Stephanie Lange

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Stephanie Lange

Post by snap2it »

redbutton wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:24 pm
I really don't know why she bought that house, it's a money pit. She says she thought they were being smart by doing a structure inspection but makes no mention of a home inspection which would have pointed out the fire hazards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I just watched that vlog. They didn't even get the heating checked for a country like Ireland where it gets cold enough that you need to have heating! They've blown the budget and her Mum has had to send them some money.

So I guess somehow Stephanie and her partner has to pay a mortgage, feed all those animals and expecting a new baby. I'm confused when Darren actually works? If always seems to be around.

As for disclosing sponsored content. I'm not sure how it works in Ireland? As from my understanding the UK is really strict.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

snap2it wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:15 pm
I just watched that vlog. They didn't even get the heating checked for a country like Ireland where it gets cold enough that you need to have heating! They've blown the budget and her Mum has had to send them some money.

So I guess somehow Stephanie and her partner has to pay a mortgage, feed all those animals and expecting a new baby. I'm confused when Darren actually works? If always seems to be around.

As for disclosing sponsored content. I'm not sure how it works in Ireland? As from my understanding the UK is really strict.
I think they are handling everything in their life the way they handled Darren's partner visa in Australia: just do whatever they feel like and then have a big cry about the consequences and somehow never learn humility from it. It literally doesn't even occur to them that they could put more thought into their life and it would end up taking far less of a toll on everyone else.

I'm not gonna let them live down their visa fraud until they openly acknowledge what they did as selfish and having serious consequences for other people...
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

^ Having had experience of the Aus visa system I have to agree.
It pissed me off that she talks a lot about being careful and good with money then mentioned about her mum having to help them out a lot because the house is costing them so much.
Most decent couples would lower their expectations and maybe start off with a small flat or smaller house for a first purchase. Buying a 6 bedroom house with 1.2 acres left me with little sympathy for them, along with the way that they went about deciding to have a baby it just seemed so careless and greedy.
I think Darren spends nearly all his time at the gym. I know that Stephanie said he was going to do a course to be a personal trainer earlier in the year, but have no idea if he did or not. I think he edits her videos etc for her as well.I remember her talking about how he effectively works for her. I never know what to make of him and his pouting.
Having said all this I do actually quite like Stephanie. I think she's a good person and do respect her love for animals. I wish her luck with her pregnancy and birth. (just checked and she's in labour right now)

nothing_much
Debater
Debater

Post by nothing_much »

I just watched Stephanie Lange's review of Jeffree Star Cosmetics and I was astounded by how bad her makeup looks. But the thing is, she always goes with an over-the-top painted-on look. Her style seems inspired by drag queens, tbh. Her foundation had a green/yellow tint that doesn't match her pale pink undertone. (Mostly because she put a GREEN CONCEALER all over her face before applying foundation- not on just the red spots, but literally a full on mask of green). Then she layered a powder over it and claimed that it "disappeared into the skin" but it looked caked as hell in the close-up. Her brows were drawn on and poorly filled in (as per usual) and had a purple-brown color that looks very unnatural and did not match her dark reddish-brown hair. Now, I understand that "unwearable" colors can be done with artistic intention- like a "runway" look. But it seems like she was going for a natural look and just picked things with the wrong undertones.

Her eye shadows always look the same. And she kind of always goes with this hoochie-hoe makeup that was probably more in style circa 2010.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by dietgossip »

I’m confused as to how she has almost 1.5 million subs but is barely getting 50K views on YouTube

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Is she actually a certified makeup artist like she claims? Her makeup is so bad. It's very instagram/drag queen.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Neonlights8 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:39 pm
Is she actually a certified makeup artist like she claims? Her makeup is so bad. It's very instagram/drag queen.
I wouldn't pay £1 to look like that. Her makeup is designed to look good through filters on instagram, I bet she looks awful in real life.

Mysterious_Fairy
Learner
Learner

Post by Mysterious_Fairy »

She doesn't eat enough.
How did she nourish a baby all that time she was pregnant?
I hope she didn't have an eating disorder because it sure looked like she did.
I must admit that her make-up skills are excellent though, and she sure is excellent at her job.
Much better than most of the bigger channels IMO.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

i've been watching stephanie for a while now because i have a similar skin type and enjoyed her foundation videos.
but her vegan diet is going to start catching up with her, especially after going through a pregnancy. she seems kind of caught up in living an instagram life.

Daydreambreather
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Daydreambreather »

Has anybody seen her new video about someone phoning in about her mistreating and neglecting the donkeys?

I don't really see her being cruel to any animal tbh. She went vegan because of animals purely and not for her health.
I feel her thinking someone poisoning the donkeys a bizarre leap, but I find it appallingly cruel to grass her into the Donkey sanctuary for animal cruelty.

moongoddess33
Learner
Learner

Post by moongoddess33 »

I saw it. Honestly I'm just annoyed with her. She said in one of her recent videos "she doesn't make 6 figures" (but then technically admits she does) and then goes on to say "well I don't get to keep it all because it goes to look after the donkeys and dogs"
What?? She's ultimately choosing to have these animals. She makes 6 figures. She is an adult and has to pay for expenses. That doesn't negate actually making the money.

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

That comment really annoyed me as well. I actually really like Stephanie as a person, but sometimes she can seem quite immature and entitled when she says things like that. The house she chose, her animals, their cars, having a child etc are all lifestyle choices. I remember her moaning about having to borrow money from her mum for something to do with the house a short while back. That sits badly when she's earning 6 figures to be honest.
Any thought on her new palette? It looks nice, but nothing groundbreaking. I was surprised at the promo pics for it. I thought she looked pretty bad, and looks so much nicer in her own pics/video.
I'd love to see her go back to a much lighter blonde colour with her hair, and way shorter. She has a really long face with and her hair just drags all her features down at the moment. I was looking back at older videos and she looked so much better and brighter with shoulder length hair.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

So I randomly remembered Stephanie and figured I'd check her channel. Pretty sure I didn't know this yet but I can't say I've been invested enough to guarantee I didn't see it before and forget it again... they named the kid Axl? Really!? Be more predictable and cliche.

I so want to like her and follow her again... there's so many things I did truly deeply enjoy about her and her channel.

But I just can't support someone who is as immature and entitled as she is about some really important things. She could be so much better but just gets away with half assing her attitude.

Definite reminder she and Darren knowingly broke migration laws and then had a cry about it. Nope, still not letting it go. It's personal, sorry.

Introvertnatz
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Introvertnatz »

In a video about Tati/ James Charles or someone, she said she hates drama but then posts videos of 'Time to talk about Patricia Bright' and 'The real reason you're ugly without make up' Those sound pretty much drama to me.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

Dead thread but Stephanie was one of the most self-centered vegans I've ever seen on this platform. Like congrats you didn't make your dogs go vegan like stfu

Nneh13
Talker
Talker

Post by Nneh13 »

Now she’s not vegan anymore and she’s moving back to Australia 🤣

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Nneh13 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:26 pm
Did Darren get a visa? As that was why they had to leave Australia.

I haven't watched her videos in ages. Last time she had the well installed and wanted to move to Spain.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

snap2it wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:58 am
Nneh13 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:26 pm
Did Darren get a visa? As that was why they had to leave Australia.

I haven't watched her videos in ages. Last time she had the well installed and wanted to move to Spain.
That's what I'm wondering as well... how is Darren going to get in after they admitted on camera he deliberately overstayed his visa and their last application submitted was knowingly against the rules to begin with?

Paint_me_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Paint_me_bitch »

I can’t with her eyeshadow in her latest video! It looks so bad and why is it so far down her face? Does she actually want people to buy her eyeshadow palette with that horrifying look?

electreheartt
Learner
Learner

Post by electreheartt »

So a few things she’s posted over the last few months have made me ????:
- some of the comments she’s made make it seem like she’s anti vax. Not sure how they plan on moving back to aus if that’s the case as they have strict vaccine rules
- she needs to realize not everyone can afford to live the holistic lifestyle she leads. She comes off super shamey towards people who don’t drink three liters of bone broth a day and use non stick pans
- one of her dogs mauled her son only a few weeks after the same dog almost killed another one of her dogs…why would you not have rehomed that dog immediately ??

Return to “P-T”