AprilJDogTV:Scamily Road Trip MooreCons Go To VidCON Part 41

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: AprilJDogTV:Scamily Road Trip MooreCons Go To VidCON Par

Post by ellebullock »

One more before I go blow bubbles...its what I do to have fun.
I tried feeing my gerbal my boobs, but there's no milk, so he doesn't get anything. But I love my herbals mouth on my teets, feels good.
I wish I had friends.

greeenjuicebitch
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by greeenjuicebitch »

tluchansky wrote:The poor owners of that house. Mr. Bob relieving himself all over the house. What does that house smell like???? They are going to have to pull up all of those rugs before they rent it again.
UGH! Thissss!!!

A & J treat the house they rent horribly. With no respect at all. My husband owns his own house (it's been paid off) and we were living in a smaller house while this one was being rented out. The tenant treated our house horribly! Honestly I've never seen such a disgusting house in my life. They had one cat (1!!!) and the carpet is all disgusting and clogged up with cat fur since they never vacuumed it. It smells like cat pee everywhere. Now we have to spend thousands of dollars renovating out house because 2 idiots cant clean. I feel so sorry for A&J's landlord. They're gonna have a hefty bill ahead of them.

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

I'll just leave this here if any of you need a pick-me-up for the day. It's sung by this tall, sexy, macho man. His voice says it all. <swoon>. <3

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

LetsDishTheDirt wrote:I'll just leave this here if any of you need a pick-me-up for the day. It's sung by this tall, sexy, macho man. His voice says it all. <swoon>. <3

Lmao this song is tho thexy...it should be in the top charts :rofl:

Yengg789
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yengg789 »

ellebullock wrote:One more before I go blow bubbles...its what I do to have fun.
I tried feeing my gerbal my boobs, but there's no milk, so he doesn't get anything. But I love my herbals mouth on my teets, feels good.
I wish I had friends.
Do you also like to put on mask incorrectly? :D

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

pixiedazzle wrote:
LetsDishTheDirt wrote:I'll just leave this here if any of you need a pick-me-up for the day. It's sung by this tall, sexy, macho man. His voice says it all. <swoon>. <3

pixiedazzle...you might get banned for mocking a physical condition of Nels. :o LOL

AMR714
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AMR714 »

pixiedazzle wrote:

Is it on Itunes? I would like to buy it!! ;)

mindlesschatter

I am pretty sure Dee and Jerry told Ape what those "donuts" were called and I'm sure they did not say "BAY-NETS" :? Man she really is a "slow cooker" hehehe..... am i gonna get banned?

zoie+sammy490
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zoie+sammy490 »

Nikory wrote:Puppies is the admin in fb group. If you want to be added , just sent her a pm.
I tried looking up Puppies love on facebook to join the group but I couldn't find it/her? Is that the right name to look for to PM to join?

mindlesschatter

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

Last edited by 12st on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

mindlesschatter wrote:
pixiedazzle wrote:

pixiedazzle...you might get banned for mocking a physical condition of Nels. :o LOL
Oops Mindless.. I'm sorry.. :D all I wanted to say was I just love Justin's voice so much..! So deep and manly. And the lyrics? they are just Weeowwww! fantasizing about everything after a first date...such a good catch you are Bubbash!!

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Well I've been busy enjoying my daughter's 4th birthday, but the censoring is so ridiculous. I have no idea if any of my posts have been censored since I'm too lazy to look, but I'm going to stay here until I get warned or banned.

I don't have Facebook and don't ever plan too, but I will make an account on the other site if things get bad.

JustaFraud can try to threaten, sue or yell in a lispy way all he wants in order to try to construct this facade, but he has already done the damage himself and he cannot block and or delete the entire world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

I wish I could have the kind of relationship Ape and Justin have. The kind wherein you accept your partner wholeheartedly- bad breath, body odor, loud snoring, stinky filthy feet and all. Never mind about confronting them about it, love is about false acceptance and making passive-aggressive comments on the side.

I wish I had a man like Justin who is so manly that he always never forgets to remind me of how manly he is, just by repeatedly saying it all the time! A manly man who has the nuances of someone hiding in the closet. A manly man who is so secure in his manhood that he has no shame in asking help from his dad in installing car seats and building furniture! A manly man who baby talks and over-enunciates as second nature. I want a man who's so supportive and passionate of my hobby (like Youtube) that he can willingly decide to "quit" his job and help with my hobby full-time! I want a man who is so full of confidence and pride just by merely existing; never mind getting a real job and making an honest living. In life, it's "work smart, not work hard". Work smart meaning you create easy money business schemes that target on the weak! Clever, isn't it? I need a man who gives me false hopes and promises, just like promising me full life but not following through, shattering my dreams and expectations of owning a house of my desires. I need a man who is passionate about his music, musical talents not withstanding, one who writes creepy songs about stalking and drinking it down. I need a man who pursues his dreams of becoming a musician at his wife's expense, literally, because piano lessons are gosh-darn expensive! I also yearn for a short and frumpy man like Justin. Forget about tall and dignified men when there are 5'3 men with weak-ass shoulders, thick waists and bubble butts! Lisps is a plus. So cute, right? Lastly, I want my husband to be a good father like Justin, one who thinks the world of his son, so much that he has convinced himself that he is an advanced bih-boy since birth! What developmental milestones?? Who needs that when you have a father who is steadfast and encouraging every step of the way. Literally every step of the way. That's how Liam finally learned to walk, you know.

April is my one and true idol. I look forward to her daily monologues in the kitchen. I just adore her contradicting statements and her bouts of flight of ideas. It's like music to my ears. She encourages me to pretend to be cheerful and positive all the time, even if I don't mean it and live it. She encourages me to not be afraid of expressing myself, limited vocabulary and lack of comprehensive skills be damned! I want to keep saying "yaaayyy" and "wow" and "Hehehhe" until I'm 45. I admire April's dedication to her pescatarian diet (that is a diet of fish, bacon, chicken and burgers for those who don't know), just like how I admire her sloppy cooking skills and her compulsiveness to poke and jab food of any kind that's in front of her. I wish I had her sense of fashion (ill-fitted clothes, cheap loud jewelry and exposed bra straps are the trend) and her inclination to tacky and gaudy interior design. Her filming room is gloriously trashy chìc, so cute and so creative. I wish I had the guts to copy and rip off different ideas from people just like April and having no shame about it. I want to have a big imagination like Ape, so imaginative that I create a lot of imaginary friends. Like believing and imagining that the people who follow me and blindly praise me online are my friends. Even those who I pay for their manicure, threading and eyelash extensions services become my instant friends. I want to be close to my parents and relatives like April is, love them with conditions and just to keep appearances and seek them only when I need them. I want to have a close relationship with my in-laws as well, showing my full gratitude to them only by mentioning them in my highlight of the day.I want to be a cool mom like April, never knowing how to enforce limitations and discipline on my child. A cool mom who encourages her child to eat sloppily and scatter food all over, a cool mom who lets her child lick floors and walls. A cool mom who lies about breastfeeding and restricts her child to an insufficient diet of scrambled eggs, raw meat sauce and broccoli. April the cool mom who turns a blind eye on his advanced child's real concerns and just lets him be. April is all about happiness, truth, passion and creativity. The lack thereof that is, and it's so cool how she's okay with it.

April and Justin are so impressive they've taught me a lot about marriage and relationships, of how to raise a child and I'm so thankful for them. Now I know what not to do when I start a family of my own. :love2: :love2: :love2:

I just wish them the level of success they so rightfully deserve, because in life, you get what you give. What goes around, comes around. :tu:

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

12st wrote:I wish I could have the kind of relationship Ape and Justin have. The kind wherein you accept your partner wholeheartedly- bad breath, body odor, loud snoring, stinky filthy feet and all. Never mind about confronting them about it, love is about false acceptance and making passive-aggressive comments on the side.

I wish I had a man like Justin who is so manly that he always never forgets to remind me of how manly he is, just by repeatedly saying it all the time! A manly man who has the nuances of someone hiding in the closet. A manly man who is so secure in his manhood that he has no shame in asking help from his dad in installing car seats and building furniture! A manly man who baby talks and over-enunciates as second nature. I want a man who's so supportive and passionate of my hobby (like Youtube) that he can willingly decide to "quit" his job and help with my hobby full-time! I want a man who is so full of confidence and pride just by merely existing; never mind getting a real job and making an honest living. In life, it's "work smart, not work hard". Work smart meaning you create easy money business schemes that target on the weak! Clever, isn't it? I need a man who gives me false hopes and promises, just like promising me full life but not following through, shattering my dreams and expectations of owning a house of my desires. I need a man who is passionate about his music, musical talents not withstanding, one who writes creepy songs about stalking and drinking it down. I need a man who pursues his dreams of becoming a musician at his wife's expense, literally, because piano lessons are gosh-darn expensive! I also yearn for a short and frumpy man like Justin. Forget about tall and dignified men when there are 5'3 men with weak-ass shoulders, thick waists and bubble butts! Lisps is a plus. So cute, right? Lastly, I want my husband to be a good father like Justin, one who thinks the world of his son, so much that he has convinced himself that he is an advanced bih-boy since birth! What developmental milestones?? Who needs that when you have a father who is steadfast and encouraging every step of the way. Literally every step of the way. That's how Liam finally learned to walk, you know.

April is my one and true idol. I look forward to her daily monologues in the kitchen. I just adore her contradicting statements and her bouts of flight of ideas. It's like music to my ears. She encourages me to pretend to be cheerful and positive all the time, even if I don't mean it and live it. She encourages me to not be afraid of expressing myself, limited vocabulary and lack of comprehensive skills be damned! I want to keep saying "yaaayyy" and "wow" and "Hehehhe" until I'm 45. I admire April's dedication to her pescatarian diet (that is a diet of fish, bacon, chicken and burgers for those who don't know), just like how I admire her sloppy cooking skills and her compulsiveness to poke and jab food of any kind that's in front of her. I wish I had her sense of fashion (ill-fitted clothes, cheap loud jewelry and exposed bra straps are the trend) and her inclination to tacky and gaudy interior design. Her filming room is gloriously trashy chìc, so cute and so creative. I wish I had the guts to copy and rip off different ideas from people just like April and having no shame about it. I want to have a big imagination like Ape, so imaginative that I create a lot of imaginary friends. Like believing and imagining that the people who follow me and blindly praise me online are my friends. Even those who I pay for their manicure, threading and eyelash extensions services become my instant friends. I want to be close to my parents and relatives like April is, love them with conditions and just to keep appearances and seek them only when I need them. I want to have a close relationship with my in-laws as well, showing my full gratitude to them only by mentioning them in my highlight of the day.I want to be a cool mom like April, never knowing how to enforce limitations and discipline on my child. A cool mom who encourages her child to eat sloppily and scatter food all over, a cool mom who lets her child lick floors and walls. A cool mom who lies about breastfeeding and restricts her child to an insufficient diet of scrambled eggs, raw meat sauce and broccoli. April the cool mom who turns a blind eye on his advanced child's real concerns and just lets him be. April is all about happiness, truth, passion and creativity. The lack thereof that is, and it's so cool how she's okay with it.

April and Justin are so impressive they've taught me a lot about marriage and relationships, of how to raise a child and I'm so thankful for them. Now I know what not to do when I start a family of my own. :love2: :love2: :love2:

I just wish them the level of success they so rightfully deserve, because in life, you get what you give. What goes around, comes around. :tu:
I wish my bf is more like justin and a BFF like April. Life is so unfair.. ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Bravo 12st! You summed it up perfectly!

I wanted to add that I feel so bad for Mr. Bob. He sounds like he's suffering:(

Also the car seat has been improperly installed from the moment they got it. It's been crooked in ever video, but JustaFraud is too full of himself to go get it installed by a fire fighter or someone who knows about these things. Pervy D tried, but it's still crooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saywahhh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Saywahhh »

that comment about April being so hood is joke. April wouldn't last a second in the real hood. They way she speaks is not hood, it's not even "ghetto" she just can't speak period. She's unable able to speak in complete sentences and she can't even pronounce basic words right. I swear she's always trying to be something she's not.

Also I feel so sorry for Mr. Bob he really needs new owners because these two are a joke. These cats are just another prop used only when they need garner sympathy.
I've never seen anyone more narcissistic than these two.

Said_It_And_Meant_It
Learner
Learner

Post by Said_It_And_Meant_It »

Just_saying wrote:Hi all! I've been gone for pretty much a week and some days because I just had my 2nd baby.. And as everyone said.. So much has happened! I barely kept up with the old thread before this one, and this thread already has almost 1000 replies Image
I don't plan on leaving until they actually do something. This is the 'trash a guru' section, how do you trash a guru with using kind words? I've seen other threads with a whole lot worse than A&J and it's not even in the trash section.. So I'm very sure this has to do with Justin being a little bxtch and reporting.
ImageCONGRATS on the new baby!!!Image

I've been sick so I've just been skimming through lately but from your post it sounds like I missed something big!!! Time to go back and catch up!!

Yengg789
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yengg789 »

tluchansky wrote:
mindlesschatter wrote:Image
That may be Justine, since Ape always signs off with hehehe!
Lol at ape. Just because she was from west long beach doesn't mean she's hood! I'm from East Long Beach. Most of my Filipino friends live in west long beach and their not hood. :D

Anyway, I was hoping to see Ape and justalipsy this past weekend but I went to San Francisco/NorCal instead. I visited Santa Cruz boardwalk and Napa valley. I was there for 3 days. It was amazing. Ape should definitely go explore NorCal more.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I was there for 3 days and it seems like I visited more places than Ape. And she's been in NorCal for a long time. 8-)

Gosh, they make NorCal seem like a boring place to live in.

Said_It_And_Meant_It
Learner
Learner

Post by Said_It_And_Meant_It »

Nikory wrote:
pixiedazzle wrote:Just went through all the posts. I'm confused..Is everyone planning to migrate to 404 TEXT NOT FOUND or a reddit forum where there will be better freedom of speech? If yes, I'm up for it..I don't wanna lose all you girls. The AJTV Forum girls are the best! I'm not a part of the FB group yet. As for MSMOM, we can inform her once she is back :tu:
Msmom is in fb group. We will inform her when she's back.
Not sure where everyone is going. Someone started a thread in 404 TEXT NOT FOUND site.
I'm trying to catch up on everything I missed but this stood out to me! Is Msmom not on gg anymore??!! Image

Return to “AprilAthena7”