Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 25

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
bluelakelady wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:She has that whole gluten thing :roll: So nice how concerned you are Lisa!!
I caught that too. Such profound empathy. God forbid she should ever be stricken with anything worse than a cold. Lisa would crumble at the first sign of a chronic illness.
You know, I am just winding down from a long hard day..One of my family members had a medical emergency and It was really scary! It is times like this in life that you realize what is really important and what really matters......I'm trying to decompress with a glass of wine and I'm here watching this video and thinking..WTF.. You are SO Right! I really wonder if she will ever realize.....

Nope never, I've seen puddles that weren't as shallow as her. I really want to grab her and slap her somedays.................oh OK everyday lol.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Three times I have edited that to say seen puddles and it doesn't do it?????????

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

If I was to comment on Lisa's videos I would tell her that a close dupe for that Dior Blue Label nail polish would be OPI's Incognito Un Sausalito.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

maisie-daisy wrote:She had to stop filming to 'open a drink for Will'
When my sons were 12, I used to get them to open things for me because they were stronger!
I don't know why I didn't see that part ...was that In the beginning?

I did see when she said it was Brooke's Open house for school and the was going at 5 and it was 245 or something like that..I cannot believe she would go there with That Much makeup..it was extremely heavy for a school event!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

dfwmom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dfwmom »

This new video about Saks... Sigh. She looks AWFUL! What is wrong with her face?! I didn't notice in the other weekly video.. There is bad swelling around her nose like on top of her nasal passages... She's starting to look like that woman who had all the plastic surgery to look like a cat.

dfwmom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dfwmom »

This new video about Saks... Sigh. She looks AWFUL! What is wrong with her face?! I didn't notice in the other weekly video.. There is bad swelling around her nose like on top of her nasal passages... She's starting to look like that woman who had all the plastic surgery to look like a cat.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Tallula.Belle wrote:I only watched the first few minutes, and skipped to the end. Another black blazer that is wool. A wool blazer in mid August. I have no words except ugly for those shoes. She has repeatedly said, she can't wear d'orsay pumps, yet she continues to buy them.

Birthday palooza is coming up in two weeks, so I don't buy the fact that she wouldn't go to Saks. I am sure she will say "Jawn wanted me to get something for my birthday."
Omg! 30 seconds into the haul video she says Jawn told her to go to Saks! You called it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Tallula.Belle wrote:I only watched the first few minutes, and skipped to the end. Another black blazer that is wool. A wool blazer in mid August. I have no words except ugly for those shoes. She has repeatedly said, she can't wear d'orsay pumps, yet she continues to buy them.

Birthday palooza is coming up in two weeks, so I don't buy the fact that she wouldn't go to Saks. I am sure she will say "Jawn wanted me to get something for my birthday."
Omg! 30 seconds into the haul video she says Jawn told her to go to Saks! You called it!

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Sorry for multiple posts...this darn site!!!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

image.jpg
She really is ruining her face! Too many fillers and injections!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Honestly, does she really need all that make up! Just in the past few weeks she has gotten so much eyeshadow and now even more Tom Ford Lipstick! If you look on the comments, this girl "Andie Mae" is once again going on and on..., and she's sending her more stuff! WTF is wrong with these people! This woman should be worried about her kids and herself and her husband instead of spending money on Lisa there is definitely something wrong with her :roll:

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

I agree that she's had something done to her face. She's looking more and more like Dolly every day. She blatantly lied in her last video when she said she wasn't going to Saks this time. This trip was all for Brooke. Who was she kidding. In her OOTD she looks like an aging go-go dancer who forgot her pants.

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
image.jpg

She definitely has gotten her face shot up since her last video .....
No doubt all of this recent front page "aging beautifully" notariety that has been showered upon some of her YT counterparts prompted this latest med spa trip! ;)

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

Not that long ago she got the Viseart $$$$ palettes and claimed that she no longer needed other eyeshadows. I have hardly watched her. She's just too much. Too greedy. It's just gross.

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

This site has not been user friendly so I haven't posted much lately.

Check out her selfie where she is sitting on a chair in her "me" room in the dark gray jeans and black blazer. She forgot to move the cat litter box out of the background lol. Classy lady!

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

concern wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:
image.jpg
I was thinking her face may have looked different because her under eyes were so light and she brough her blush and bronzer closer to her nose. Who knows though...

Return to “LisaLisaD1”