FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrettyPregnantInUtah(LikeJen) Part75

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Pretty smug and pregnant in Utah :rofl:

Thanks! :D Hopefully Utah is full of crazy!

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

People love Utah vids so hopefully the title will attract attention, and of course the pregnancy.

Jen is pretty smug and pregnant!

[youtube][/youtube]

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

Thanks Lisa!

I still think we should go back to using "____LikeJen". OrganizedLikeJen may be gone but it will always live on in our shriveled terrorist hearts. :love2:

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

I agree. We stand our ground against rebranding. She will always be OLJ. Just ask the 60,000 people that didn't join her new fb. :rofl:

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

So I have decided that without a doubt that these two dumb asses need a nanny. Jen might be a lazy jobless loon but she is a lazy jobless loon who doesn't even clean her own house. How does she plan to change a babies diaper? Don isn't going to be home 24/7. Not to mention when the child gets older and someone has to give her "the talk" :? Sexually confused Daddy Ross (I know he isn't actually) and "Rainbows and Unicorns" Jennifer are not going to be able to do that. I realize Jen will try to get Winnie to do all the parenting but that isn't going to work out real well for her in the long run...

Mary Poppins the Ross family needs you more than ever! All be it Jen will be hiring Nanny McPhee because Mary is to attractive and fun in comparison... :rofl:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

FLOSSY77 wrote:I agree. We stand our ground against rebranding. She will always be OLJ. Just ask the 60,000 people that didn't join her new fb. :rofl:
Yep, I still find myself referring to her as OLJ in my head. Rebranding fail.
RETIRED MODERATOR

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

People are telling her she needs to buy the unicorn rocker. The one Tiff has :rofl: it's from Pottery Barn. How long has Jen been ogeling it?
Stalker Jen :roll:
She will have a nanny within months. We new a separate topic for bets.

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

FLOSSY77 wrote:People are telling her she needs to buy the unicorn rocker. The one Tiff has :rofl: it's from Pottery Barn. How long has Jen been ogeling it?
Stalker Jen :roll:
She will have a nanny within months. We new a separate topic for bets.
Months?? She'll probably have a nanny from day 1.

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

I'm in the camp who believes Jen SHOULD get a nanny, but she will go through them rapidly, if she senses ANY attachment from "Baby Girl" or ANY attraction from Don...

BUT I think that Jen does not want to be perceived as someone who is incapable of managing on her own, and therefore she won't get a nanny until it is suggested and advised by others...

The best way to accomplish this is for her to ACT LIKE a complete neurotic, worried wreck and get freaked out by possibilities and chances that aren't likely to occur.

She will probably get more ultrasounds, and harass whatever obgyn/pediatrician she uses at all hours with mundane questions that could be answered by an internet search. Jen will become the queen of "I just wanted to make sure,"

Her family and "medical team" will all take pity on her, and tell her not to worry, not to stress, that she must stay calm, she needs to rest, etc. They will suggest a nanny to help out so Jen doesn't have to worry and fret.
" Jen dear, go take a nice bath and relax in the tub, the nanny's got the baby. "

That's what I think her master plan is, and she's already put the wheels in motion at week 16. Just 24 more to go.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

MattressCrowSoapJar wrote:Jen said she went because she was "in a tizzy" about something being wrong. If something WAS wrong, would she really want to find that out at a for-profit photo place that would show the "wrongness" on a big screen TV?

And since they aren't medical doctors, something still could be wrong for all she knows. Having a heartbeat you can stuff in a unicorn doesn't mean that all is well.
That's what I thought as well.

Will she have an ultrasound every time the baby goes to sleep? I follow Amodelrecomends pregnancy - she also claims to have fought infertility, except nothing was medical wrong with her, so she did went to a acupuncturist that- I guess - relaxed her in a way that allowed her to get pregnant when she wasn't expecting.
( that's why I was surprised Jen managed to get pregnant. I always thought it was stress preventing it. My godmother was the exact same. Nothing wrong medically, they just couldn't. Finally she got pregnant and had one when she was 40 years old!!! 20 years ago, so it wasn't that common. I wonder how many ultrasounds that took :lol: )

I still think after the operation Jen convince herself that she couldn't get pregnant this fast and just stopped thinking about it and that's when it happened.

anyway, Ruth often complained the baby would stop moving even later on the pregnancy. and said that was even more nerve wrecking because at that time, the movements were constant, so to not have them, was truly scary.

I just can NOT imagine Jen when the pregnancy REALLY starts to control her life and movements.
she already complains of pregnancy brain and waking up 2 times to pee, she attributes the being always thirsty and constantly hungry to the baby...

I.. I really just can't even imagine her dealing with the pregnancy let alone the baby.

I think she would fully stop everything else in her life. grooming the dog, her over the top gifts for the nieces will be forgotten and done online in a mad rush, the house decorations will lead her to a meltdown...

ETA : I can't even fathom what will happen and how much she will blame the baby if she gets those really bad stretch marks, etc

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

Ha, ha, that unicorn is uglyyyyy!!! And That crib. If Jen gets a crib like that I suggest she just puts the baby in Winnie's dog bed because it looks more cosy.

I can just picture baby Tito climbing over the cold metal bars of the crib as soon as she can stand and crawl to Winnie's bed curl up there and sleep.

I vote yes for a nanny. Hell, If I could afford one I would hire one! I would hire a nanny a maid, a gardener, the whole team. If I could only choose one I guess I would go for the maid, but if she has the money I see no problem in getting paid help. At least that way there will be one (sober) adult in the house to take care of baby Tito aka Winniferd the second, Jen and boozy Don.

About her getting up two times already to pee. Little known fact to people that were not pregnant(or didn't experience this) but for the first weeks the baby sits very low and pushes on your bladder. At one point (about the 116- 17 week mark) it gets a bit better and then it gets worse as the baby grows. I 100% believe her with the peeing (especially since sh drinks so much water).

lipstick jungle

Oh reallY?
Never had a baby, had no idea.

I just know what crazy youtubers I randomly watch share on their channels :lol:

and we know what good that does.

thanks <3

lipstick jungle

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Sharing is caring; except Jen won't reply, because she doesn't care lol

ETA: Whoa, her Facebook page is filled with stories like that. People post really personal stuff and she doesn't reply to any of it :? Not even a cursory "TFS" anymore
RETIRED MODERATOR

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

Winnie wrote:Thanks Lisa!

I still think we should go back to using "____LikeJen". OrganizedLikeJen may be gone but it will always live on in our shriveled terrorist hearts. :love2:
Yes, let's drop the "pretty" and "living" crap out of the titles! The re-branding was a total fail anyway.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Sharing is caring; except Jen won't reply, because she doesn't care lol

ETA: Whoa, her Facebook page is filled with stories like that. People post really personal stuff and she doesn't reply to any of it :? Not even a cursory "TFS" anymore
I doubt she even reads any of that stuff.

I tried to watch the last update. I didn't make it half way this time. She kept calling her doctors "health practioners". Image Why??? I don't know any damn person who refers to their that way.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

lipstick jungle

Maybe she is including her acupuncturist, that we might even find out has no real medical licence nor training... who the hell knows????

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Fat Shark wrote:
I tried to watch the last update. I didn't make it half way this time. She kept calling her doctors "health practioners". Why??? I don't know any damn person who refers to their that way.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Well to be fair she did call a watch a time telling device. :rofl:

So she can blame her idiocy on "pregnancy brain" now. Umm how does she explain it for her pre-pregnancy not knowing or remembering simple words. :lol: :lol:

Also, about that fugly unicorn, aren't those heartbeats from the mother? Then you put the fugly animal nearby so the baby is soothed by it after birth? Why would anyone but Jen, need a stuffed animal of the baby's heartbeat? 99.99% of adult women would not want a stuffed animal. :roll: :rofl:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

Or maybe her midwife? I wonder if Jen would ever consider giving birth with a midwife? Is that common in the U.S. or are all births assisted by a doctor ?

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”