Markiplier's Relationships - Part 3

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 3

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Dragonmax wrote:
AquarianHorse wrote:Wait whose is Willkes? :?
I'll send a PM about her.

She deleted all of her tweets to Mark except for the "goodbye" one. But strangely, she didn't delete the ones where she fought with younger fans and she called them with slurs Tumblr would wag a finger on. Some of the ones she mentioned didn't even directly @ her in the first place.

I don't know if she's still gonna be a Markiplier stan (in the literal sense of the word) or what. (I guess she might go back when the rabid Markiplites have other dramas to worry about.) Wishing all the best to the new guy she'll constantly tweet for 8 hours.
Just looked. Why did she delete all her tweets to Mark except to tell him goodbye? Not that I'm complaining, she's really creepy, but did she finally give up on getting his attention? Did she find another guy to harass? Did the fans on Twitter chase her away? Or did she find out some things about him that she didn't approve of?

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by kei »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Just looked. Why did she delete all her tweets to Mark except to tell him goodbye? Not that I'm complaining, she's really creepy, but did she finally give up on getting his attention? Did she find another guy to harass? Did the fans on Twitter chase her away? Or did she find out some things about him that she didn't approve of?
Why question a good thing? ;)

More seriously, damn. No wonder Mark tries to ignore nearly all of Twitter. And that's just what we see. What do they put in the Private Messages they try to send him? Can they even do that? I don't know how PMs work there.

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
Dragonmax wrote:
I'll send a PM about her.

She deleted all of her tweets to Mark except for the "goodbye" one. But strangely, she didn't delete the ones where she fought with younger fans and she called them with slurs Tumblr would wag a finger on. Some of the ones she mentioned didn't even directly @ her in the first place.

I don't know if she's still gonna be a Markiplier stan (in the literal sense of the word) or what. (I guess she might go back when the rabid Markiplites have other dramas to worry about.) Wishing all the best to the new guy she'll constantly tweet for 8 hours.
Just looked. Why did she delete all her tweets to Mark except to tell him goodbye? Not that I'm complaining, she's really creepy, but did she finally give up on getting his attention? Did she find another guy to harass? Did the fans on Twitter chase her away? Or did she find out some things about him that she didn't approve of?
The fans called her out again and she deleted everything while realizing other users screencapped a lot of it. And yeah she found another Asian dude to harass and he's even following her (probably because one of those spam-follow apps attached to accounts so the account can get more followers).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

kei wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Just looked. Why did she delete all her tweets to Mark except to tell him goodbye? Not that I'm complaining, she's really creepy, but did she finally give up on getting his attention? Did she find another guy to harass? Did the fans on Twitter chase her away? Or did she find out some things about him that she didn't approve of?

More seriously, damn. No wonder Mark tries to ignore nearly all of Twitter. And that's just what we see. What do they put in the Private Messages they try to send him? Can they even do that? I don't know how PMs work there.
The nice thing about Twitter is that you can't send DMs (Direct Messages essentially PMs here) to someone unless that person is following you back.

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
kei wrote:

The nice thing about Twitter is that you can't send DMs (Direct Messages essentially PMs here) to someone unless that person is following you back.
I think they're following each other (the guy and Annie Wilkes) because the guy spam-follows her. If that's the case... :?

A little message to the guy:

Take a cue from Mark. Don't give her attention on Twitter. Faving/retweeting/replying...whatever.

TheFormerLurker
Learner
Learner

Post by TheFormerLurker »

Ah interesting. Annie Wilkes isn't following Mark at all anymore either. I thought she only deleted her tweets. She embarrassed herself that much I take it :lol:
Image Image

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Normally I don't condone harassment of any kind. Even if she was a creepy stalker, she didn't deserve harassment. And the same applies to her. She shouldn't have sexually harassed Mark or harassed his fans voicing their concern.

No wonder Mark isn't as active on social media anymore. Part of it is probably due to his busy schedule, but if there's stuff like this going on, I'd steer clear too.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Thanks for the PM :) What a crazy creep she is D: At least she's hopefully leaving him alone now and everything. I wonder if he knows about the block/report feature? :O I wonder if he ever had to do that. I probably would personally block crazy creepy people but then again he probably would worry he'd get hate lashed at him :/

Some fans really need to chillax and not cross boundaries and not treat their idols like a piece of meat -_-

MapleNia
Informer
Informer

Post by MapleNia »

I saw a tweet yesterday from her telling someone else that she can have Mark to herself and that other person is pretty much "in love" with Mark.

Good thing it's not sexual harrassement and that Wilkes is going to leave Mark alone. I hope that she just won't cause too much trouble to the other guy. (oh well...)
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Ugh hate it when fan girls say "I AM MARK'S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!11
"HE'S MINE!" :roll:

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

Yes, there was a troll whom he blocked once and that troll was so proud of it... It was hilariously obvious and people were like "you don't know why he blocked you?" I think the troll KNOWS why and s/he intended it to happen. (Forgot the username but her Twitter pic was Ariana Grande)

And as for Annie Wilkes and the kids, I agree. Although I do think that they're right in telling her that what she sends isn't really appropriate, some of them shouldn't have provoked her. I don't have a diagnosis of her, but by the way Wilkes responded to them, it seems that she's not that well compared to the average adult. And we all know it's best not to taunt people like that...

Whether they're a creepy tweeter or someone who writes smut fiction, fans shouldn't treat their faves like a sex toy.

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

MapleNia wrote:I saw a tweet yesterday from her telling someone else that she can have Mark to herself and that other person is pretty much "in love" with Mark.

Good thing it's not sexual harrassement and that Wilkes is going to leave Mark alone. I hope that she just won't cause too much trouble to the other guy. (oh well...)
Yeah like, I read the other user's profile. Awkward hashtags aside, other user is just the average Twitter Markiplite.

As for other guy... Too late. He's spam-following her (because he's got some app where he follows people so he can gain thousands of followers) and she's following him back... Which means she can DM him.

TheFormerLurker
Learner
Learner

Dragonmax wrote:
MapleNia wrote:I saw a tweet yesterday from her telling someone else that she can have Mark to herself and that other person is pretty much "in love" with Mark.

Yeah like, I read the other user's profile. Awkward hashtags aside, other user is just the average Twitter Markiplite.

As for other guy... Too late. He's spam-following her (because he's got some app where he follows people so he can gain thousands of followers) and she's following him back... Which means she can DM him.

Has anyone seen the film 'The Cable Guy'? This going from Mark to then obsessing over this other LP guy reminds me of that film in a way :rofl: Just had this funny image in my mind of the ending haha!
Image Image

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker

Post by ilikecupcakes »

Dragonmax wrote:Yes, there was a troll whom he blocked once and that troll was so proud of it... It was hilariously obvious and people were like "you don't know why he blocked you?" I think the troll KNOWS why and s/he intended it to happen. (Forgot the username but her Twitter pic was Ariana Grande)

And as for Annie Wilkes and the kids, I agree. Although I do think that they're right in telling her that what she sends isn't really appropriate, some of them shouldn't have provoked her. I don't have a diagnosis of her, but by the way Wilkes responded to them, it seems that she's not that well compared to the average adult. And we all know it's best not to taunt people like that...

Whether they're a creepy tweeter or someone who writes smut fiction, fans shouldn't treat their faves like a sex toy.

I hate seeing smut in the tag on tumblr. I can't blacklist it on the app but it just makes me cringe. I'll read some fanfiction here and there but smut about like YouTubers and certain people just make me cringe it makes me uncomfortable. I feel bad for them when they have to see that especially if it's explicit.

DeathToAllSpiders
Talker
Talker

Post by DeathToAllSpiders »

Wow. I'm gone for a day and a half, and Annie Wilkes quits her day job? I hope whatever prompted her to delete all those tweets and back off Mark's nuts was a step in a healthy direction, not deeper into the kind of mentality she's demonstrated already. The woman creeps me out to the umpteenth degree, but like Dragonmax said, she also strikes me as unwell. Who knows what kinds of factors combined to create that type of behavior in her? I hope those are getting addressed, not just shuffled off onto another person, for her sake as much as anyone else's.

T_f
Talker
Talker

Post by T_f »

Lol same here. But wow, what a thing to catch up on. :rofl:

I'm seriously glad creeper girl backed off Mark, but I can only one thing to this new guy:

RUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!! XD

I know we talked about the charity, and I heard back from the girl I mentioned. She'd totally be on board, but said to remind her again once 9 million has passed.

Though did I hear something about MSB already planning a 10 million vid? >.>

Romantica
Learner
Learner

Post by Romantica »

I wouldn't be surprised if mSb was already planning something, but it's completely absurd..
I just saw the video Mark posted trying to find help for Tyler, and of COURSE mSb's comment was #1, talking about how he may have a few leads for him. For someone who's requesting Patreon assistance to make the videos he does, James should take whatever leads he 'has' and get himself a job. >>

I do wish Tyler the best though. c:
I'm just having a hard time believing that most of the comments saying that they have an opportunity for him are legitimate, and not just people saying: "Hey, I'm gonna help Tyler, Mark! Look at what I'm doing for your friend! Notice me!"
Maybe I'm just too much of a pessimist though. ;><

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

Yeah I bet he's planning a 10 million video already. Gotta generate income somehow, right? :roll:

I passed Tyler's info on to people who could help him more than I can. It's all I can do, really, but I hope he finds something he likes.

And I'm still down for a 10 mil charity thing if we do it. :) It's still pretty cool that GG, the place tumblr likes to proclaim is Satanism Central, could raise money for DBSA.

TheFormerLurker
Learner
Learner

Romantica wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if mSb was already planning something, but it's completely absurd..
I just saw the video Mark posted trying to find help for Tyler, and of COURSE mSb's comment was #1, talking about how he may have a few leads for him. For someone who's requesting Patreon assistance to make the videos he does, James should take whatever leads he 'has' and get himself a job. >>

I'm just having a hard time believing that most of the comments saying that they have an opportunity for him are legitimate, and not just people saying: "Hey, I'm gonna help Tyler, Mark! Look at what I'm doing for your friend! Notice me!"
In all honesty if it was genuine then they wouldn't be commenting but be humble about it and just pass on the information of Tyler to someone they know who could give him an opportunity. Sorry if that was a bit harsh but I think that would be the best thing to do and not try instead to earn brownie points with Mark.

Good luck to the new guy that got Annie's attention...he's going to need it unless he likes the sort of stuff that she blurts out all over Twitter.

How can MSB be thinking about making a 10 million one already?! Mark hasn't even reached 9 million yet..I mean sure he's close but nowhere near 10 million. MSB can't make these sub mark videos full time surely. Mark earns subs quickly but not that quickly :rofl:
Image Image

boldnewtaste
Informer
Informer

Post by boldnewtaste »

Romantica wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if mSb was already planning something, but it's completely absurd..

i am SO SICK of msb's comments on mark's videos, but yeah like... i somehow doubt that he actually has connections. he just wants to get any and all indirect connects to mark. i do wish tyler the best. if i remember correctly from college, there were a lot of kids who majored in sport's management... idk how competitive the field is (i imagine it varies) but just because the market could be so saturated with potential employees makes it tough. i wish that linkedin would let you endorse someone without connecting with them, otherwise i'd totally endorse his skills. but, that would be creepy to try to connect with him :rofl:

OT: speaking of jobs, i myself have been quiet lately because i just got a job again finally and have been doing some celebratory shopping and such :tu:

Return to “Markiplier”