What Beauty Gurus REALLY look like !

Kasiulka1234
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What Beauty Gurus REALLY look like !

Post by Kasiulka1234 »

girliegirl wrote:
Melissa26m wrote:
INdifferent wrote:I thought it would be fun to dedicate a thread to what these gurus really look like without all the filters and stuff. We all know they amp up the lighting on their video's giving them a "flawless" look, sometimes I feel like shit with my pores and wrinkles, it's about time we expose them for that they really are (pun intended).

Chrisspy

No filter:

Filtered:

Her nose is so different. Is that really just contour??
hmm, her nose looks a lot smaller, nose job possibly?
That doesn't look like the same person :o shocking

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

she will never admit all her surgeries, fillers and botox
her nose is getting thinner, smaller by day and her lips and ass bigger

Image Image
The consensus is that Kylie Jenner did, in fact, get a boob job. While it's rare for girls under the age of 18 to get breast implants, it's not unheard of. After all, look at the family she grew up in.

Royal-aconite
Learner
Learner

Post by Royal-aconite »

Gelarphoenix wrote:Granted Kim K isn't a beauty guru in the sense we're referring to on this forum but I had to post once I saw these pictures of her

Decent lighting and not too close with the camera

And then we have terrible lighting and somebody zoomed in too far on purpose it seems

Maybe I'm late in seeing this but I passed these pictures by and thought holymolybatman
Holy cow she has pores for days, whenever I'm doing my own makeup I usually use a 10x magnifying mirror because I'm a fussy idiot and when I see my skin from that close up I am overwhelmed with tiny problems that seem to be everywhere.

Also whenever I wear foundation and I've got an under the skin spot or 2 it looks so crap when I've applied foundation over it and I always think how do these seem so airbrushed in videos and everything. Because I'm fully aware of photoshop on pictures but the videos baffle me!

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

God wrote:she will never admit all her surgeries, fillers and botox
her nose is getting thinner, smaller by day and her lips and ass bigger

Image Image
The consensus is that Kylie Jenner did, in fact, get a boob job. While it's rare for girls under the age of 18 to get breast implants, it's not unheard of. After all, look at the family she grew up in.

She now looks like a half Kim K half Bart Simpson hybrid.

Baleetedbear
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Baleetedbear »

Another Kylie picture up close. Those overdrawn eyebrows tho. :?

Nobnob26
Learner
Learner

Post by Nobnob26 »

INdifferent wrote:
What she actually looks like:

"See, THAT is what cakeup gurus really look like in real life". So many minions should see pics like these and open their eyes. Stop trusting those gurus just because they're on YT and not on TV. The former YT used to be an alternative media where you could find more spontaneity and honesty, people without smoke and mirrors. Just your regular fellow with a camera and a desire to post videos about makeup. Now YT is a cash cow and beauty channels are real businesses and it's just as deceiving as TV. Still, young minions still fail to see that it's all about money and projecting an idealised image of yourself. They fail to see the video filters, bright lights, editing and cuts, guru obviously sponsored....It's now no more spontaneous/direct than TV.

TaylusTheHermit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TaylusTheHermit »

Thank the heavens for this thread. I was about to throw in my makeup brushes in despair because I could never get my make up to look as flawless as these "gurus" on youtube and was so convinced I was just awful at applying foundation.

It is relieving to see that their makeup looks worse than my meaty face in true natural light. I now know I will not fall for their recommendations because firstly most of the shit is sponsored and two if it doesn't even look good on their face in real life then why the hell should I buy it?
"I am too ruthless and brutal for you, peasant " - Queen Kuntress (aka me). :halo:

spookshow69
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spookshow69 »

Great thread!

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”