Continue here...

andhere_we_go
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeyLane Part 2

Post by andhere_we_go »

Oh my god, I somehow finally discovered this girl last week and I have been bingewatching and bingehating her videos. She is unbelievably full of shit. Thanks to all of you for making such a hilarious last thread, I'm a "regular" in some other Guru forums, but I am thrilled to find like-minded Loey-hating people on here. I hate her insecurity masked as body positivity, her constant insistence on being a size 14 (for the love of god, I used to be a fucking size 20 and I can spot one a mile away, sweetheart is not a size 14, not even at Torrid), her busted make-up tutorials, and her constant shopping. UGH. Looking forward to being a regular here. :D

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Just checked her Tumblr. Looks like she has a new love. Bye bye, Starbs, hello Dunkin.

Fluke
Learner
Learner

Post by Fluke »

In response to the last thread, does she not realize that all of morning star's products contain dairy? IF she truly is a vegetarian I imagine she's relying heavily on gmo food like fake meat. There are vegan options, but not the ones she's listing. Stop being a lying uneducated dumb fuck.

Did anyone else watch her video where she was visiting her family and she and her mom were at a restaurant and lauren panned to what she ordered and was like, "I got a blt, without the bacon of course". I doubt it just had tomato and lettuce in it (safe bet that she had cheese and mayo) how does she think showing us that she is eating grilled (with probably BUTTER) bread with fried potatoes is healthy? it's starch on top of starch on top of carbs.

I've never heard of an 80-90% vegan. Stop assuming we're as stupid as you, Lauren.

andhere_we_go
Talker
Talker

Post by andhere_we_go »

Fluke wrote:In response to the last thread, does she not realize that all of morning star's products contain dairy? IF she truly is a vegetarian I imagine she's relying heavily on gmo food like fake meat. There are vegan options, but not the ones she's listing. Stop being a lying uneducated dumb fuck.

Did anyone else watch her video where she was visiting her family and she and her mom were at a restaurant and lauren panned to what she ordered and was like, "I got a blt, without the bacon of course". I doubt it just had tomato and lettuce in it (safe bet that she had cheese and mayo) how does she think showing us that she is eating grilled (with probably BUTTER) bread with fried potatoes is healthy? it's starch on top of starch on top of carbs.

I've never heard of an 80-90% vegan. Stop assuming we're as stupid as you, Lauren.
Ugh yes this! I have been a vegetarian for over 10 years and I hate the people that give vegetarians and vegans a bad name. Saying you're 80-90% vegan is bullshit. Nobody would claim to be 80-90% Buddhist or 80-90% of any other lifestyle. It's total bullshit.

monsorx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by monsorx »

Can someone link her tumblr, please?

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

She honestly just repeats her videos with different titles and thumbnails...
whatever

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

I'd love to know what her typical Starbucks order is. Has she mentioned it before? LOL I lost a good amount of weight by switching my Starbucks drink to sugar-free dairy free regular ass iced coffee.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Lol, look what I found while surfing the interwebs today: Plus-size vlogger rocks a bikini to put body shamers in their place

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

monsorx wrote:Can someone link her tumblr, please?
http://lolidollyloey.tumblr.com/

witchywoman
Learner
Learner

Post by witchywoman »

I love that we're on part 2.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

She's only saying she eats "mostly vegan" so she has a bullshit excuse to be fat. So if someone calls her unhealthy, she can say "no I'm not! I eat mostly vegan!" :roll: she's a stupid cow.

This is the same girl who goes to Walmart at night to buy a loaf of bread and shove it in her piehole

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

witchywoman wrote:I love that we're on part 2.
So do I! Lol

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Booboo2 wrote:She's only saying she eats "mostly vegan" so she has a bullshit excuse to be fat. So if someone calls her unhealthy, she can say "no I'm not! I eat mostly vegan!" :roll: she's a stupid cow.

This is the same girl who goes to Walmart at night to buy a loaf of bread and shove it in her piehole
I'm wondering if she did eat it though. I mean, I don't eat plain bread, but maybe some do. Lol

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

LiarLane would have been an appropriate name
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She has barf inducing cutesy names on every social media account.
Loey Lolli Dolly, Loey Bug - wtf?!
It's like she's trying to make herself look cuter and smaller.

Kelery
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelery »

fihe wrote:Lol, look what I found while surfing the interwebs today: Plus-size vlogger rocks a bikini to put body shamers in their place
Can we just talk about the comments on that article? I LOVE that literally everybody sees through her shit unless they are one of her delusional followers.

"She is a very pretty girl, but she does not "rock" that bikini. She overflows it which is not a good look."
Image@kelseyalouest

dfwmom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dfwmom »

I normally like most of her stuff (new watcher, so there is still time) but if she says "I had a video go viral" one more time, I am actually going to keel over and die. The most recent video just chatting about the viral video is all in an effort to make people go check it out. I think that she looks good in some of her outfits, and I don't have anything negative to say about her in a WELL FITTING bikini, but the fact that she is buying bikinis that are too small is strange. She claimed that one of her bottoms was a medium. Um no ma'am.

Kelery
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelery »

Oh yuck!!! She looks terrible in the latest summer lookbook. Just a mess! She's done that melting icecream cone body absolutely no favors by putting it in that tiny bikini. You can tell how uncomfortable she is to be baring it all in her IG photos especially in the one where she is holding her shoulders so tense.

Jesus, Loey. I don't even have the heart to say anything too vicious because I was honestly shocked by how terrible she looked in this lookbook. She looks so unhealthy and just so big. If I were her friend or family I would beg her to start eating better/working out. Not so she can wear bikinis without comment or fit a beauty standard, but so she can live past the age of 65. Her followers are absolutely insane. Nothing stunning or beautiful about treating your body like this.
Image@kelseyalouest

hanginthere
Learner
Learner

Post by hanginthere »

Is it me or has she gotten better or has her fat distributed all over her body and not just her lower half? And yes, that last outfit video was sad. She looks unhealthy and her swim suit bottoms didn't fit and the bathing suit top gave her saggy boob look. There was a lot of people commenting on how is an inspiration. I think she really weeds out the bad comments, cause someone must of seen how badly she look. And least, I saw one comment who asked if loey can show the back of the bathing suit

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Return to “Loey Lane”