Post by AN0N. »

brittneypants
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: leighannsays

Post by brittneypants »

I've been watching her for a year or so and I really like her. She doesn't seem like she's trying to get big so she's down to earth.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

Wo, thanks .. I had never heard of her before. Just watched a few videos... it's rare that someone over 100k doesn't sound stuck up.

knope2012
Informer
Informer

leighannsays

Post by knope2012 »

I didn't see a topic for her so here we are. She doesn't really bother me much but my god, her boobs are just so fake I had to talk about them.

shewassun
Talker
Talker

Post by shewassun »

Haha, she's one of my favourite youtubers, fake boobs or not. I actually trust her to be honest when she's reviewing a product, and I hope she does more reviews like her two recent lipstick videos.

bluebird
Learner
Learner

Post by bluebird »

one of my favorites as well.

she has a great body. i never have thought her boobs were fake tho. hmm.

littlewing
Learner
Learner

Post by littlewing »

I love her so much! She is my favorite to watch.

Theresa

Post by Theresa »

i love her she seems so down to earth!

knope2012
Informer
Informer

Post by knope2012 »

bluebird wrote:one of my favorites as well.

she has a great body. i never have thought her boobs were fake tho. hmm.
I'm pretty sure they are! She used to do looks on lookbook a few years ago and she was nearly flat chested. Just an observation!

youngpunkk
Learner
Learner

Post by youngpunkk »

Leigh Ann is probably my favorite guru. She seems super sweet, honest, and down to earth. We're the same height (though I'm not nearly as thin as she is) and I'm pretty sure we wear the same shoe size too, and most gurus are on the more petite side, so I think that's pretty cool. And her boobs are awesome. I doubt they're fake; I think she just wears super padded push up bras. And even if they are fake, hot damn. I'm jealous haha.

kbethan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kbethan »

She is my favorite guru ever! I hope she would let us see more personal side of her. She seems like a really fun and nice!

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

I want her to eat something. And I want her to stop imitating Bunny.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

travis17 wrote:I want her to eat something. And I want her to stop imitating Bunny.
You do realize that some people are naturally thin, right?

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

sure,
but I also do realize that when your arms look veiny and abnormally small while your cartoonish head seems 3 times too big for your body it is - more often than not - everything but natural.

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

I was so worried this was in the trash a guru section! I LOVE LeighAnn and think she's so awesome!

I find it really rude when people talk about how thin she is. You do realize that she's 5'9" or so? That's pretty tall for a girl. Everyone is different when it comes to how the body looks. Veiny arms have NOTHING to do with being too thin.

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/cwzc6DRTnNw/mqdefault.jpg

ok now, really?! just because she has those fake boobs, slaps on a cake face and keeps tanned doesn't mean that she's healthy. This pic screams malnourished. Yup everybody's different but I know slender girls and I know bony anorexic girls when I see one.

mallorybrooke428
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mallorybrooke428 »

travis17 wrote:http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/cwzc6DRTnNw/mqdefault.jpg

ok now, really?! just because she has those fake boobs, slaps on a cake face and keeps tanned doesn't mean that she's healthy. This pic screams malnourished. Yup everybody's different but I know slender girls and I know bony anorexic girls when I see one.
I'm not trying to start something, but I'm pretty sure this is the Rave section of the site. So unless you're stating this out of concern for a guru you like, then this is actually in the wrong section.

I'm a naturally thin girl and actually eat food. But do I get people who ask me if I eat actual food? Yes. So its just something some girls have to deal with. I love Leigh Ann. I think she's hilarious and down to earth. She's one of the few gurus I look forward to videos from. They've all become so sponsored that I barely watch vids anymore. But Leigh Ann is one of few who gives good information while being funny and sweet.

PeeperO.O
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PeeperO.O »

I believe she's mentioned a few times that she has lupus and that can cause weight loss. So that may be why she's so skinny. I agree that she probably has enhanced breasts but I like them on her since she's so tall.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

I really like her, she seems super sweet and down to earth unlike most popular gurus. I also like that she's goofy without trying to act child-ish.
As far as the comments on her being so thin; I'm also super tall for a girl. I seein the comments people regularly asking her height and he's 5'11''. I'm 5'10''. It's really hard when you're that tall to NOT look thin. I get comments from people all the time telling me I'm too skinny or commenting on how my boobs are too big for my body. It happens. Some people are just naturally like that. Even if her boobs are fake; kudos to her, she looks awesome.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Malnourished? I don't think so. Do you not have any naturally skinny relatives or friends? You would know that some people could eat all they want and not gain a pound. How do you know she's not healthy? Can you see her insides? The skinniest person could have clogged up arteries or the fattest person can have the cleanest, and etc. Not every bony girl is anorexic. I'm skinny myself and I find it ignorant when people call skinny girls anorexic because that's disgusting. Anorexia is a psychological disease which many girls who are skinny DON'T have. Not trying to argue with you.

Return to “leighannsays”