ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YoungWildandPolishedHooter Part 2

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

Thanks Wex!

I bet ol YWP will be so excited that she now has a part 2!

YoungWildandPolishedHooter Part 2

Post by Guest »

I just had to check out who this Laura lee chick was that collabed with ywp and damn she's just as annoying as Nicole, they're made for each other! Image
I can't stand their voices and Nicole just makes me nauseous the way she subtly mentions for Laura's subs to come her way but as a joke...bet she's dying for more attention.

I dunno I'm just adding my two cents of disgust even though the expo is over now.

Nicole still looks like everyone's mother wherever she goes! Image

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

bump

Wickedbeautyyx
Learner
Learner

Post by Wickedbeautyyx »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I just had to check out who this Laura lee chick was that collabed with ywp and damn she's just as annoying as Nicole, they're made for each other! Image
I can't stand their voices and Nicole just makes me nauseous the way she subtly mentions for Laura's subs to come her way but as a joke...bet she's dying for more attention.

I dunno I'm just adding my two cents of disgust even though the expo is over now.

I personally love Laura. She's a real person. I've actually spoken to her a few times. She's still young, and opposed to Nicole. So that could be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I just had to check out who this Laura lee chick was that collabed with ywp and damn she's just as annoying as Nicole, they're made for each other! Image

Laura isn't for me either but she's like 12 so it's acceptable lol. And she's very California, I think that's part of it. Just a genuinely cheery person.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

truebooty wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I just had to check out who this Laura lee chick was that collabed with ywp and damn she's just as annoying as Nicole, they're made for each other!

Nicole still looks like everyone's mother wherever she goes!

Laura isn't for me either but she's like 12 so it's acceptable lol. And she's very California, I think that's part of it. Just a genuinely cheery person.

She's "like 12" but she's married and she's "Very California" but she's from Alabama lol

I watch some of her videos but that squealing noise she makes is intolerable
:FU:

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

Megananne7 wrote:
truebooty wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I just had to check out who this Laura lee chick was that collabed with ywp and damn she's just as annoying as Nicole, they're made for each other!

She's "like 12" but she's married and she's "Very California" but she's from Alabama lol

I like Laura she's young but she's dedicated. In the picture it looks like Laura's not happy to be doing a makeup video with her Mom LOL!!!!!

KeepNreal
Talker
Talker

Post by KeepNreal »

I've never seen a Laura video and to be honest I'm not interested in watching anyone who would associate themselves with Nicole. Still waiting for Nicole to address the whole 100k Subscriber Giveaway. She hit the number, celebrated and rewarded herself, now she's re-doing her beauty room and nothing for the loyal subs who got her to where she is. She's truly the most despicable self-absorbed person. I'd ask her about it on her video comments but she'd just delete & block me so why bother.

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Post by lookawayitstragic »

Yesss, Old Polished Hooter has a Part 2. On her Instagram someone asked what she will do with all the Born This Way foundation that doesn't suit her, she said she will put it in her freelance kit. Whaat? Hahahaha, Nicole, do you know your nose grows longer each time you tell a porkie :rofl:

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Post by lookawayitstragic »

KeepNreal wrote:I've never seen a Laura video and to be honest I'm not interested in watching anyone who would associate themselves with Nicole. Still waiting for Nicole to address the whole 100k Subscriber Giveaway. She hit the number, celebrated and rewarded herself, now she's re-doing her beauty room and nothing for the loyal subs who got her to where she is. She's truly the most despicable self-absorbed person. I'd ask her about it on her video comments but she'd just delete & block me so why bother.

I hope we can shame her into going through with that giveaway, cause peeps are asking her about it and so far she is not responding.

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis »

I'm sure these will be deleted. Freelance? Wouldn't the giveaway get hyped up if it was only a "a week or 2" away?

Wickedbeautyyx
Learner
Learner

Post by Wickedbeautyyx »

She is full of so much crap it's not even funny. And dear lord who would pay her to do their makeup?! I freelance, but I know how to blend and not look like a damn drag queen

Wickedbeautyyx
Learner
Learner

Post by Wickedbeautyyx »

Yuck.

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

Anybody catch Kathleen's snap today thanking her subscribers and saying how she got to where she was without anyone's help. Meaning she didn't go around begging other Youtubers to collab with her and give her shout outs and she stated that she didn't try to take from anybody else's success ( interesting choice of words ) I felt like that was a passive aggressive stab at someone hmmmm I wonder who LOL!!!!!!

Wickedbeautyyx
Learner
Learner

Post by Wickedbeautyyx »

commonsense01 wrote:Anybody catch Kathleen's snap today thanking her subscribers and saying how she got to where she was without anyone's help. Meaning she didn't go around begging other Youtubers to collab with her and give her shout outs and she stated that she didn't try to take from anybody else's success ( interesting choice of words ) I felt like that was a passive aggressive stab at someone hmmmm I wonder who LOL!!!!!!
LITERALLY THOUGHT THE SAME THING! Haha

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

Megananne7 wrote:
truebooty wrote:

Don't get messy on this brand new thread girl you know what "like" means and California/LA is a state of mind, if I've ever seen one Image

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

She finally updated her snapchat. She's still working on her "crack house"
:FU:

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

Megananne7 wrote:She finally updated her snapchat. She's still working on her "crack house"
Oh is she having Emma do it for her because there's nothing that says good parenting like allowing your kid to scream "shut up" at you in front of hundreds of people.

Wickedbeautyyx
Learner
Learner

Post by Wickedbeautyyx »

I wouldn't even show my walls on the internet if they looked like that!

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”