Sam Schuerman Part 56~ Sam vs the Snobby little B!t@hes!

LoveMyTwoGirls
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 56~ Sam vs the Snobby little B!t@hes!

Post by LoveMyTwoGirls »

She posted a TJMaxx haul...how much more crap can she buy for the 'beauty room'...I am not a minimalist, I do but random, unneeded stuff. But I also try to donate/trash things on a regular basis. She just piles in the crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liz_222
Talker
Talker

Post by Liz_222 »

I hate how J compliments Scam...she just eats it up. Don't you know that people who do this for attention are really not affectionate at home? We see right through your false complements, J......gross!

Even the cats don't like Pig.

jbeth
Informer
Informer

Post by jbeth »

I couldn't resist the makeup room haul. I had to watch an ad for BigSexyHair from Sam first. -_- Quite a shock to go from that to the video where she has nasty dirty hair.

She bought a candle because it had a rose gold top. I guess now it's the season to pumpkin all the things. Barf.

Jay had to walk through like he's marking territory. It doesn't help that the kids are being noisy in the background. So professional.

Oh, she bought a ring dish with an elephant on it because it reminded her of her mom.

White and gold is pretty but that's about ALL she gets. It's so boring.

jenna_201445
Informer
Informer

Post by jenna_201445 »

betinha29 wrote:Lily is my fave regardless of anger issues. I'm rooting for her because in a "Stepford" house where everything is shimmery bronzer & awesomeness once that camera comes on, she fucking keeps it real. I still have hope for her.

I'm conflicted on Lily. On one hand, she needs discipline. She can't go through life thinking tantrums are okay. She sees Sam being whining, so she thinks it's normal.

On the other hand, I've noticed she really doesn't get angry with strangers. Did she throw a tantrum with Julie G or Brad's gf? nope. It was all sunshine and rainbows. She only ever seems to be extremely angry at her own family. Look at the reasons for her tantrums. In the most recent one, she was mad that Phoenix picked a flower that wasn't his. You go, Lil. Teach him not to take things that aren't his! In other vlogs, she was grumpy because she was sweating when she woke up. In another one, she was mad because her mom was laughing at her. She screamed "it's not funny!" Then she was angry because her father kept trying to force his love on her after she said no multiple times. As far as the smoothie meltdown, I think it's two things. 1. She is sick of being asked the same things over and over ("do you love it", "how is it, baby, etc.) and 2. She hates the camera being shoved in her face.

So yeah. I can't tell if I blame her or not. I'm sure we'd all act the same way if we were stuck with such shitty parents. They purposely push her buttons to make her angry because "lol. Lily has so much personality."

Rachelynn613
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rachelynn613 »

That "lump" appointment was probably cancelled because the "lump" came to a head and burst. Her hygiene isn't the greatest, it was probably a pimple.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Ew, boob pimples on Sam wouldn't be a surprise. I hope the Ford was taken from them, but I know these people have been scamming for years.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Indilwen wrote:
puccamom wrote:Also, Sam missed her invisilign appt. after the driver was late, why didnt she hop in one of her cars and drive to the airport???? Can't she drive to the airport? She waited 45 minutes for the driver. I would have left after 15 min!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think Sam is afraid to drive or somethink. I mean, how often to we actually ever see her driving? It's always Jay at the wheel, and it seems like she is super reluctant to go anywhere without him. But I agree with you...I would not have waited for a driver to pick me up if they were that late. If she didn't want to drive, she has two other adults in the house who could have driven her. Dumb excuse for missing an appointment.
All she had to do was rout that useless, jobless husband of her's out if bed and have him drive her to the airport. Useless jobless Brad could have watched the brats. Or Brad could have run her to the airport and Jobless could have stayed home. No excuse for missing her flight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

LavenderRose wrote:Image

Fun family moment: Schuerman style... Sam overreacting to sour candy tasting sour. Jay shoving said sour candy into Phoenix's mouth while holding his neck so he can't escape and Lily watching in amazement. :tu:
Jobless: NO MEANS NO!!!!! STOP FORCING YOUR CHILDREN TO SNUGGLE AND EAT YUKKY SHIT AGAINSR THEIR WILL. IT'S WRONG. STOP IT YOU FUCKING BULLY!!!!

Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Evidently I skip too much. Which vlog is the candy in?

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Desert Wind wrote:
LavenderRose wrote:Image

Fun family moment: Schuerman style... Sam overreacting to sour candy tasting sour. Jay shoving said sour candy into Phoenix's mouth while holding his neck so he can't escape and Lily watching in amazement. :tu:
Jobless: NO MEANS NO!!!!! STOP FORCING YOUR CHILDREN TO SNUGGLE AND EAT YUKKY SHIT AGAINSR THEIR WILL. IT'S WRONG. STOP IT YOU FUCKING BULLY!!!!

They treat their children like props. It's so jacked up.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

runningon wrote:Evidently I skip too much. Which vlog is the candy in?
It's on her crappy mommy channel...

Liz_222
Talker
Talker

Post by Liz_222 »

runningon wrote:Evidently I skip too much. Which vlog is the candy in?
I must skip too much too, because I didn't see it either.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

They are so gross. Scam says she's just in from the beach and that's why her hair looks so gross. Really? What's the excuse the rest of the time?

Nobody wants to see Scam and her pet porky pig eating candy or anything else for that matter.

ImageImageImage

sorrynotsorry01
Informer
Informer

Post by sorrynotsorry01 »

B.Honest wrote:They are so gross. Scam says she's just in from the beach and that's why her hair looks so gross. Really? What's the excuse the rest of the time?

Nobody wants to see Scam and her pet porky pig eating candy or anything else for that matter.

ImageImageImage
I love how lily is all 'hmm, ok. Nope. Well let's see what this ones like.' She's the only one giving true reviews... P is in pain, but doesn't know what to do/say... Sam, no comment. Jay, you're going to explode.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

All Lily wanted was one piece of candy. It was wrapped and she couldn't unwrap it. She kept trying and asked Scam several times for help to no avail. Scam even said something like "no that's not for you". Poor Lil.

baffled
Talker
Talker

Post by baffled »

Reason 5982 that Lily gets frustrated and grumpy....When She and P were picking out stickers, P started to get really irritated and looked like he was pushing Lily's hand away. Naturally, the scene was quickly cut off since P is rarely shown doing anything wrong. If that were Lily, it would have been kept in and Sam would have said something like, Lily....don't be mean/grabby/grumpy....etc

Oh, and it couldn't be more clear that S and J are showing a quick clip of P in the stroller each day just to be turds. Whoopsiedoodle, Sam. You're hurting your child, not us.
Last edited by baffled on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

You all pointed out how she doesn't wear the WIP clothes, even when she did that breast cancer run/walk. Now I see her in that tank all the time. hmmm

LavenderRose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LavenderRose »

Why are they constantly brushing Lily off or completely ignoring her altogether? I hate that they don't treat her as an individual with her own needs. The girl is blatantly craving some personalized attention. These jerks suck at being parents.

jenna_201445
Informer
Informer

Post by jenna_201445 »

baffled wrote:Reason 5982 that Lily gets frustrated and grumpy....When She and P were picking out stickers, P started to get really irritated and looked like he was pushing Lily's hand away. Naturally, the scene was quickly cut off since P is rarely shown doing anything wrong. If that were Lily, it would have been kept in and Sam would have said something like, Lily....don't be mean/grabby/grumpy....etc

Oh, and it couldn't be more clear that S and J are showing a quick clip of P in the stroller each day just to be turds. Whoopsiedoodle, Sam. You're hurting your child, not us.
I know, right? we aren't the ones that are going to have type 2 diabetes as a child. We aren't the ones that are going to get picked on in school for being a "baby". Even pediatricians say kids their age shouldn't be in strollers.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/WellnessNe ... d=13597874

Their kids barely go outside. Their legs shouldn't be too tired to walk. I wonder if Sam's mom was as bad of a mom as Sam is. From what I've seen, her dad is hard-working and disciplined, and expects the same from his children. Why is Sam such a shitty parent?

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

puccamom wrote:Also, Sam missed her invisilign appt. after the driver was late, why didnt she hop in one of her cars and drive to the airport???? Can't she drive to the airport? She waited 45 minutes for the driver. I would have left after 15 min!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it's anxiety something might have happened and she associates driving with it. Or she doesn't like driving at night. Brad could have drove her to the airport now that he lives there. Speaking which I think Lindsey is gone. She prob was not having his traveling around Europe on his own idea and kicked him out

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”