" href="http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/oregon.pdf[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>handgunlaw</span><span>.</span><span>us</span><span>/</span><span>states</span><span>/</span><span>oregon</span><span>.</span><span>pdf</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>])

So if he does somehow get a gun, it will be 100% illegal

Also what does he even need one for? Meghan is vegetarian (who knows these days though) and wouldn't even eat meat if that's what they were hunting for
well he was only in jail right? not prison, so I seriously doubt he was guilty of a felony. Most likely a misdemeanor for drug possession, or public intoxication, or theft.

kdub966
Learner
Learner

Post by kdub966 »

Not coming to his defense or anything but I think Finley was raised around guns and safe gun culture. He grew up on a vast amount of land in Virginia where I’m assuming his parents owned guns. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal to him. But he also isn’t a felon lol. He never went to prison. He may have faced felony charges but is not a felon. He can legally buy one but I’m not saying he should.

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

First of all, you're making assumptions that only may be true. Secondly, we know for a fact that Finley is violent and unstable. You're right that it probably isn't a big deal to him when he's in his normal/rational state but when someone's mind is momentarily taken over by rage it doesn't matter how educated they are on safe gun culture.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

pear022 wrote:First of all, you're making assumptions that only may be true. Secondly, we know for a fact that Finley is violent and unstable. You're right that it probably isn't a big deal to him when he's in his normal/rational state but when someone's mind is momentarily taken over by rage it doesn't matter how educated they are on safe gun culture.
Oh don't get me wrong, I in no way think it's okay for him to get a gun and I am very nervous for Meghan, but I do think it is totally legal for him to get a gun because I really don't think he is a felon. He didn't go to prison, he went to jail.

Post by Guest »

Sorry to bring up a topic from a few pages back but let's get something perfectly clear... her IUD fell out because she uses a menstrual cup. You CAN use the two in tandem but you have to be extremely cautious and check the strings frequently. The menstrual cup creates a vacuum in the vagina and this can change at any point when the vagina expands or contracts depending on your movements/positions and arousal. Removing the cup with an IUD requires very carefully breaking the seal created by the cup right at the top of the cup BEFORE pulling it out, or else you WILL pull on the strings with the suction created by the vacuum. Pulling on the strings, particularly multiple times in a day, several days in a week, every goddamn month WILL LIKELY CAUSE YOUR IUD TO LOOSEN. Menstrual cups aren't popular enough for all doctors to address this issue when they deal with IUDs and it's a damn shame. She absolutely will get pregnant, and at this point it's honestly 50/50 as to whether or not he's going to cause her or her pet/baby significant bodily harm. If he doesn't, it's because their "relationship" ended before that could happen.

dolleyes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dolleyes »

Mucha wrote:Image
I'm honing in on the whole "I hope to be a resource for people who would like to escape [the city] in the future"....

my imagination starts with their whole loosely defined relationship and Meg's social media following, particularly with young women. I can see Finley using that to his advantage and reaching out to those young girls and offering them such asylum from the "psychological incarceration" of "the city". Charles Mason vibes. counter culture/cult-ish stuff. young girls already think he's charming (just look at the comments on his music and Instagram) and more-so when he talks like the pseudo-intellectual he is. so "mature" for his age... right? he has an influential way with words (thanks to some college education - no doubt), but his passions, thoughts, and patterns of speech are strung from anger - that's what makes them so inconsistent and incoherent to the keener mind (a sense yet to be developed in the younger brains of his followers).

Gosh. So many visions to conjure up of his potential. There's no real light coming from him. It's all dark...

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:Sorry to bring up a topic from a few pages back but let's get something perfectly clear... her IUD fell out because she uses a menstrual cup. You CAN use the two in tandem but you have to be extremely cautious and check the strings frequently. The menstrual cup creates a vacuum in the vagina and this can change at any point when the vagina expands or contracts depending on your movements/positions and arousal. Removing the cup with an IUD requires very carefully breaking the seal created by the cup right at the top of the cup BEFORE pulling it out, or else you WILL pull on the strings with the suction created by the vacuum. Pulling on the strings, particularly multiple times in a day, several days in a week, every goddamn month WILL LIKELY CAUSE YOUR IUD TO LOOSEN. Menstrual cups aren't popular enough for all doctors to address this issue when they deal with IUDs and it's a damn shame. She absolutely will get pregnant, and at this point it's honestly 50/50 as to whether or not he's going to cause her or her pet/baby significant bodily harm. If he doesn't, it's because their "relationship" ended before that could happen.
I mean, there are many reasons why an IUD might expel itself, and sometimes the body will just expel it for no good reason at all. I've had my IUD for almost 3 years and have used a cup the entire time, but I'm always careful to break the seal.

I finally got around to watching that video and the whole thing just sounded super weird and made up. She said that she could feel the whole "T" inside her vagina at one point. The paragard really doesn't just "fall out" the strings have to be pulled continuously down in order to pull the little arms down.

lalala69
Talker
Talker

Post by lalala69 »

how does she not fuckin have cabin fever 3.0. like damn girl how many cookies are u going to make. it would do wonders for her to get a part-time or something where she is getting out of the house to have some sort of stimulation from other people and seeing new things. i mean this is all wishful thinking because this chick has been riding daddy's money train for years now.

cookiequeen0
Learner
Learner

Post by cookiequeen0 »

I agree, she should be getting out of the house and doing something. She doesn't spend much time working on YouTube. Even on her 21 lessons video, half of them were about love, and you could tell she has nothing else going for her.. She could benefit by getting a job or even take some kind of college class, or volunteering. I don't get how she's not going crazy with no goals or ambitions. what does she do with all of her time?!

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

well since finley is planning on taking some cc classes maybe meghan will too

Post by Guest »

Youtubers like Meghan can afford to pick up some sort of employment. I can't see how she could possibly be above it to focus on videos.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

aubsmagobs
Learner
Learner

Post by aubsmagobs »

*this is just a scenario btw*
so if meghan is a vegetarian (in the past she said she saw documentaries about animals and that’s why she doesn’t eat meat), and let’s just say that finley got the gun ‘just to hunt for food’ or whatever, and finley brings home a deer to eat. she’d all of a sudden be like, “awww bub brought home a deer for dinner. he is such a manly man. i am so proud of himmmm.” and automatically say “i eat the meat finley brings home from hunting bc i only condone humanely killing an animal. and hunting is humanely killing an animal.”

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

beneficial content?? the past couple months has been storytime videos (iud video which is potentially HARMFUL to viewers) and cooking videos. really beneficial great job meg

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

Let's be real though, he's probably not getting a gun to go hunting. It's probably for "protection b/c we live in the middle of nowehere" aka Finley's dealing and thinks he's some big shot that needs a gun for protection.

lalala69
Talker
Talker

Post by lalala69 »

aubsmagobs wrote:*this is just a scenario btw*
so if meghan is a vegetarian (in the past she said she saw documentaries about animals and that’s why she doesn’t eat meat), and let’s just say that finley got the gun ‘just to hunt for food’ or whatever, and finley brings home a deer to eat. she’d all of a sudden be like, “awww bub brought home a deer for dinner. he is such a manly man. i am so proud of himmmm.” and automatically say “i eat the meat finley brings home from hunting bc i only condone humanely killing an animal. and hunting is humanely killing an animal.”

So accurate

Smile_tea
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Smile_tea »

aubsmagobs wrote:*this is just a scenario btw*

I live way the fuck in the middle of no where in Oregon (I’m sure way more out of town than Meghan) and my husband hunts for his food. I’ve been vegetarian for about 19 years and if you eat meat it makes sense. I don’t, so I don’t eat it.
Because we live so far out we do have guns. If there’s an emergency and we need help it’s an hour for anyone to get out here. (Also an hour drive to work everyday) We don’t have cell service or a home phone but we have satellite internet. We have bears and mountain lions and I have pets! I would for sure shoot a mountain lion before they eat my dogs/cats/rabbit.
If they have animals outside I could see why they would want a gun to protect against predators.

brokewexpensivetaste
Learner
Learner

Post by brokewexpensivetaste »

This is literally Meghan lmao Image

lalala69
Talker
Talker

Post by lalala69 »

complains about strings poking his dick but that finger sure as hell wouldn't go anywhere near my parts. go wash ur finger fin

ceilanii
Learner
Learner

Post by ceilanii »

lalala69 wrote:complains about strings poking his dick but that finger sure as hell wouldn't go anywhere near my parts. go wash ur finger fin

Ewwww i was just thinking that lmao

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

he looks like he hasn't showered since they moved to oregon

Return to “Meghan Hughes”