mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YoungWildandPolishedHooter Part 2

Post by mascaralovingme »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
chartreuse wrote:After Nicole's video yesterday where she confronted this drama happening, I decided to do a quick google search because I was clueless about it all, I discovered this website, and after hours of reading here I am.
I've always supported Nicole. I found her out via Kathleenlights. I liked her enthusiasm, her humor (although some has offended me), and her nail videos. However, after all of this stuff that has been revealed about her I'm unsure about my opinion.

You know those makeup flash sales she does on her instagram? Back in January she had one where she was selling 10 nail polishes for $35. I won one and was super excited. The grouping contained a bunch of brands I had never tried before, so for $35 it was worth it to me. I emailed her, I paypaled her, and sent her my address. She told me it would ship after she came back from her trip to LA. One month later, I emailed her I asking about my package because it still hadn't shown up. One month after that she emailed me to say my packaged arrived back in her PO box and she realized she had made a mistake in my address. No big deal, I wasn't upset. The package arrived two days later and 3 out of the 10 polishes were smashed and polish was all over the box. I cleaned up the other bottles with acetone, no big deal. I contacted her and told her what had happened and asked her how we should solve this. She emailed me right back saying that she would send me more polishes and throw in some makeup she had saved up for a giveaway she was planning on doing in the future. This was really sweet of her and I was so blown away by her generosity. She felt really badly the bottles were smashed and wanted to make it up to me, which was so incredible nice of her. After I thanked her, I emailed her two separate times over the next two months asking about the status of my second package. No response. In May, I gave up emailing her. It was a lost cause. I feel like I was scammed. And now that all this stuff happened, maybe the polishes she sold me were stolen? That's just speculation, but it could be true.

I did not come on here to be a mean girl. But, take this as a warning. After I gave up trying to contact her, I definitely felt like I had been scammed. For some $35 may not be a big deal and I should just brush it off, but as a broke grad students, $35 is a weeks grocery money. After her criminal record was discovered I was reminded of this sour sale we made and I felt like it was duty to let everyone know so I could prevent it from happening to other people. I'm not trying to add fuel to this, just want to warn people of her behavior outside of Youtube/Snapchat.
If you see her doing another instagram sale... DO NOT BUY FROM HER.

I was scammed too. I only liked her after Kathleen, and then still could not watch her videos (because of her voice) but often liked her nail polish reviews. I won some makeup via instagram as well, paid and waited. A day later she emailed me for my shipping info and said she was shipping it all out to me that VERY SAME DAY. 3 weeks late- nothing in the mail- I email her. Now she says she is worried? Did it get lost? Maybe 2 weeks later (this is 5 weeks now) it got returned back to sender for having polish inside? WTF! She ships out again... 3 weeks after this (2 months waiting on this shit box now!) and it gets shipped to wrong address then back to her? The finally I get the box and 3 makeup items are missing. After I emailed her about that guess what I heard? NOTHING! Crickets... Mantises.. perhaps? :? :o :( :| :roll:
UnFREAKINbelievable! I think this kind of stuff pisses me off more than the bad checks! She's personally scamming the subscribers that trust and believe in her.

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

beautyballs wrote:Hi, I am new member.

I was blocked by the her on instagram because I merely pointed out in a very respectful way that this did not happen when she was 18 or 19- she is still out on bail in a pending criminal case!!!!!!! And it is not the first time.

She should not think blocking people and deleting their comments will make this or them go away. Because guess what????!!!??? She has now pissed me off. I have already emailed several beauty companies this morning telling them if they continue to send her PR products and affiliate with her, I will no longer purchase their products.
And I am serious. I will NOT PAY for items a thief gets for FREE from a company. If they choose to affiliate with her, I will not affiliate with them. And considering I have bought enough this year to be VIB Rouge for the next 2 calendar years, they may just miss me.
You know before all of this info I would NEVER have thought that writing to beauty companies about her was the right thing to do. Now I'm convinced it is. She doesn't deserve JACK from any of these companies. There are so many honest Youtubers out there that these companies can support. I kept the list of companies that send her stuff that someone listed from a few pages back. I am a VIB Rouge too and there is way too much good makeup out there to support a company that believes and sends stuff to HER.

On another note does anyone remember her video a while back raving about meeting the owner of Jouer Cosmetics? She went on and on and made it seem like she was going to be doing something with them on her last LA visit. I remember reading here that they said they missed her on this visit (on IG I think) but wasn't she in CA for three weeks? Wonder if they realized she's not a good fit to work with??

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
chartreuse wrote:After Nicole's video yesterday where she confronted this drama happening, I decided to do a quick google search because I was clueless about it all, I discovered this website, and after hours of reading here I am.
I've always supported Nicole. I found her out via Kathleenlights. I liked her enthusiasm, her humor (although some has offended me), and her nail videos. However, after all of this stuff that has been revealed about her I'm unsure about my opinion.

You know those makeup flash sales she does on her instagram? Back in January she had one where she was selling 10 nail polishes for $35. I won one and was super excited. The grouping contained a bunch of brands I had never tried before, so for $35 it was worth it to me. I emailed her, I paypaled her, and sent her my address. She told me it would ship after she came back from her trip to LA. One month later, I emailed her I asking about my package because it still hadn't shown up. One month after that she emailed me to say my packaged arrived back in her PO box and she realized she had made a mistake in my address. No big deal, I wasn't upset. The package arrived two days later and 3 out of the 10 polishes were smashed and polish was all over the box. I cleaned up the other bottles with acetone, no big deal. I contacted her and told her what had happened and asked her how we should solve this. She emailed me right back saying that she would send me more polishes and throw in some makeup she had saved up for a giveaway she was planning on doing in the future. This was really sweet of her and I was so blown away by her generosity. She felt really badly the bottles were smashed and wanted to make it up to me, which was so incredible nice of her. After I thanked her, I emailed her two separate times over the next two months asking about the status of my second package. No response. In May, I gave up emailing her. It was a lost cause. I feel like I was scammed. And now that all this stuff happened, maybe the polishes she sold me were stolen? That's just speculation, but it could be true.

I did not come on here to be a mean girl. But, take this as a warning. After I gave up trying to contact her, I definitely felt like I had been scammed. For some $35 may not be a big deal and I should just brush it off, but as a broke grad students, $35 is a weeks grocery money. After her criminal record was discovered I was reminded of this sour sale we made and I felt like it was duty to let everyone know so I could prevent it from happening to other people. I'm not trying to add fuel to this, just want to warn people of her behavior outside of Youtube/Snapchat.
If you see her doing another instagram sale... DO NOT BUY FROM HER.

I was scammed too. I only liked her after Kathleen, and then still could not watch her videos (because of her voice) but often liked her nail polish reviews. I won some makeup via instagram as well, paid and waited. A day later she emailed me for my shipping info and said she was shipping it all out to me that VERY SAME DAY. 3 weeks late- nothing in the mail- I email her. Now she says she is worried? Did it get lost? Maybe 2 weeks later (this is 5 weeks now) it got returned back to sender for having polish inside? WTF! She ships out again... 3 weeks after this (2 months waiting on this shit box now!) and it gets shipped to wrong address then back to her? The finally I get the box and 3 makeup items are missing. After I emailed her about that guess what I heard? NOTHING! Crickets... Mantises.. perhaps? :? :o :( :| :roll:
Guys thank you for posting this. We need to get this out there. This is even more relevant than her stealing from companies and stores because in this case she is using a public medium to steal from her SUBSCRIBERS. Giving someone money and then either A: not sending them the paid for item or B: not refunding them if something goes awry is called stealing.

Her subbies can't claim now that her stealing ways are a one off or that it doesn't affect anyone here. Clearly it does as she has stolen from at LEAST two subs that we know of. This is even worse in my eyes than any of the other stuff. To use a position of somewhat power and public forum to steal from college students and and other subs is disgusting. If I were you guys I would go on her recent video and (in a nice disarming way) write exactly what happened using words like "disappointed" in you, etc.....even if she deletes it, at least some people will see it or you can post again.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

chartreuse wrote:Image

Here are the emails we exchanged. Some info was blocked out for privacy, including my last name. The order of these emails is all out of whack, so hopefully it's legible.
Holy crap!! She did this to you for THREE MONTHS???????? OMG!!!!!

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

About the makeup sales. I wonder how far it was being shipped? Because nail polish is a restricted item and can only be shipped via ground transport not air. It kind of baffles me how she shrugs off the post office discovering she was LYING to them shipping out potentially hazardous/flammable materials! Messing with the post is a federal offense!

And yes Ulta, Sephora, etc. ship nail polish all the time. But there is always a disclaimer in the shopping cart saying the nail polish is considered hazmat and will ship Standard/ground.

I guess we should expect by now she is trying to cheat the system! And why was she telling you to choose family/friend on paypal and not business?? I don't know how that all works but if you don't know her and she is selling something to you I would assume you would choose BUSINESS. Maybe if you choose that then the buyer can take some recourse if they are duped?

LushAddict
Learner
Learner

Post by LushAddict »

I sincerely want to thank those of you who've been scammed by her for coming forward & sharing your stories here (with proof..take THAT camel crew!). I'm so sorry that this happened to you all :( I know, for me personally, I save up for special make up things/nail polish so even if it was "just" $35.00 I'd be extremely upset! Nicole probably thinks nothing of it because money has no value to her when she steals & cons her subbies the way she has done to a few of you.

Her subscribers are the ones EARNING her money, paying her bills (if she pays them..ha!) & I know some of her subscribers use her affiliation links too; so more money in her pocket. WAKE UP people, there is more than enough hard proof here to show you the truth of what is going on!!! One more time (because I know you camel crew folks are slow), NO ONE here can fake the documents that have been posted. Take the information listed and go to the websites and search & see for yourselves. Read the stories of those who have posted here and remember, the next time it could be YOU. You'd be so thrilled to get something from your "Camel Queen", you'll send her your, presumably, hard earned money & chances are she will SCAM you too. People should be held accountable for their actions and you guys are more or less condoning what she's doing, so why should she stop?

I agree with the poster who said that this pisses me off more than the bounced checks & is on par with the theft. She should be kissing subscriber ass for making her money & here she is, screwing them over. It makes my stomach turn that there are people out there like this.

LushAddict
Learner
Learner

Post by LushAddict »

jessica3llen wrote:About the makeup sales. I wonder how far it was being shipped? Because nail polish is a restricted item and can only be shipped via ground transport not air. It kind of baffles me how she shrugs off the post office discovering she was LYING to them shipping out potentially hazardous/flammable materials! Messing with the post is a federal offense!

And yes Ulta, Sephora, etc. ship nail polish all the time. But there is always a disclaimer in the shopping cart saying the nail polish is considered hazmat and will ship Standard/ground.

I guess we should expect by now she is trying to cheat the system! And why was she telling you to choose family/friend on paypal and not business?? I don't know how that all works but if you don't know her and she is selling something to you I would assume you would choose BUSINESS. Maybe if you choose that then the buyer can take some recourse if they are duped?
Sorry to post back to back but I just saw this and I think you could be onto something with the family/friend over business. While PayPal is not like Ebay or Etsy, you can dispute a payment with PayPal, at least for businesses because I've done it. It makes sense that she would have you guys choose family/friend because for all PayPal knows, you're just lending a friend/family member money & not purchasing goods.

I swear, just when I think this bitch can't do more to sicken me...she does.

chartreuse
Learner
Learner

Post by chartreuse »

The last time I emailed her was May and I won the polish pack back in January... so technically it was 5 months. Now it's August so now it's 8 months. But for the past few months I just brushed it off, but once her record was released I realized this may be a common behavior for her.
Three people (including myself) have confessed that she did them wrong during her instagram sales. Not to mention that woman that sent her hundreds of dollars of products and never got a thank you or any kind of acknowledgement.
The products that I received that were not broken, were in good condition. I haven't used one of them (not my color) and one of them turned out to be one of my fav polishes (Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber color LOL).
The reason she asked me to to choose family/friend instead of business is because when you used Paypal as a business you receive a fee after every transaction. I don't blame her for that. Does anyone know if I can fight this through Paypal? I wonder if it's too late to get my money back?

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

jessica3llen wrote:About the makeup sales. I wonder how far it was being shipped? Because nail polish is a restricted item and can only be shipped via ground transport not air. It kind of baffles me how she shrugs off the post office discovering she was LYING to them shipping out potentially hazardous/flammable materials! Messing with the post is a federal offense!

She may have used personal rather than business on PayPal because she has a judgement against her. That certainly wouldn't surprise me!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LessInspired
Learner
Learner

Post by LessInspired »

The PayPal thing is a scam in and of itself. Choosing "family/friends" instead of "business" is an easy way to avoid having to claim it come tax season. Which of course she wouldn't want to be honest whilst filing taxes because as her records show, she seems to think filing taxes (like paying for merchandise) is optional, not mandatory.

Sidenote: can you believe how "sweet" she's being since all this?! And Miranda seems to have left the building thank god!!!!

Snicky_77
Learner
Learner

Post by Snicky_77 »

She is such trash. Scamming loyal subscribers. I do have to say that it does not surprise me though...

Keep on lying Nicole. No bail?!? We cannot fake a docket!!! https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketShe ... 06738-2014

monsterette
Talker
Talker

Post by monsterette »

Hmmm... should take your own advice, Nicole. If it pisses you off so much, then why do you do it?

[video][/video]

Hypocrite.

YTersSnapsCentral

Post by YTersSnapsCentral »

Why does she keep making pedophilia comments?! It is seriously INSANE! Who jokes about pedophilia?!?!!

monsterette
Talker
Talker

Post by monsterette »

Just thought this was an interesting comment she made on one of her own videos...

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

YTersSnapsCentral wrote:Why does she keep making pedophilia comments?! It is seriously INSANE! Who jokes about pedophilia?!?!!
It's disturbing. So many things that she does just defy logic and sanity.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I'm not in the USA but, the women who have got scammed with Nicole's instagram sales......could they make a complaint to the police? Also I wonder if Nicole is declaring her 'tax' correctly?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

windycitygirl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by windycitygirl »

Someone bring me up to speed -- I get the YWP has been arrested for stealing...but in her video she says she didn't do it. what ev. I've gathered she and KathleenLights have had a falling out. Is the CW that Nicole stole from Kathleen? curious. Girl doesn't watch videos for three months and shit gets real!!

saywhaaaaat?
Debater
Debater

Post by saywhaaaaat? »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
saywhaaaaat? wrote:Well, Nicole isn't a nurse but her mom, Francine, is. Nice try, Nicole. http://www.prolicenses.com/licenses/pen ... e/22759626

Good thing Hunter is majoring in Pre-Law. Might come in handy for old camel toe some day.

So that IS her maiden name. People here were saying it was from her first marriage, but its not. I knew ity was her maiden name. Dont know where people got that it was from her first marriage.....Also, interesting find lovely. I never thought she was a nurse. I remember posting things when I was first subbed to her (she had a cold once) and her response was odd. I have a medical background of Pharmacology and now vet med and remember thinking that her answer made no sense to me at the time (it wasn't something a nurse would say, not knowing basic nursing terms, etc....).

Could her license be under her first married name? None of us know what it is so maybe thats why we can't find it? The only two names I know are her current married name and the name above which is clearly her maiden name. If she was a nurse chances are it would have been a couple of years after high school and at that point I believe she was still married to the first guy.
There is no first married name. Tony is her only marriage. I posted the video a few pages back were she says she was in a serious relationship with Hunter's dad but she was not married.

saywhaaaaat?
Debater
Debater

Post by saywhaaaaat? »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
saywhaaaaat? wrote:Well, Nicole isn't a nurse but her mom, Francine, is. Nice try, Nicole. http://www.prolicenses.com/licenses/pen ... e/22759626

Good thing Hunter is majoring in Pre-Law. Might come in handy for old camel toe some day.

So that IS her maiden name. People here were saying it was from her first marriage, but its not. I knew ity was her maiden name. Dont know where people got that it was from her first marriage.....Also, interesting find lovely. I never thought she was a nurse. I remember posting things when I was first subbed to her (she had a cold once) and her response was odd. I have a medical background of Pharmacology and now vet med and remember thinking that her answer made no sense to me at the time (it wasn't something a nurse would say, not knowing basic nursing terms, etc....).

Could her license be under her first married name? None of us know what it is so maybe thats why we can't find it? The only two names I know are her current married name and the name above which is clearly her maiden name. If she was a nurse chances are it would have been a couple of years after high school and at that point I believe she was still married to the first guy.
There is no first married name. Tony is her only marriage. I posted the video a few pages back were she says she was in a serious relationship with Hunter's dad but she was not married.

lotsofun76
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lotsofun76 »

auntiflo13 wrote:I'm not in the USA but, the women who have got scammed with Nicole's instagram sales......could they make a complaint to the police? Also I wonder if Nicole is declaring her 'tax' correctly?
If she declares them at all! One of the things that is on her husbands record is a charge for not filing taxes....not once but twice.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketShe ... 01404-2009

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketShe ... 00559-2011

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”