Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Weight Updates

Post by well wait idk »

pixielein wrote:5'7.7
cw: 127
gw: 116

i just moved to netherland to be a babysitter of 3 children. its very stressful job, and i have homesick, however i would like to loose weight, and be skinny
I'm only an inch taller than you and I could not maintain 125lbs when I got that low. 116 is WAY too low for your height.

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

well wait idk wrote:

i just moved to netherland to be a babysitter of 3 children. its very stressful job, and i have homesick, however i would like to loose weight, and be skinny
I'm only an inch taller than you and I could not maintain 125lbs when I got that low. 116 is WAY too low for your height.
Everybody's body is different, maybe for you it's too low but for her it could be fine. I'm 5'10 and 105 and I'm fine. It just depends on the person.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

Snow_angel wrote:
well wait idk wrote:

Everybody's body is different, maybe for you it's too low but for her it could be fine. I'm 5'10 and 105 and I'm fine. It just depends on the person.
i just try to work out more, and eat more fruits and vegetables, and we can see if it will work or not :)

candy-1945
Learner
Learner

Post by candy-1945 »

Just joining in (even if I'm super late to the thread) :lol:
SW: 88 kg
CW: 78.9 kg
GW: 48 kg
Height: 1.58 m

ChloeBelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ChloeBelle »

I don't go by weight. Monitoring weight loss by the number on the scale is not for me, especially since I have always had a lot of muscle tone. I just go by the sizes of clothes. I started at a size 9 around May and now I am a size 3.

husky
Informer
Informer

Post by husky »

5'6"
CW: 71kg/156.5lbs
GW: 60kg/132lbs

lollieee123
Debater
Debater

Post by lollieee123 »

5'6
HW: About 185 lbs
CW: Around 165 lbs
GW: Anything between 120 lbs and 130 lbs

I got down to almost 150 lbs last Christmas, but I gradually gained some back. :?

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

Lost another 8lbs since the last time I checked in. I'm kind of at a stand still with the weight loss the last two weeks. I've mostly been doing cardio and legs because I have MAJOR back and neck problems. If any one has any tips on anything to add to my 60 minute treadmill 4mph 10% incline exercises and the 20 minute legs (160 squats, inner and outer thighs and various butt 3 sets of 12 reps exercises) 5 days a week that won't hurt my neck, shoulders and mid back I would appreciate it SO much because I just need that extra umphh right now <3

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

jwolf5554, do you do lunges? there are variations of them that may work for you. also, you may want to do pelvic lifting exercises to tighten up the glutes, etc.

5'7"

sw 178
cw 144
gw 135-140
:love2: :love2:

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

@choochy I've done lunges and they are okay, but are there certain pelvic exercises you're talking about? Thanks!

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

I'm not sure if they may affect your back to do, but here is a link to a basic one of it...http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness ... ft#slide-5

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

choochy wrote:I'm not sure if they may affect your back to do, but here is a link to a basic one of it...http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness ... ft#slide-5
Thanks! I'll definitely check it out :D

wanderer
Debater
Debater

Post by wanderer »

cw: 144
gw: 135

I just started working out again and I weighed myself for the first time yesterday!! Definitely thought I was 5-10 pounds heavier than I actually am, and I've actually lost quite a bit of weight naturally (???) over the last year or so. It's kinda motivating :)

go_further
Informer
Informer

Post by go_further »

5'7
cw: 168
gw: 130-135

Trying to achieve at least 140 by my birthday (feb)

paffinis
Informer
Informer

Post by paffinis »

keep up the good work guys! (although no one's posted for a month...)
from my original 143lbs, i managed to lose 6lbs (down to 137)!!
i've been trying to eat healthier mostly since i'm usually too tired nor do i really have the time to go for runs during my busy week :(

SeeMyVest

Post by SeeMyVest »

So far this year I've put on about eight kilos but I'm looking to gain another 20 by this time next year. My muscles are just not as big as I want. Lifting problems.

Elenasnow
Learner
Learner

Post by Elenasnow »

I'm about 5"7. About one and a half months ago I decided to start eating mostly plant based foods and cutting off all meat except for chicken. I used to eat a large fry and a large chocolate milk pretty much every day for lunch! :?
Before I started, I weighed 133-134 pounds, and now I weigh 123. I'm not cutting off calories or deliberately trying to lose a ton of weight - I just want to see how far eating healthy can take me. It's kind of like a "cleansing" of all of the crap in my system.
I hardly work out - However I am constantly walking places as I am still in school - but it's crazy how much weight eating healthier can make you lose. I really do miss my butt though :(

bl0ndiebabii
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0ndiebabii »

Congrats on everyone's successful weight loss! To everyone getting back into it, just keep pushing forward by eating healthy and exercising. For me, I like to lose my weight as quickly as possible so currently, I am eating between 1300-1400 calories a day and working out 4-5 days a week. I am sticking to my goals and not eating fast food and only eating until I'm full. I'm also cutting back on the portions and am done drinking alcohol (something I've been trying to quit for years). Anyways here's my stats:

I am 5'4 ½
CW: 118
GW: 110.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

tore my trap in yoga and have had limited fitness classes for the last month and a half because of it...so distressing.

still being semi careful with diet and bike to and from work every day...it's unnerving to have an injury. managed to lose two pounds but I bet its fluff and not buff . :(

5'7"

sw 178
cw 142
gw 135-140

Return to “Fitness”