Stephanie Lange

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Re: Stephanie Lange

Post by picklerick »

DaylightAmy wrote:Just makes me sick, honestly, people like Darren who overstay their visas and really kind of just don't give a fuck because they know they're untouchable because they're European... yeah I said it. I say that as a European migrant myself. When a white European migrant overstays their visa and works illegally just 'cause "they feel like it", it's a sob story for YouTube. When a non-white migrant overstays their visa and works illegally because they don't want to return to the poverty or unsafeness of their own country, they're "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS".

I just can't, I really can't. The ultimate ignorant privilege. Just didn't feel like going back.
P R E A C H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tittysprinkles

Gossipgrave
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gossipgrave »

bd20112 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:54 am
DaylightAmy wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:38 am
I just watched the pregnancy announcement video on YouTube... I'm sorry that's just bizarre. "So around Christmas or New Year's I asked Darren if he wanted to have a baby and he was like 'meh I guess I'm not opposed to it' so we didn't use protection about 5-7 times and then I figured it'd be a bad time to get pregnant because I've got a bunch of concerts coming up and we stopped trying... but then I was pregnant anyway."

I really can't. I was actually a really big fan of hers and her channel for ages and never actually disliked her but between the visa scam and casually getting "wouldn't be the worst thing apart from now being able to drink" pregnant... fuck she is so obnoxious. She really doesn't hear herself does she?! How does she legitimately not have the capacity to take the Immigration Department or your own family planning even remotely seriously!?

She best make sure not to apply for Australian citizenship for the child and then in a few years vlog about the "stressful experience" of the Australian border patrol not letting her child into the country without a visa :roll:
She's truly on the of the most ungrateful and fake people on all of YouTube. When she stole beautyJudy's photo off of Google and photoshopped it to make it look worse then tried to play dumb victim my eyes opened. I unsubbed but would still randomly watched. Then she did it AGAIN to another person. This time a reality TV star but it doesn't matter. She didn't learn her lesson and she doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself. She's hypocritical and full of shit.

Wtf I had no idea about this. Where can I read more info on that? seriously wtff

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Gossipgrave wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:34 pm
bd20112 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:54 am
DaylightAmy wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:38 am
I just watched the pregnancy announcement video on YouTube... I'm sorry that's just bizarre. "So around Christmas or New Year's I asked Darren if he wanted to have a baby and he was like 'meh I guess I'm not opposed to it' so we didn't use protection about 5-7 times and then I figured it'd be a bad time to get pregnant because I've got a bunch of concerts coming up and we stopped trying... but then I was pregnant anyway."

I really can't. I was actually a really big fan of hers and her channel for ages and never actually disliked her but between the visa scam and casually getting "wouldn't be the worst thing apart from now being able to drink" pregnant... fuck she is so obnoxious. She really doesn't hear herself does she?! How does she legitimately not have the capacity to take the Immigration Department or your own family planning even remotely seriously!?

She best make sure not to apply for Australian citizenship for the child and then in a few years vlog about the "stressful experience" of the Australian border patrol not letting her child into the country without a visa :roll:
She's truly on the of the most ungrateful and fake people on all of YouTube. When she stole beautyJudy's photo off of Google and photoshopped it to make it look worse then tried to play dumb victim my eyes opened. I unsubbed but would still randomly watched. Then she did it AGAIN to another person. This time a reality TV star but it doesn't matter. She didn't learn her lesson and she doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself. She's hypocritical and full of shit.

Wtf I had no idea about this. Where can I read more info on that? seriously wtff
If you mean the Beauty Judy thing she ended up writing a blog post on it. http://beautyjudy.com/2018/07/that-time ... -my-photo/

Judy isn't the worlds best makeup artist but she has passion and seems like a wonderful, authentic person. I don't ever feel a whole lot of empathy unless it's animals or kids but I felt terrible that beautyjudy was dragged into this because of a bitch like Stephanie Lange. No one deserves what Stephanie did to Judy's pic but Judy is probably the last person on Earth that deserved it.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Honestly she will be a mess of a mother. She obviously has a bad eating disorder and she is wishy washy about everything. When she said she is no longer cruelty free and vegan I stopped watching. How can you abandon the thing you made your whole brand on? Darren seems sketchy to me too. This will all go down in flames

Gossipgrave
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipgrave »

Her baby will be facetune af

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

She posted the following on her YouTube community page:

"I’ve finally decided I want to go back blonde and now I don’t know if I can 😂 isn’t bleaching your hair bad in pregnancy...?"

It's almost like you could just ask your doctor.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Gossipgrave
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipgrave »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:58 am
She posted the following on her YouTube community page:

"I’ve finally decided I want to go back blonde and now I don’t know if I can 😂 isn’t bleaching your hair bad in pregnancy...?"

It's almost like you could just ask your doctor.

So many influencers are doing shit like this now. Asking dumb questions because they know it will boost their engagement instead of just asking a professional.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

She really just started a video with "I'm going to have to delete any negative comments because I'm pregnant now" :roll: here we go.

Fuck shit up.
Take no ownership.
Explain why you're not accountable for either.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:46 am
She really just started a video with "I'm going to have to delete any negative comments because I'm pregnant now" :roll: here we go.

Fuck shit up.
Take no ownership.
Explain why you're not accountable for either.
You can tell when she's trying to bring in more views because she does these overly dramatized videos shading other influencers. Her soul is so ugly I can't even look at her & I feel that way about very few people. I can't stand people like Jaclyn Hill and Jeffree Star but Stephanie grates on my in every way possible. I'd love to see her go down. She's such a small (compared to others) influencer that I doubt any drama channel would care to pick up on anything she does and run with it. If someone with a bigger channel sat down and did a video on her laying out all of her disgusting, hypocritical bullshit it would be the beginning of the end.

allthingsmakeup
Learner
Learner

Post by allthingsmakeup »

I can't stand this girl and her clickbait shit. Now that she is pregnant she makes her thumbnails appear like something awful is going on but you watch and it is drama BS. Karma is a bitch, she needs to stop this before she manifests it into happening and all for clicks, I hate this girl.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

rva1 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 5:33 am
allthingsmakeup wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:37 am
I can't stand this girl and her clickbait shit. Now that she is pregnant she makes her thumbnails appear like something awful is going on but you watch and it is drama BS. Karma is a bitch, she needs to stop this before she manifests it into happening and all for clicks, I hate this girl.
OMG so she didn't have a miscarraige??!!!? I came here to see what this "stressed, overwhelmed & heartbroken" video was about. That's absolutely SICK that she would post something with that title and those pictures as the thumbnail. She's disgusting and yes like you said karma's a bitch
I just gad her vlog on in the background.

Hamster died, struggling to get finance for a mortgage, must be out the rental with their 4 dogs in 4 weeks time. But wait . . . . . there's an ad for a Vanity Planet toothbrush!

Stephanie kept saying how old fashioned Ireland is with their system and getting approved for a mortgage when she's self employed. Even in Australia she would have the same problem. You don't have a regular income or an employer. Plus she's now pregnant. What does Darren do ? Does he have a regular income coming in?

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

Well, I have not watched the video but why does she need to insert herself in this drama? I thought she could not deal with negativity now that she is pregnant :roll:

Guiltypleasures
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Guiltypleasures »

I don’t trust her ‘genuine’ spin, she criticises the drama and community yet does videos and gets involved in it chasing for views... after it’s become big news by someone else.

The latest clickbait titles say it all.

I’m surprised people are still falling for her “I tell it as it is” crap. :roll:

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Stephanie Lange

Post by picklerick »

WastefulVegan wrote:Well, I have not watched the video but why does she need to insert herself in this drama? I thought she could not deal with negativity now that she is pregnant :roll:
I watched some of it and lost track of how many times she found it necessary to remind us she’s pregnant. I got it the first time she said it. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tittysprinkles

azerothianprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by azerothianprincess »

did anyone watch her review on Jeffree Star Cosmetics? Her makeup looked so awful and caked on. The up close shots she did were actually disgusting..

azerothianprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by azerothianprincess »

did anyone watch her review on Jeffree Star Cosmetics? Her makeup looked so awful and caked on. The up close shots she did were actually disgusting..

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 »

Her insta pics are edited to death, yet she still tries to say her pics are unedited? Does she think we're all stupid??

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I generally like Stephanie, but her video about how to be prettier that was actually an ad for press-on nails? It pissed me off. I am getting really tired of YouTubers who do not disclose plainly videos that are ads. I have some in my feed that put "includes sponsored content" or something like that right on the screen. I can appreciate that. I have others who say right at the beginning that the video is sponsored by "x," and that doesn't bother me. But when I'm watching a video that I think is regular content and all of a sudden it's an ad, I don't like it.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:34 pm
I generally like Stephanie, but her video about how to be prettier that was actually an ad for press-on nails? It pissed me off. I am getting really tired of YouTubers who do not disclose plainly videos that are ads. I have some in my feed that put "includes sponsored content" or something like that right on the screen. I can appreciate that. I have others who say right at the beginning that the video is sponsored by "x," and that doesn't bother me. But when I'm watching a video that I think is regular content and all of a sudden it's an ad, I don't like it.
From what I understand on YT they're supposed to say it at the very beginning of the video and also put the disclosure at the very top of the description text box area. (per FTC guidelines). However I think it's only enforced in the US (I'm not sure about other countries laws) and I've seen a lot of YT'ers out of the US state that they don't HAVE to disclose they do so because they want their fans to consider them trustworthy :roll: Again, no idea if that is true, but it's what some of them have said in the past.

redbutton
Learner
Learner

Post by redbutton »

I really don't know why she bought that house, it's a money pit. She says she thought they were being smart by doing a structure inspection but makes no mention of a home inspection which would have pointed out the fire hazards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Return to “P-T”