ApeandJustinItsAWonderfulLifeTv:Part 42

kyungmi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ApeandJustinItsAWonderfulLifeTv:Part 42

Post by kyungmi »

Glen Gould had bad posture as a pianist but his skill and talent cannot even be compared with Justine. His attempt at the sonata was terrible from what I can tell because I always ALWAYS skip through his piano shit so my blood pressure doesn't rise. I still cannot understand how he can stomach SHOWING others his playing when it's so sloppy and terrible.
kyungmi c:

SweetMelissaPDX
Talker
Talker

Post by SweetMelissaPDX »

Saw an article that talked about Ellie and Jared/mormon vloggers on Huffington Post the other day.

Just saw an article on Sam and Nia today on TheBlaze. They did a "cute" pregnancy annoucement. I havent watched it.

Lots of topics that could be written about the Moores..

sarah123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sarah123 »

her hair at the beginning of the vlog ?????????????????????????????????????????????

ncc1701
Learner
Learner

Post by ncc1701 »

Eh ok, so you guys, there got pre-approval, J seems surprised that they actually did hohoho. Anyways, so people in Bay Area do not rent houses for longer than a year, unless (a) they are unsure if they are going to make it their home, maybe there are plans to move somewhere else within a few years time because of job transfers or what not AND (b) families with young children and/or pets usually cut down on such expenses because why throw money to a house that doesn't belong to you, as that is good money down the drain. So I am a bit puzzled, but not surprised at all, on why they want to rent the same place for another year... They could have just bought this house already since Ape says she is sooooo in love with the place and J said that they love the place so just wanted to be there, they could have asked the landlord if that was even an option. But no no no, nothing like that ever happened. Because they cannot afford even the place that they are renting. And that is not even the most spacious hence pricey home in Bay Area. Imagine a month's rent is say $3,500 for that place they are renting. A year would cost $42,000. Two years would be $84,000. I think most of the bacon that Ape makes on all her channels (minus the fees to YT and taxes) are dumped into the rented place. They don't even have company benefits, because both are "self-employed". So a lot of what they earn probably goes down the drain with doctors and vets visits, and swim classes, and multiple art supplies, and a carpet of toys for Liam. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have much savings. Pervy D didn't look too happy in the birthday for susan vlog. Maybe, he is worried for his future too, because all his hard earned monies are sucked dry by J... So a second child girl is ain't happening man, be real!!

SweetMelissaPDX
Talker
Talker

^^ lolz @ her bun

I would love to see April do the middle bun here

Does April have a How-To video on making a bun or different types of buns? per chance? I'm guessing not

SweetMelissaPDX
Talker
Talker

haha just reminded me of alfalfa that's all

nuinuipelekia
Talker
Talker

Post by nuinuipelekia »

Who the hell runs this site anymore, the children of the amateurs that used to run it? Well, I'm sick and tired of trying to find the latest posts on this site and I'm also tired of being told what I can and cannot say of a frigging gossip site that has the title Trash A Guru. Well, done you bunch of pansies running this place, have you noticed how quiet it has become here? Get used to it, oh, and please feel free to Oooooooo Flag me or Ooooooo Ban me because I just do not care anymore. :FU: :FU:

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

Lahvit
Debater
Debater

Post by Lahvit »

nuinuipelekia wrote:Who the hell runs this site anymore, the children of the amateurs that used to run it? Well, I'm sick and tired of trying to find the latest posts on this site and I'm also tired of being told what I can and cannot say of a frigging gossip site that has the title Trash A Guru. Well, done you bunch of pansies running this place, have you noticed how quiet it has become here? Get used to it, oh, and please feel free to Oooooooo Flag me or Ooooooo Ban me because I just do not care anymore. :FU: :FU:
We've moved to 404 TEXT NOT FOUND!

Yengg789
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yengg789 »

April is a liar. I dont believe that she is actually "in love" with her curren rental. Why lie? Just tell the truth.
Justin, get a job! Stop relying on your husband i mean wife.

dragonrose18
Talker
Talker

Post by dragonrose18 »

Laffing wrote:
dumbledores_beard wrote:Hey ladies! I haven't been on for most of the summer (I think I stopped reading here during part 37) and I was wondering if someone could give me a summary of anything that's happened? How's Bob and the other cats? Is Liam talking yet? Anything else?

Let's see. What's new since you've watched:
1. Justin still thinks he's da bomb.
2. We still know he's not.
3. April is still acting dumb b/c she thinks it's cute.
4. It's not.
5. Loam still can't talk and can barely walk.
6. Mr. Bob is very sick, sadly. :(
7. Pervy D is still pervy.
8. Sharon's still a know it all.
9. Vlogs are still boring.
Pretty much sums it up.

:rofl: :rofl: LMFAO :tu: :tu:

dragonrose18
Talker
Talker

Post by dragonrose18 »

ncc1701 wrote:Eh ok, so you guys, there got pre-approval, J seems surprised that they actually did hohoho. Anyways, so people in Bay Area do not rent houses for longer than a year, unless (a) they are unsure if they are going to make it their home, maybe there are plans to move somewhere else within a few years time because of job transfers or what not AND (b) families with young children and/or pets usually cut down on such expenses because why throw money to a house that doesn't belong to you, as that is good money down the drain. So I am a bit puzzled, but not surprised at all, on why they want to rent the same place for another year... They could have just bought this house already since Ape says she is sooooo in love with the place and J said that they love the place so just wanted to be there, they could have asked the landlord if that was even an option. But no no no, nothing like that ever happened. Because they cannot afford even the place that they are renting. And that is not even the most spacious hence pricey home in Bay Area. Imagine a month's rent is say $3,500 for that place they are renting. A year would cost $42,000. Two years would be $84,000. I think most of the bacon that Ape makes on all her channels (minus the fees to YT and taxes) are dumped into the rented place. They don't even have company benefits, because both are "self-employed". So a lot of what they earn probably goes down the drain with doctors and vets visits, and swim classes, and multiple art supplies, and a carpet of toys for Liam. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have much savings. Pervy D didn't look too happy in the birthday for susan vlog. Maybe, he is worried for his future too, because all his hard earned monies are sucked dry by J... So a second child girl is ain't happening man, be real!!

:tu: :tu: :tu:

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

lol i don't know why a lot are moving to 404 TEXT NOT FOUND. same shit happened with kailyns thread then it was so funny seeing a week later people flock back because of how that sites ran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

WOW- this thread has slowed down. I guess there's not much to talk about with the restrictions.

I moved on to 404 TEXT NOT FOUND but come to GG once in a while for fun.

404 TEXT NOT FOUND seems to be running smoother than GG. No strange errors and lock outs.

burritotime
Talker
Talker

Post by burritotime »

For some reason I cant make an an account on 404 TEXT NOT FOUND . I cant activate my account because Im not getting the email to activate!!!!

Anyone else having this issue??

mereleigh
Learner
Learner

Post by mereleigh »

Helen S 5 minutes ago
Why am I not surprised to find that this was a ploy to get viewers to subscribe to audible? Justin, can it ever be about you just enjoying the books? You said nothing for a long time and suddenly you have listened to several audiobooks? Suspect

From the comments section. Suddenly he's listening to audio-books like crazy the exact day he puts out his affiliate link for audible. Does this man/girl/child ever just talk about something that isn't about getting money for himself. I was actually interested in the book talk until I realized it was Justascam at work again. I stopped watching at that point.

Soundfigures437
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Soundfigures437 »

Goddang git yourselves a broom and clean your freaking patio since you damn kid is all over that. How about one person clean or do anything useful while the other takes care of the kid. Useless idiot morons!

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

burritotime wrote:For some reason I cant make an an account on 404 TEXT NOT FOUND . I cant activate my account because Im not getting the email to activate!!!!

Anyone else having this issue??

My email went to my spam/junk folder.

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

In today's vlog, I observed Maryapril Bautista buying back to school supplies for her minions, which indicates to me that she & Justina recognize that the great deal of their minions are young, school aged children. I gotta give it to them for at least acknowledging this. However, she went to Walmart to buy the backpack. Walmart. Oooookkkaaaay. She loves Target, buys everything from Target, but gets school supplies for her minions from WALMART. That's an insult to you minions, but you guys - I've observed - just like free gifts.

Secondly, I've observed Justina plugging Audiobooks. Can I ask - when did it become a big deal to READ? Doesn't anyone READ anymore? I mean, I have a reader and even that I get criticized for by friends who like BOOKS in their hands, but at least I don't use the lazy ass method of "reading" by having somebody READ to me. Epitome of lazy, in my observation and assessment.

Third and last, I've observed and still have not AUDITORILY heard Liam say Mama, no, etc., as Maryapril has stated. Again, with the incredibly huge amount of time they follow him around with the camera, you'd think we would at least hear him utter ONE word. I've heard nothing, Nada. Again, look at Judy's girls - they SING. They follow directions. They engage. They respond. THAT is worth watching.

sarah123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sarah123 »

can someone tell me what 404 TEXT NOT FOUND is and how I can get there?

Return to “AprilAthena7”