Krazyrayray

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krazyrayray

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

Her Draw My Life video was awful. "So that really sucked" "It sucked" "It really sucked" is pretty much all I heard the entire time. And she's like 15, how can she do that type of video if she hasn't even lived half of her life yet? Jeez.

SlenderVixen12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SlenderVixen12 »

missxxxoxxxd wrote:i dont even care if im a minion or not i just know thatim not gonna make myself seem like a weak minded person by making negative comments about EVERYTHING that sarai tweets or puts up on youtube.
okay i know this is from a while ago, but seriously calm down. This is in the TRASH section. Not rave.

mwahah
Informer
Informer

Post by mwahah »

urmotherwasahamster wrote:
Erina wrote:I haven't been keeping up with this girl, but has she learned where her crease is yet, or is she still putting eye shadow on half her eye?
Lawl nope.

Dat eyeliner doe.

She doesn't even show herself putting the black in the crease in the video, probably because she knows she's so fucking awful lmao
DAMN WTF

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why have friends when you have GG ♥

flyingdragons
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by flyingdragons »

Hey. Have been lurking for a while & just created an account.

But question... ... How old is she? She looks young in some of her thumbnails/videos? Well. Not young. But younger than the average guru that I've seen on youtube.

flyingdragons
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by flyingdragons »

Just kidding. I found a video on her junior prom. -_- My bad.

RawrzErica
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RawrzErica »

[youtube][/youtube]

She admits she's bad at eye-shadow application and blending. She probably reads this thread :lol:. I hate it when someone uses the word rachet, I dunno, it's a thing with me.

Makeuplover10
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Makeuplover10 »

I wonder why she never told anyone she entered the NYX face awards? Like out of the blue she's all like oh yeah I'm in the NYX face awards btw.

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Post by artsy323 »

I'm questioning the NYX awards.. I know YouTube video likes for your entry video counted for a good amount to be able to be in the competition. Knowing this girls makeup talent as well as lovinglaurenx's talent they would need those votes to get into the contest. Yet they didnt make one.. So I think NYX just sent them a package and automatically entered them to get publicity :/

Return to “Krazyrayray”