Jaclyn FAQ

Pvl_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn FAQ

Post by Pvl_ »

Wow thanks for explaining the dad thing!!
Another question. In the main thread I usually see something about the LA vlog. What happened?

krystalball92
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalball92 »

Pvl_ wrote:Wow thanks for explaining the dad thing!!
Another question. In the main thread I usually see something about the LA vlog. What happened?
Sometime about a year and a half ago, Jaclyn went to LA and blogged the trip. When she put it up, she claims that all the comments were non stop "hate". I.e. Calling her "fake" and saying that she was being a try hard etc etc. So within 24 hours she took it down and has never tried to put it back up.
Marked Safe from the Great Beauty Guru downfall

krystalball92
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalball92 »

Pvl_ wrote:Wow thanks for explaining the dad thing!!
Sometime about a year and a half ago, Jaclyn went to LA and blogged the trip. When she put it up, she claims that all the comments were non stop "hate". I.e. Calling her "fake" and saying that she was being a try hard etc etc. So within 24 hours she took it down and has never tried to put it back up.
Marked Safe from the Great Beauty Guru downfall

chivvy94
Learner
Learner

Post by chivvy94 »

Does anyone have any information on the drama that happened with Carli and Nicole? I am really intrigued haha!

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

CourtneyB4 wrote:I'm new here and was wondering if someone could someone fill me in on the problems people have been having with Morphe and with Jaclyn endorsing them and what-not
Well Jaclyn suppposedly started mentioning Morphe products when she went to LA and went in the Morphe store. She kept saying how amazing the shadows were at $2 a pop. However, most of us speculate that was kind of staged and she was already beginning to work with them.

She shills Morphe day in and day out, yet still uses Sigma brushes affiliate links in her description boxes. She has always said that MUG shadows are the best ever. But now Morphe shadows are the best ever.

Every single time the Morphe 35O palette comes back in stock, she tweets and snaps about it making sure to include her affiliate code. Jaclyn has a personal relationship with the owner of Morphe, and has stayed at her house in LA. Showing us that a lot of her motivation has to do with that, and not because the products are actually great quality.

She has in the past wrote scathing things about mineral oil saying she would never put it on her face, that it is a cheap filler, blah blah. Well mineral oil is the first ingredient in Morphe shadows, a fact that Jaclyn conveniently leaves out every time she mentions them. So mineral oil is only bad if it is in a product she isn't making money off of.

Their products are made in china, and the brushes are made by another brand and just have their name slapped on them, yet they jack the price up. If Jaclyn cared so much about her subs she would try and get them information on the best products their money could afford. Not the brand that will give her the biggest cut of the profits!

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

chivvy94 wrote:Does anyone have any information on the drama that happened with Carli and Nicole? I am really intrigued haha!
Forgive me, but this one will take much longer to talk about. It may take me some time to post about it, as I will have to search through previous threads for screen shots.

However, a condensed answer is simply that they are both in the same area. Nicole has been on youtube longer than Jaclyn, but Jaclyn started coming up in popularity and they both did a challenge video together. That is how a lot of people ended up subbing to Jac's channel, myself included. However, after a while they no longer seemed chummy. They never mentioned each other and what not. No movies from them together, etc.

Carli factors in because Nicole and Carli are friends. Some of Jac's subscribers posted a meme making fun of Carli and Nicole, and acting like Jaclyn was innocent. Manny and Jaclyn are friends, and Carli has posted that Manny bullied her. Marlena from MUG also talked shit to Carli, and is friends with Jaclyn and Manny.

However, Carli has far more subs than Jaclyn, and it is clear that Jaclyn is trying to get in her good graces, because she SWF anyone more popular than her. She bought Carli's palette. And she bought Nicole's lip mask and showed it on snapchat. But she has never mentioned anything about Nicole's products since.

It is assumed that there was a falling out, or simply that Nicole just doesn't like Jaclyn because she is annoying as shit.

MissQuinnH
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MissQuinnH »

Was there every anymore info on the Nicole/Carli/Jaclyn beef?

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

MissQuinnH wrote:Was there every anymore info on the Nicole/Carli/Jaclyn beef?
Did you read the previous reply? It talks all about it.

MissQuinnH
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MissQuinnH »

luchadora0112 wrote:
MissQuinnH wrote:Was there every anymore info on the Nicole/Carli/Jaclyn beef?
Did you read the previous reply? It talks all about it.
Just curious to see if there was more. It didn't make sense when she was using Carli's eye palette in a video several weeks ago. Just asking <3

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

:(

I wrote a reply but GG never posted it!

Anyway, I thought Jac used Carli's palette 5 months ago? That is the only video I can find...

Anyway, people speculated she used the palette to 1) get on Carli's good side so that when her makeup line launched, Carli would reciciprocate and give her favorable reviews 2) that there was actually some subtle shade aimed at the palette and/or 3) so many people tweeted her about it she used the palette to come off as the nice youtuber that supports other womAn.

She also claimed to purchase Nicole Gs hair tools set...never showed it. And snapped Nicole's lip mask but never reviewed it or mentioned it again.

As far as I know Nicole and Carli haven't mentioned a single one of her collabs. They are probably continuing to ice her out because Sanders Kennedy made a video to bash Nicole and somewhat Carli. He kissed Jac's ass in the video and mentioned speaking with a really BIG youtuber that said Nic was rude to them too. It is speculated that youtuber he mentioned was Jaclyn as they were all at that IMATs together for Sigma, and Sanders posted videos interviewing all 3.

I don't mind answering questions but need a bit more detail. Asking about Nicole/Carli/Jac beef is extremely vague, and spans many threads and years. So the more specific a question is, the easier it will be to answer, and include screenshots or anything else that may be relevant.

jhodge3409
Talker
Talker

Post by jhodge3409 »

I think I read somewhere that Nicole slept with or at least tried to sleep with Jon or something along those lines..? Did anyone else see that or think it's true? I know this post has been inactive for a long time but I came across it and wanted to ask :)

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

jhodge3409 wrote:I think I read somewhere that Nicole slept with or at least tried to sleep with Jon or something along those lines..? Did anyone else see that or think it's true? I know this post has been inactive for a long time but I came across it and wanted to ask :)

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I saw somewhere in the comments on JK's video that her and Nicole G despise each other. She was supposed to collab with ABH, she ditched them and went with Morphe and then thry collabed with Nicole LOL.

No Sephora company will collab with her again if they possess a modicum of common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Jaclynhill1”