Seems like all she does nowadays is sponsorships and go to the Container Store

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeyondBeautyStar / Claudia Sulewski Part 2

Post by sarstar112 »

rosey515 wrote:Seems like all she does nowadays is sponsorships and go to the Container Store
Seriously..like she goes with her assistant to the store and organize stuff together.. normally you’d have an assistant go and do that shit for u because you’re so busy but she just does everything with her and it makes no sense. She could just do it herself. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lonewolf420
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lonewolf420 »

GUYS! In her video "organizing my life & dying my eyebrows" shes dying her hair darker and literally says "now im scared this is gunna look like billie's hair" she's aware of the similarities! yikes!

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Lonewolf420 wrote:GUYS! In her video "organizing my life & dying my eyebrows" shes dying her hair darker and literally says "now im scared this is gunna look like billie's hair" she's aware of the similarities! yikes!
Ya she said in another video that people comment on how they look alike but she said she doesnt rly see it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

This is such a bizarre situation... I couldn't find info on how she and Finneas met, but I deducted it must have been some kind of event and by the sound of it he fell for her instantly (love at first sight and all that), which means it was mostly her looks that atracted him. Eek.

And he keeps suggesting all the activities that he previously done with Billie. Like aerial silks and eating spicy chicken wings. Which is understandable, cuz they are very close, home schooled and do share a lot of interests. But between the resemblance in looks and all that, it's just... I dont know, man. They obviously don't think anything's off, since they're filming and posting all of that. I would be very interested to know what Billie thinks of the whole thing, but regardless of how mature she is, the kid is still only 17 and very protective of her brother, so...

Either way I don't see that relationship lasting. At some point it's bound to get too awkward. As mentioned above, Claudia is starting to get aware how the whole look-alike thing might be an issue. At this point the only visual thing clearly separating them is fashion choices.

Xissy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Xissy »

When i started listening to Billie, i thought that she reminded me of someone...and when i saw a claudia's video just to see how she was doing cause i didn't watch her as much as i did before, i got shocked by the resemblance lol

I even told my sister to look a video and ask her If claudia reminded her of someone and she just spat BILLIE

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

yeah i dont see this lasting very long either and they'll both be in shambles over it (him writing music about it to cope and claudia just being vaguely dark and in a rut through her IG photos/captions or something). the way they're head over heels over each other gives me a false impression of the sustainability of the relationship for some reason. it's too 'story book'. idk how to explain it. some of the moments she captures in vlogs are pretty cute but they both seem to have their heads in the clouds still and their PDA leaks into every aspects of her social media.

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

Why are Billie's eyes always half closed?

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

superficialthings wrote:Why are Billie's eyes always half closed?
It’s all part of her aEsTheTic

cacaquichlingue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cacaquichlingue »

Billie?

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

I really didn’t see the resemblance until now. I feel like Claudia is actively trying to make herself look more like Billie... when she had that slightly highlighted and layered hair and dressed differently, she looked like herself.

Post by Guest »

If you told me these were identical twins, I'd believe it

Lonewolf420
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lonewolf420 »

Dude her CLINGING onto Finneas is so cringey!!! She looks so grungy and dirty and you cannot blame your for that shit like you’re staying in nice places take care of yourself and quit being so obsessed with your boyfriend’

Lonewolf420
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lonewolf420 »

Tour*

lolo9825
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lolo9825 »

Whoever Claudia is friends with or is dating is who she starts to dress like, talk like, act like, etc. Truly that girl has no sense of her own personality that I actually feel bad for her. It’s one thing to have similar interests as friends but to completely go from style to style to style as she goes through boyfriends and friends... it’s weird. It’s less subtle with past bf and friends but with dinners it’s CRAZY. Her dark hair, dark brows, silver chunky jewelry, flannels, black converse, black chunky shoes, oversized T-shirt’s (Billie !!!). Maybe it’s also her just always being into what’s trendy in LA too idk it just bugs me because I used to loved her for being unique and a trendsetter and now she’s just another clone.

vape_dad
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vape_dad »

She looks more and more like Billie everyday it’s so weird!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

lolo9825 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:30 pm
Whoever Claudia is friends with or is dating is who she starts to dress like, talk like, act like, etc. Truly that girl has no sense of her own personality that I actually feel bad for her. It’s one thing to have similar interests as friends but to completely go from style to style to style as she goes through boyfriends and friends... it’s weird. It’s less subtle with past bf and friends but with dinners it’s CRAZY. Her dark hair, dark brows, silver chunky jewelry, flannels, black converse, black chunky shoes, oversized T-shirt’s (Billie !!!). Maybe it’s also her just always being into what’s trendy in LA too idk it just bugs me because I used to loved her for being unique and a trendsetter and now she’s just another clone.
lol when has she ever been unique?

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

I agree^ she has never been unique, but at least she used to be tolerable and I quite enjoyed watching her vlogs. But now everything revolves around Finneas, soooo boring, no one even cares. Also she’s lowkey bragging all the time on Instagram about that relationship and its benefits.

lolo9825
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lolo9825 »

[/quote]

lol when has she ever been unique?
[/quote]

She was more when she first started! Back when she lived in Chicago and she was more of an “OG YouTuber”

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”