PrettyPregnantLivng(LikeJen) Part 74

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrettyPregnantLivng(LikeJen) Part 74

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Hahah was the unicorn the only toy they had? It's so ugly, Jen wouldn't pick that in a million years if it were just in a store\

They also had a puppy, a teddy bear and a penguin, but she thought all of those things were for boys. And Don said she "had" to get the ugly unicorn.

It's odd that she keeps talking about it being "the best $22" she's spent. Always focused on the money.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

The unicorn in the IG pic looks like a fluffy pink hippo... Are they sure that isn't what it is supposed to be?

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

MattressCrowSoapJar wrote:She's posting her address but ONLY because she wants cards and letters, guys (all of which she'll hoard, despite saying she's learned to let go of paper)! Do NOT feel obligated to send her a gift. Although, if you send her a gift, she MIGHT send you a thank you note. If you send the card or letter she claims she wants, she "can't" reply to you.

What a greedy, awful woman.
I signed on to say the same. I actually thought for a moment that she was going to direct us to some charity, but instead she said, you can find my PO Box address here, here and here. Appalling. And she has the audacity to say, "I want you to spend your money on your families, not on meeeee...."
She is well aware how insane her minions are, and now she said that if they send a gift or something handcrafted she might respond - so you know they are in a tizzy to get crap in the mail for her, all of which she will loathe and discard.

I knew she was praying it would turn out a boy.

PrettyPreganantLivingToo(LikeJen)

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

i couldn't sleep so i watched a couple of tiffany d's videos for the first time ever and i'm kind of surprised jen is so obsessed with such ineloquent, dumb, boring, trash. every other word out of her mouth is 'like', her accent/voice is so fucking grating and fuck me she's bloody ugly lol. her whole style is very tacky different to jen's granny aesthetic, and she's crap at makeup. i wonder why jen likes her so much :scratch:

and this is probably just an issue of mine lol, but i cannot stand the sound of women with long nails clacking and tapping against plastic packaging (or any hard surface). it's all i can hear in her make up related videos :?

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

Jen said she went because she was "in a tizzy" about something being wrong. If something WAS wrong, would she really want to find that out at a for-profit photo place that would show the "wrongness" on a big screen TV?

And since they aren't medical doctors, something still could be wrong for all she knows. Having a heartbeat you can stuff in a unicorn doesn't mean that all is well.

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

Winnie wrote:Tiffany's crib looks like a cage. :? Poor Tito's gonna sleep in a dog crate.
I agree.
I get that she wanted the nursery to look austere and sophisticated, with the neutral tones, but that crib!
It looks like some Victorian Rosemary's baby device!
Won't the bars conduct cold and jar the baby awake if it touches them?
Why is Jen is so influenced by this person?

silvertree, you would hate ASMR videos, people tap things with their nails for 20 minutes. :lol:

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

We really need to figure out the thread title situation. "Pretty____Living(LikeJen)" looks so messy. :( I think we should either commit to rebranding ("Pretty___Living" only) or go back to the classic "____LikeJen" format (which gets my vote).

The new thread should be called MommyDearestLikeJen.
Last edited by Winnie on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

MattressCrowSoapJar wrote:Jen said she went because she was "in a tizzy" about something being wrong. If something WAS wrong, would she really want to find that out at a for-profit photo place that would show the "wrongness" on a big screen TV?

And since they aren't medical doctors, something still could be wrong for all she knows. Having a heartbeat you can stuff in a unicorn doesn't mean that all is well.
The only Jen thought was 'wrong' was the gender of the baby. I just can't imagine being four months pregnant, having already had so many ultrasounds and still essentially saying that you didn't feel connected to your baby and thinking another ultrasound would fix it. It was so obvious in the gender reveal and subsequent videos that she did not want a girl. I think that's why the nursery is not all decked out.

I've seen her more excited over those doggie bow ties than she has been over items for her child.

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

Winnie wrote:We really need to figure out the thread title situation. "Pretty____Living(LikeJen)" looks so messy. :( I think we should either commit to rebranding ("Pretty___Living" only) or go back to the classic "____LikeJen" format (which gets my vote).

The new thread should be called MommyDearestLikeJen.
I'm in full agreement with either the shortened rebranding or classic version.
People here are super creative, but this is too challenging.

I also think we should keep the preggers/mommy theme going, so MommyDearestLikeJen gmv
Last edited by OrganizedLisa on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Like Jen gets mine. Easier to play with.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Coppying TiffanyD likeJen
Coming to terms with gender likeJen
Best $22 spent likeJen
In denial of pregnancy likeJen
Magical unicorn pregnancy like Jen
The beginning of the longest pregnancy ever like Jen

organizedPhlegm
Informer
Informer

Post by organizedPhlegm »

Over-Ultra-Sounding Like Jen
thank you jeebus for this orla kiley walking pharmacy, or i'd be disorganized phlegm

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Rambling about ultrasounds likeJen
Smug and pregnant in Utah likeJen

Someone pull the trigger. :rofl: New Thread!!!

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

IWantedABoyLikeJen :rofl:

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

PrettyPregnantinUtahLikeJen

continue here:

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=346&t=20786

room to grow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by room to grow »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:I had so many WTF moments while watching that video. I truly hope that she sent her doctor a link to Tiffany's channel and told her to watch in order to understand her freak out. That's worse than telling a doctor that you Googled. :lol:

The unicorn. The paranoia. The unnecessary ultrasounds.

I swear, she just gets more and more mental every day. Dare I say it, but I feel like she'd almost love for something bad to happen because she would get so much sympathy for it and be babied to death by Don and the rest of her enabling family.
Yes I am shouting. What an ugly crib! its metal? Might as well be a cage! I have honestly never seen a metal crib. How horrible. A bird cage? a dog crate? What? I cant believe someone would make that or let alone buy it for a baby!!!

acciodream3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by acciodream3 »

Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”