Stephanie Lange

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Stephanie Lange

Post by bd20112 »

ThatPerson wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:23 pm
Her new PLT haul. The fast fashion brigade have finally come to her and commented on her hypocrisy of wearing fast fashion, and she's playing dumb and acting like she doesn't know what they're talking about....smh.
That's what she does best

ThatPerson
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by ThatPerson »

Offiically unsubcribed after 2 years or something like that.

At first i liked her because she was CF and had decent makeup skills...Then she made dumb excuses to not be CF and posting whorey makeup tutorials that her subs don't even like.

She is insipid and has nothing interesting to say.

I'm done.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

You have more patience than most of us. :P

spookshow69
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by spookshow69 »

I hate how she does her mom, and her family members about their make up. She like puts down how they do it, and shows them her way is better. Her mom looks sad in those thumbnails. Her boyfriend is a fucking asshole. I can’t stand him. He’s really arrongant. She’s not happy with him. I think he seems abusive. I literally can’t stand him. He’s not as hot as he thinks he is. She made a big mistake moving with him. It really shows too. You can tell she’s miserable with him.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

spookshow69 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:55 am
I hate how she does her mom, and her family members about their make up. She like puts down how they do it, and shows them her way is better. Her mom looks sad in those thumbnails. Her boyfriend is a fucking asshole. I can’t stand him. He’s really arrongant. She’s not happy with him. I think he seems abusive. I literally can’t stand him. He’s not as hot as he thinks he is. She made a big mistake moving with him. It really shows too. You can tell she’s miserable with him.
I think you're accurate in what you've said. She's very much got that "I'm better than all of you ever will be" holier-than-thou attitude that she tries to hide by seeming like she gives a fuck with her preaching. It's really sad more people can't see through her.

Nneh13
Talker
Talker

Post by Nneh13 »

Wow she’s pregnant big shocker! Not like any of us have known for weeks 🙄🙄🙄

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Nneh13 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:29 pm
I don't always watch her videos and I went to watch this one.

I'm confused what does her fiancee actually do? She said that he was editing her videos and taking her photos. Does that Darren gets paid by Stephanie for all the sponsored posts? As she then went onto say that Darren is going to be doing a personal training course.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Well that brought me back to her channel and had me watching their "why we had to leave Australia" video and wowsies, not impressed.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Nneh13 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:29 pm
I'm not much of a "prayers" person but my first thought was I need to pray for that baby. :? Sometimes motherhood can change people for the better but I'm not really holding out a lot of hope in the case of Stephanie Lange.

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

I'm actually really surprised at this. Her mental health is clearly quite fragile and Darren just always seems so thick and useless. I think he's probably just quite shy so comes off badly on camera though? For some reason I always thought she was quite happy to concentrate on all those animals that they have now. Neither of them seem like the brightest people but I do think they are basically good and kind.(although incredibly vain!)
I hope she has a lot of support around her and their relationship is solid because from my experience having a baby when you don't live in your home country can be really hard and potentially throw up all sorts of problems.

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

You reckon she’ll Facetune the shit out of the baby like she does to herself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossipgrave
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gossipgrave »

wildxfox wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:30 pm
You reckon she’ll Facetune the shit out of the baby like she does to herself?

Yep. I can't believe she still does that. For years I have noticed her photos come up and everytime I have wondered why nobody else notices/comments how extreme the smoothing is. It looks like a cartoon sometimes. Or is her audience all just clueless teenagers that have no idea what real skin looks like?

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:42 am
Well that brought me back to her channel and had me watching their "why we had to leave Australia" video and wowsies, not impressed.
I just watched that, as I thought you were talking about the old one.

Just wow. So Stephanie and Darren both lied and mislead the Australian government. Stephanie had a partner visa with her ex, never told the Australian
immigration that they had separated, hooked up wth Darren, who had lost his passport, and was working here illegally. They really are quite the pair.

I think they are going to have to be careful with the baby and all those dogs. As dogs can get very jealous.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

snap2it wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:01 pm
Just wow. So Stephanie and Darren both lied and mislead the Australian government. Stephanie had a partner visa with her ex, never told the Australian immigration that they had separated, hooked up wth Darren, who had lost his passport, and was working here illegally. They really are quite the pair.
They didn't seem to at all grasp how bad what they did was. That's what really blew my mind. If they weren't giggling, they were feeling sorry for themselves, talking about how stressful that time was for them.

As someone who migrated to Australia as a partner I found it incredibly offensive on a really personal level. As if the rest of us international couples don't know what it's like to not be allowed to be together and have to find other solutions to stay within the rules. As if they're so much more important than the rest of us... and people like them are why the Australian government don't trust the rest of us. They did everything wrong. I paid the exact same amount of fees as they did except I followed the rules because I took my life and the country I was in seriously.

Also her cousin the migration lawyer is clearly an idiot. There was no way they were going to be legally allowed in after coming clean - that is the dumbest idea I've ever heard. i was in the partner migration process for almost 4 years, joining online communities of others who had or were going through the same, and never ever do people who admit to breaking the law get let in. That is so dumb. There were so many other routes they could have taken that would have been smarter. How absolutely stupid, self-important and careless do you have to be to think that saying "here's evidence me and my partner have no respect for your institution, please do us this favour" would result in a positive result. She didn't have to pay all that money, I could have told her the application was never going to be granted - so don't throw a pity party about spending $12k trying to clean up a mess in the dumbest way possible.

I just can't with the level of entitlement and lack of caring.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I just watched the pregnancy announcement video on YouTube... I'm sorry that's just bizarre. "So around Christmas or New Year's I asked Darren if he wanted to have a baby and he was like 'meh I guess I'm not opposed to it' so we didn't use protection about 5-7 times and then I figured it'd be a bad time to get pregnant because I've got a bunch of concerts coming up and we stopped trying... but then I was pregnant anyway."

I really can't. I was actually a really big fan of hers and her channel for ages and never actually disliked her but between the visa scam and casually getting "wouldn't be the worst thing apart from now being able to drink" pregnant... fuck she is so obnoxious. She really doesn't hear herself does she?! How does she legitimately not have the capacity to take the Immigration Department or your own family planning even remotely seriously!?

She best make sure not to apply for Australian citizenship for the child and then in a few years vlog about the "stressful experience" of the Australian border patrol not letting her child into the country without a visa :roll:

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:38 am
I just watched the pregnancy announcement video on YouTube... I'm sorry that's just bizarre. "So around Christmas or New Year's I asked Darren if he wanted to have a baby and he was like 'meh I guess I'm not opposed to it' so we didn't use protection about 5-7 times and then I figured it'd be a bad time to get pregnant because I've got a bunch of concerts coming up and we stopped trying... but then I was pregnant anyway."

I really can't. I was actually a really big fan of hers and her channel for ages and never actually disliked her but between the visa scam and casually getting "wouldn't be the worst thing apart from now being able to drink" pregnant... fuck she is so obnoxious. She really doesn't hear herself does she?! How does she legitimately not have the capacity to take the Immigration Department or your own family planning even remotely seriously!?

She best make sure not to apply for Australian citizenship for the child and then in a few years vlog about the "stressful experience" of the Australian border patrol not letting her child into the country without a visa :roll:
She's truly on the of the most ungrateful and fake people on all of YouTube. When she stole beautyJudy's photo off of Google and photoshopped it to make it look worse then tried to play dumb victim my eyes opened. I unsubbed but would still randomly watched. Then she did it AGAIN to another person. This time a reality TV star but it doesn't matter. She didn't learn her lesson and she doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself. She's hypocritical and full of shit.

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

I used to really like her back in the day, then I got bored with beautubers and just came back to watching some of them.

I couldn’t believe how much she changed, and while I haven’t watched the immigration video yet, from what I’m reading here, all I can ask is, what the fuck? How did they think that was OK?

It blows my mind, I use to think she was one of the smarter ones, but she’s far from. She’s incredible and not in a good way.

tittysprinkles

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

rva1 wrote:Okay is it just me or does this chick have the MOST clickbaity thumbnails and titles in the world???? "The real reason we had to leave Australia...The truth of what actually happened" with a POLICE CAR in the thumbnail?!!! Can someone please tell me what happened? Is this clickbait? I don't want to give her a watch, I refuse to fall into her clickbait trap. And then "Our lives are changing" I don't know if we're ready in the thumbnail looking so forlorn. ugh my eyes are rolling so hard they're falling out of my head. I'm surprised to see this thread isn't more active. I'd assume there was lots of hate and gossip about this crazy ass lady
I think people mostly just got bored of her and her bullshit and don’t watch her anymore lmao

tittysprinkles

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

rva1 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:54 am
Okay is it just me or does this chick have the MOST clickbaity thumbnails and titles in the world???? "The real reason we had to leave Australia...The truth of what actually happened" with a POLICE CAR in the thumbnail?!!! Can someone please tell me what happened? Is this clickbait? I don't want to give her a watch, I refuse to fall into her clickbait trap. And then "Our lives are changing" I don't know if we're ready in the thumbnail looking so forlorn. ugh my eyes are rolling so hard they're falling out of my head. I'm surprised to see this thread isn't more active. I'd assume there was lots of hate and gossip about this crazy ass lady
Basically, from what I'm gathering here because I didn't watch her video either... she's such a condescending asshole it puts me into a rage, they broke the law and had to leave. Their asses should be in jail. Also apparently she's pregnant and (again, based off of what I read here) she doesn't want to be. She wanted to be for maybe 10 seconds and then decided "no I don't want to be" but oops, the sex worked. :roll:

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Just makes me sick, honestly, people like Darren who overstay their visas and really kind of just don't give a fuck because they know they're untouchable because they're European... yeah I said it. I say that as a European migrant myself. When a white European migrant overstays their visa and works illegally just 'cause "they feel like it", it's a sob story for YouTube. When a non-white migrant overstays their visa and works illegally because they don't want to return to the poverty or unsafeness of their own country, they're "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS".

I just can't, I really can't. The ultimate ignorant privilege. Just didn't feel like going back.

Return to “P-T”