Sam Schuerman - Part 55 Saggy Boobs and Falling Views

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman - Part 55 Saggy Boobs and Falling Views

Post by B.Honest »

Sam pointing out her Jobless porker of a husband. Yes, he's wearing a straw hat. He needs to stop with the hats.

gurushade
Talker
Talker

Post by gurushade »

Knightchaser27 wrote:Can't Lilly get into the park without a ticket and maybe Phoenix if they lie about his age?
I pointed out the other night that Lilly got in free (3 and under) and I wondered if they had X in the stroller to try to get him in for free. I think it's safe to say probably so.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

The straw hat and women's sunglasses and his swole bod.

Brad and his gf were there too but clearly they didn't want to be filmed. Can't blame them...

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Jobless got all gussied up for his dinner date ... Bracelets and everything! I thought those were just for his mandates. He's trying to make Scam feel extra special for her 30th.

Oh, and Scam informed us that she freshened up her makeup. She didn't wash her face after the beach. Nope ... Just piled more on. Gross.

gurushade
Talker
Talker

Post by gurushade »

I wouldn't let my husband out of the house with that fuckery on his arm. No way in hell. I know drag queens who wouldn't wear that shit.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

:( Those bracelets! Wtf? I am sure he can take beads bigger than that :rofl:

I am watching April's Life. Might be the best Vidcon footage I have seen. Her husband is corny but they are having a blast pregnant and with 4 kids. They also were at the picnic Sam attended. I think Sam was late for that too.

jennifer_tirey
Learner
Learner

Post by jennifer_tirey »

B.Honest wrote:Jobless got all gussied up for his dinner date ... Bracelets and everything! I thought those were just for his mandates. He's trying to make Scam feel extra special for her 30th.

Oh, and Scam informed us that she freshened up her makeup. She didn't wash her face after the beach. Nope ... Just piled more on. Gross.

And those, my friends, are what the hands of a man look like, who hasn't worked a day in his sluggish, mooching life. I've seen toddlers with rougher hands and more callouses than those! Looking like a 80 year old grandmas hands who coats them in aquaphor 3 times a day. Ole' petite sensitive photoshopped granny hands, looking ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Image Grannie's hands :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just had to !!!!! Of course, I did a manicure and when I was at it, I found the other grannie :rofl: :rofl:

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

FLOSSY77 wrote:It was a rashguard! She got her a swimsuit that fits. I stand corrected. I can't watch them roll around in that gigantic mud puddle. Ick! :(
Don't they notice that there are never any other kids in the mud puddle? WTF is wrong with them?

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Mygaynerd has a nice rack. He just needs to fitted for a better bra. Own it sugar tits! :rofl:

OutWithIt
Informer
Informer

Post by OutWithIt »

I was thinking the same thing. Damn, she got big. Oh, it's a man.

tiggiffic
Talker
Talker

Post by tiggiffic »

kbanana wrote:A bit off topic but since potty training is being brought up, I could use some advice! We started potty training but for now we're just using pull ups which I think aren't helping because as soon as I take her to potty, she already went in the pull up. She's my first & I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

Admin please delete if not allowed, thanks!

There is a 3 day potty training method I used with my last one. I wish I had it with my other three boys. I cant remember the exact name. You can google it. Good luck!

dani_15
Learner
Learner

Post by dani_15 »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
kbanana wrote:A bit off topic but since potty training is being brought up, I could use some advice! We started potty training but for now we're just using pull ups which I think aren't helping because as soon as I take her to potty, she already went in the pull up. She's my first & I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

Admin please delete if not allowed, thanks!

I know it sounds weird, but if you are at home, let her walk around with nothing on lol. Also I was more cognizant of when she was drinking something and I would get her to the potty 10 minutes after or so. Basically I put her on the potty like every 20 minutes haha. If she already gone by the time you get her to the potty then she's not going on the potty frequently enough. Put her on the potty more than you think you need to.

Once she's having less and less accidents, let her pick out some cute underwear. Put them on her and if she has an accident, put her in plain white undies. Don't make her feel bad or punish her, but itsit's a great motivator to not pee on Elsa's face.

shanny2582
Debater
Debater

Post by shanny2582 »

gurushade wrote:I wouldn't let my husband out of the house with that fuckery on his arm. No way in hell. I know drag queens who wouldn't wear that shit.
Well a man HAS to accessorize!!

gurushade
Talker
Talker

Post by gurushade »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Once she's having less and less accidents, let her pick out some cute underwear. Put them on her and if she has an accident, put her in plain white undies. Don't make her feel bad or punish her, but itsit's a great motivator to not pee on Elsa's face.[/quote]

Pig would pay extra to do that if he could get a hold of some panties with Maynard's face on them for himself. Sorry, I had to. Barbie, can you make us some Maynard panties for Piglet?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Swole. I love this movie. :rofl:

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Did Lily dress daddy? I bet lily ends up with 12 cats and ten gay guy friends on speed dial.
Horrible. :rofl: I know. Done. Night gals.

glowstar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by glowstar »

I found the book Potty Training Boot Camp helpful but I'm sure you can find the same info here and online.

I'm bet Pig and Maynard swap undies on their man dates. Gotta keep the spark alive ;)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

jenna_201445
Informer
Informer

Post by jenna_201445 »

You know how the vlogs only get 8-10,000 views, so the Scammerman's will post a video with a deceptive title, which gives them 20,000 views? Well...YT is cracking down on that. This is why YT isn't considered a stable job.

[youtube][/youtube]

Also, Pig...you aren't fooling anyone. You didn't have a big thing planned for her birthday. FFS she had a vidcon pass and what she thought was an invitation to an after-party. Instead of going to Vidcon, you guys went to Disney. She planned the trip thinking she was going to Vidcon. You had no plans for her.

Sam needs to quit tanning. She already has concerning moles. The one on her neck is massive. It's one thing to get 10 minutes of sun exposure a day. It's another thing to lay out in the sun to get a tan. Her kids are going to end up without a mother. Between the sun exposure, the lack of exercise, the shitty diet, the stress, and the refusal to get mammograms.... those kids stand no chance at having her around much longer.

Sam, you did have time to clean up. You have a stay-at-home husband. If Michelle Phan and Zoella can make videos, do meetups, and run businesses, I'm sure you can find the time to do things. It's pure laziness.

ladida91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ladida91 »

I'm sorry, but what is so sweet about him buying all of that junk for her on the day of her birthday? They both have such low standards. I could KIND of understand if he had a really busy life or something... But neither one of them really have anything to do so he could have bought something special for her weeks ago. :roll:

& I love how Sam had the camera on to catch them just getting home. She obviously knew that he didn't get her anything, so she was just sitting there rehearsing her surprised screech while waiting for her last minute supermarket birthday presents. How sweet. :tu:

Then when they're leaving for their "date", Sam is wearing that jacket (or whatever it is) that some of you guys pointed out looks like a bathrobe. She then says that Pig likes to call it her "robe sweater". :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”