Sam Schuerman - Part 55 Saggy Boobs and Falling Views

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman - Part 55 Saggy Boobs and Falling Views

Post by poisonprincess21 »

Barbie888 wrote:Image Grannie's hands :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just had to !!!!! Of course, I did a manicure and when I was at it, I found the other grannie :rofl: :rofl:
Bob had bitch tits.

*below is a dramatisation of what may happen on one of Jay Schuermans man dates with MyGayNerd*

I'm just clowning around....

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

kbanana wrote:A bit off topic but since potty training is being brought up, I could use some advice! We started potty training but for now we're just using pull ups which I think aren't helping because as soon as I take her to potty, she already went in the pull up. She's my first & I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

Admin please delete if not allowed, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd try ditching the pull ups. I think they give a kid a false sense of security. They are nothing more than a diaper in a different configuration, really. Put her in some big girl pants. Get her on a regular schedule of sitting on the potty. There will be some accidents, but don't let that discourage you (or her). Really brag on her when she does go on the potty, and when she has dry pants. You might have to just resign yourself to staying at home for several days to get her used to sitting on the potty at regular intervals. It's hard to get them used to strange toilets, so consistency is really important. Good Luck!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

FLOSSY77 wrote:What a crock. They were supposed to go to Vidcon. Now it's her birthday present? :roll:
Yeah, I got the feeling she was doing damage control by saying it was her birthday present. Um, no...she was supposed to go there as part of her "job". Granted, a fun and perk-filled part of her job, but it was supposed to be a working vacation. The other YT personalities that went managed to not only attend the Vidcon activities, but they also networked, posted way more IG pics, and continued to upload videos with GOOD content the entire time. And most of them went to Disney Land even though it wasn't their birthday! Sam's vlogs were just as lame as always, they didn't really do anything fun, exciting, or vlog-worthy the entire time. Lots of footage of the kids just running around or looking bored and cranky. Jay and Brad stuffing their faces every chance they had, and Sam looking like a lunatic in that hat! If the Disney thing was supposed to be the highlight of their trip, that's sad. It was a major fail.

Knightchaser27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Knightchaser27 »

He and the kids could have at least made her something like breakfast in bed or some type of simple craft project.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Good point Ladida. Sam was filming them when they got home. How strange. I'm on my home get the money maker off the charger. :roll:
I thought the trip was sad but with every other vlogger I watch it seems worse and worse. It's strange Sam is 30. Not doing well. Oh well, makes my almost 40 self feel real nice :rofl: :rofl:

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Knightchaser27 wrote:He and the kids could have at least made her something like breakfast in bed or some type of simple craft project.
Anything would have been better than what he did. A last minute diabetes smörgåsbord from Safeway? Wow. His excuse that their Long Beach trip got in the way of him making "big plans" is bullshit. He has ALL day EVERYDAY to plan something for his wife's 30th birthday. I'd be willing to bet he forgot and only learned about it on social media that morning. It's pretty lame that he basically bought her "gifts" with himself in mind...a bunch of cake/ice cream/dinner. I'm all for gifting experiences, but he didn't do that. They headed to dinner last minute. I bet deep down Sam was disappointed. Selfish Piggy can buy himself a $5,000 mountain bike and hundreds in accessories but his wife gets jack shit. They are both selfish assholes, but he really failed. We've seen it before though. Whenever he has to buy her a gift he's completely lost, like he doesn't even know her.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

And this. This is just stupid. Give it up Sam. You don't have the same tween demographic Zoe has. You aren't one of the cute beauty girls in their early 20's. Get to know your audience and cater to them.

Even with the bright lights washing out a lot of her wrinkles she looks so much older than she is. The hairstyle ages her more, along with what I imagine is a leopard print cami?

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

michelle wrote:And this. This is just stupid. Give it up Sam. You don't have the same tween demographic Zoe has. You aren't one of the cute beauty girls in their early 20's. Get to know your audience and cater to them.

Even with the bright lights washing out a lot of her wrinkles she looks so much older than she is. The hairstyle ages her more, along with what I imagine is a leopard print cami?
She looks so old. Especially around her mouth Image She looks awful in that picture.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Is Sam done breastfeeding? I know she has said in the past she doesn't drink but I only think that's because she was breastfeeding. I'm pretty sure she has a beer in this picture. That W bottle? And Jay has a Blue Moon that he is sipping!!! I was dying watching him sip it ImageImageImage

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

I can't believe Phoenix can't write his name. Not even close. The tongue at 11:40 in today's vlog? no, just no. And they went back to the store to buy the Hello Kitty cake! :?

Knightchaser27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Knightchaser27 »

runningon wrote:I can't believe Phoenix can't write his name. Not even close. The tongue at 11:40 in today's vlog? no, just no. And they went back to the store to buy the Hello Kitty cake! :?
They clearly didn't have enough food to please the ham monster.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Kristina85 wrote:Is Sam done breastfeeding? I know she has said in the past she doesn't drink but I only think that's because she was breastfeeding. I'm pretty sure she has a beer in this picture. That W bottle? And Jay has a Blue Moon that he is sipping!!! I was dying watching him sip it

I think the Widmer Hef is Piggy's and they offered him a glass. Which is funny in and of itself because he claims to know soooooo much about beer. Very pedestrian choice Ham. Oh! That's another reason I think Hammy offered to take Sam out, to have a few drinks! She strikes me as the type who won't allow any alcohol in the house. When she says she doesn't drink, I actually believe her...one of the only things she says that I believe.

I always thought it would be fun to take Sam out and get her a few drinks (something sweet like Amaretto Sours) and wait until she opens up about her "perfect" pet piggy. Oh the stories she could tell...

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

So, they're back to their uploading schedule of whenever the fuck? So professional. I guess Ufluencer has super low standards.

From the title, I thought Jay actually got her a gift, nope, just some things from a subscriber.

Ugh, Jobless digging though Sam's gift pissed me off. No wonder your children don't have manners!

Maybe he was hoping the subscriber sent snacks?

Phoenix's "signature". The only letter you can make out is "P" and I'm pretty sure Pig wrote it because all of the other "letters" are roughly the same size and super squiggly and show no control. An almost 5 year old who can't use a pen :? :

gurushade
Talker
Talker

Post by gurushade »

Wow. My son has Asperger Syndrome and could write his name better than that at that age. No-one wants to see your disgusting tongue, pig. Stick it back in your huge gaping maw.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

rupybrawr
Debater
Debater

Post by rupybrawr »

So watch Scam's haul/modeling for Crazy8... and watch Sam&Nia's... NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE.

After watching Nia's I'd probably go check it out... after Scam's... not so much.

[youtube][/youtube]

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

Sam year #2, and your wish still isn't coming true!

That was pretty typical of Jobless sniffing around while Sam was opening her gift. He was seeing if there was anything of value that he could sell on Ebay.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

kbanana wrote:A bit off topic but since potty training is being brought up, I could use some advice! We started potty training but for now we're just using pull ups which I think aren't helping because as soon as I take her to potty, she already went in the pull up. She's my first & I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

Admin please delete if not allowed, thanks!

I did what my mom did with us she said she filled the bathroom with balloons and then it was kind of like a birthday party my parents cheered and clapped when we went in the toilet. so I did the same thing with my son screaming and hollering I even had the Staples button that you press and it says you got it or you did it lol. I think it was probably a week and he just learned that way and he wasnt afraid of the toilet. I think Sam said in a recent vlog that Lily is afraid of the toilet. I just plopped my son on it so not sure how she got afraid of it. Hope that helps!

sorrynotsorry01
Informer
Informer

Post by sorrynotsorry01 »

Kristina85 wrote:Is Sam done breastfeeding? I know she has said in the past she doesn't drink but I only think that's because she was breastfeeding. I'm pretty sure she has a beer in this picture. That W bottle? And Jay has a Blue Moon that he is sipping!!! I was dying watching him sip it ImageImageImage

Wowwwww! What a swanky place for a milestone birthday!!!!!
*sacarambitchslap* Image
WTF?! Early bird at Denny's?
Lily is probably scared of the toilet bc she sees what atrocities happen there...seeing as no one in that house deigns to close a door. Ever.
Her life is so incredibly sad. I've been with a controlling mindfuck of a man...very, very similar... (Even though we had broken up, I was looking for a new place to live...he cooked me my favorite dinner at the time). Sad.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

I'm sorry but I truly believe Scam was a party girl!

sorrynotsorry01
Informer
Informer

Post by sorrynotsorry01 »

And by 'at that time' I meant my 30th birthday... Sorry, won't let me edit.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”