Krazyrayray

HeySienna
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krazyrayray

Post by HeySienna »

In her What's in my purse video it was really unnecessary for her to have her phone in her purse, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE AN IPHONE SARAI. and the fact that she explained she broke her iphone and bought a new one when on twitter she already told us.

HeySienna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HeySienna »

It's very unprofessional to keep saying "omg my camera keeps cutting off on me". Even if it does you're suppose to edit it out especially since you loveeee editing Sarai.

Also why can't Rachael go to the store and buy a planner herself? Why do you need to send her one? Why do you mention her in every video? I'm tired of hearing "my youtube best friend Rachael, rclbeauty101". Your channel is called Krazyrayray not Krazyrayrayandmybffrachael

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

HeySienna wrote:It's very unprofessional to keep saying "omg my camera keeps cutting off on me". Even if it does you're suppose to edit it out especially since you loveeee editing Sarai.

Also why can't Rachael go to the store and buy a planner herself? Why do you need to send her one? Why do you mention her in every video? I'm tired of hearing "my youtube best friend Rachael, rclbeauty101". Your channel is called Krazyrayray not Krazyrayrayandmybffrachael
I thought it was sweet that she sent Rachael a planner.. even if Rachael already has one. Like, there are times that I get stressed and I wished my friends could maybe give me gag gifts, just to show that they care. Sarai has many faults but accusing her of being a bitch for sending a gift to a friend makes you sounds a bit bitchy. Don't worry, I'm not a minion but I just thought her gesture was very sweet.
--------------- ❤Jennifer

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

Who the hell breaks their iPhone and buys a NEW one?! You can get the screen replaced.....

Her "Logic":

Get the screen replaced for $70 > nope
Get a new one for $500 > yup

This girl.... :facepalm:

HeySienna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HeySienna »

Jennifer wrote:
HeySienna wrote:It's very unprofessional to keep saying "omg my camera keeps cutting off on me". Even if it does you're suppose to edit it out especially since you loveeee editing Sarai.

I thought it was sweet that she sent Rachael a planner.. even if Rachael already has one. Like, there are times that I get stressed and I wished my friends could maybe give me gag gifts, just to show that they care. Sarai has many faults but accusing her of being a bitch for sending a gift to a friend makes you sounds a bit bitchy. Don't worry, I'm not a minion but I just thought her gesture was very sweet.

I never accused her of being a bitch? I was just explaining that I think it's dumb how she made such a big deal for sending Rachael a planner. She always has to bring up Rachael in every video it's annoying.

Also she started turning off the thumbs up for her comments. haha I guess she knows she'll get hate for copying Bethany cause you know guys that Sarai has always filmed infront of her bed and she's always had "BLOOPIES" at the end of her videos. Come on Sarai, you could've at least called them Bloopers -_-

heyitsdenise!
Learner
Learner

Post by heyitsdenise! »

HeySienna wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

I never accused her of being a bitch? I was just explaining that I think it's dumb how she made such a big deal for sending Rachael a planner. She always has to bring up Rachael in every video it's annoying.

Also she started turning off the thumbs up for her comments. haha I guess she knows she'll get hate for copying Bethany cause you know guys that Sarai has always filmed infront of her bed and she's always had "BLOOPIES" at the end of her videos. Come on Sarai, you could've at least called them Bloopers -_-
It was really sweet to buy rachel a planner. copying benthany isn't gonna make her any more famous. how does she even have subscribers? I mean all she does is copy beth I mean if you wanted to watch beth you would go to her channel?
Never regret anything,because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

captainbobvious
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by captainbobvious »

I just remembered that she was talking about moving, yet she's getting her room redone and hasn't yet moved... WTH?

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

captainbobvious wrote:I just remembered that she was talking about moving, yet she's getting her room redone and hasn't yet moved... WTH?
I thought she moved.. :/

captainbobvious
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by captainbobvious »

Jennifer wrote:
captainbobvious wrote:I just remembered that she was talking about moving, yet she's getting her room redone and hasn't yet moved... WTH?
It hadn't seemed like she did... Maybe? :|

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

captainbobvious wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
It hadn't seemed like she did... Maybe? :|
LOL :Pif you look at her 'FIRST DAILY BLOG'' her bathroom seems different..

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

She moved a long time ago.

alyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alyssa »

I've been watching this girl's videos for quite some time now... I used to like them, when she was young and adorable. Now she just tries too hard, and comes across as incredibly stupid. I think the part that bugs me the most is how she tries to show off how much money she has. She goes shopping every week, she has a 60D (because the T3i was too complicated, so she spent probably $200 more on an even more complicated camera. Look up a comparison of the 2 if you don't know the differences. It just seems like she bought the 60D after the T3i because it was more expensive), a crap load of make up that she doesn't know how to use, etc.

Also, the T3i was too confusing so she bought a more confusing camera and can figure out how to work it, yet she can't figure out how to use an oven so gets an easy bake instead? :scratch:

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

alyssa wrote:I've been watching this girl's videos for quite some time now... I used to like them, when she was young and adorable. Now she just tries too hard, and comes across as incredibly stupid. I think the part that bugs me the most is how she tries to show off how much money she has. She goes shopping every week, she has a 60D (because the T3i was too complicated, so she spent probably $200 more on an even more complicated camera. Look up a comparison of the 2 if you don't know the differences. It just seems like she bought the 60D after the T3i because it was more expensive), a crap load of make up that she doesn't know how to use, etc.

Also, the T3i was too confusing so she bought a more confusing camera and can figure out how to work it, yet she can't figure out how to use an oven so gets an easy bake instead? :scratch:
Agree 100%. I think the 60D it's just to prove that she has money.. if she really wanted simplicity she would have gotten t4i .

alyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alyssa »

Jennifer wrote:
alyssa wrote:I've been watching this girl's videos for quite some time now... I used to like them, when she was young and adorable. Now she just tries too hard, and comes across as incredibly stupid. I think the part that bugs me the most is how she tries to show off how much money she has. She goes shopping every week, she has a 60D (because the T3i was too complicated, so she spent probably $200 more on an even more complicated camera. Look up a comparison of the 2 if you don't know the differences. It just seems like she bought the 60D after the T3i because it was more expensive), a crap load of make up that she doesn't know how to use, etc.

Agree 100%. I think the 60D it's just to prove that she has money.. if she really wanted simplicity she would have gotten t4i .
Honestly the T4i is about the same simplicity wise as a T3i... the simplest DSLR you could get from canon is a T3, which even then seems too complicated for Sarai as it only has less features than the T3i. $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

alyssa wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Honestly the T4i is about the same simplicity wise as a T3i... the simplest DSLR you could get from canon is a T3, which even then seems too complicated for Sarai as it only has less features than the T3i. $$$$$$$$$$$$.
No, no, what I meant was that the t4i has the touch screen so it's a lot easier to use. Many people may think it's not a lot but I have an t4i and xsi and touch screen does make it more easier..

alyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alyssa »

oh ok, I get what you mean! It really just all comes down to money... :?

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

OMFG in Sarai's vlog "Busy day" I litteraly got so angry.
She's complaining about being stressed over going to IMATS, going to school, and doing driver's ed?
WTF WTF WTF.
First off, IMATS is basically a vacation. Why would you stress over that, not all of us can afford to go there and take off time from school and work to meet people that worship us.
Second, what happened to this kid having a "4.0 gpa" I thought she loved school?
and Driver's ed is boring but a piece of cake, don't complain bitch.

This kid is sooooo stupid

missyashley
Learner
Learner

Post by missyashley »

OMG it's EScape not ECscape

bonjour_angeline
Learner
Learner

Post by bonjour_angeline »

I dont really like Sarai.Its annoying how she always flips her hair on the shoulder and turns her head to the side/tilts her body.I dont know why but it reminds me of a fish :o

MidnightCrest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MidnightCrest »

bonjour_angeline wrote:I dont really like Sarai.Its annoying how she always flips her hair on the shoulder and turns her head to the side/tilts her body.I dont know why but it reminds me of a fish :o
LOL, has anyone seen her photo-shoot for style haul? She looks ridiculous. I don't understand who she was meant to be? Does anyone know? :D

Return to “Krazyrayray”