FuglyFaceOfBullshit Part 13

Kizz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfBullshit Part 13

Post by Kizz »

I can't help but be seriously annoyed when Grace acts like she experiences racism. Good on her for talking about it, but the only time she seems to pipe up about racism is when she's wondering why her subscriber count is dwindling or so she can pop in how hard she works.

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

I liked the end of todays vlog. kinda. she's been somewhat real and clearly stated what everyone here has been commenting - she looks and feels crap because she let herself go. she was almost likeable when talking about her problems. but then again the comment about hiring someone and having a 'team' to look after her, bitch who do you think you are, mariah carey?
I almost felt empathetic there for a sec, but I'm all good :FU:

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Regarding the Leanne Woodfull thing: I'm not white, but I personally do think it's a little bit racist to make fun of people for being pale. Although it's not on the same level as bigotry against minorities, if you replace the pale with dark, it'd definitely be seen as racist. That being said a handful of dumb comments from random jerks doesn't really count as persecution.
As for Grace, that IG post about splurging is exactly why she's in her current position. She can't come to grips with the idea that splurging shouldn't equal gorging. It follows the same line of thinking as her post about kale. If it requires a few more minutes of work and planning, or having some restraint, she's not interested.

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

I've lost 30+ kilos so far and i haven't had any sweets since July i believe. I can count the times i "splurged" to about 3-4, a slice of pizza, fries one day and a couple more. And i eat as healthy as you possibly can. That's how you lose weight, usually (if you have weight cuz u eat like shiz). If you eat Nando's and KFC and donuts and bacon everyday then it's not splurging or rewarding, it's called not caring either way. She is in no position to call anything splurging, let alone mock people that try to be healthy, i find it offensive.

If you love food, kudos to you, i love it too. If you love a healthy lifestyle, kudos to you too. The way she judges with her "yolo babes" attitude and idiotic tumblr posts is disgusting, esp coming from someone that's all about that body love yo. She should take a look at her choises before she posts anything like that, srsly.

Grace, you don't understand how people treat themselves to a square of dark chocolate because you don't want to understand the idea that some people care for their bodies and health, while you are trying to prove you love your self while constantly lying about your size, and feeling bad and cry.

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

RightMeow wrote:I've lost 30+ kilos so far and i haven't had any sweets since July i believe. I can count the times i "splurged" to about 3-4, a slice of pizza, fries one day and a couple more. And i eat as healthy as you possibly can. That's how you lose weight, usually (if you have weight cuz u eat like shiz). If you eat Nando's and KFC and donuts and bacon everyday then it's not splurging or rewarding, it's called not caring either way. She is in no position to call anything splurging, let alone mock people that try to be healthy, i find it offensive.

If you love food, kudos to you, i love it too. If you love a healthy lifestyle, kudos to you too. The way she judges with her "yolo babes" attitude and idiotic tumblr posts is disgusting, esp coming from someone that's all about that body love yo. She should take a look at her choises before she posts anything like that, srsly.

Grace, you don't understand how people treat themselves to a square of dark chocolate because you don't want to understand the idea that some people care for their bodies and health, while you are trying to prove you love your self while constantly lying about your size, and feeling bad and cry.
This. Here's the thing; if you're constantly 'treating' yourself, things become less of a treat and more of a normal part of daily life. Even just having crap food on weekends would get her out of the habit of splurging every day, and it makes chocolate/nandos/whatever FEEL more indulgent when they're a rare occurrence.
This is going to sound really judgemental and it absolutely doesn't need to be, but has she been to Overeaters Anonymous? Because I think it's very likely that she could have some form of food addiction, and she certainly seems to eat with her feelings. She's certainly got stuff she could do with sorting out.
If you love food, you totally don't have to stop eating! Just branch your horizons out - not all food has to be bland and it's not like you either have a huge nandos or ryebread and celery. I think this girl really needs to go back to basics and discover basic ingredients that she really loves, and dedicate a bit of time (lets face it, she clearly has some) to cooking from scratch and experimenting with recipes.
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

I could write a ten page essay on why being made fun of for being pale is not the same as experiencing racism but... Let's not go there.

Had to laugh at this comment under her vlog: "I've suffered from depression and when I was at my worst I refused to slow down and accept that I was over worked, stressed, sick and not dealing with grief in my life. I know you are already doing this, but please take time for yourself." As if Grace was in the same situation. She barely works, how the fuck would she be overworked? She goes on three holidays a year, takes relaxing baths daily, she takes plenty of time for herself. Jesus Christ, some people are so far up her ass.

I do believe that she has been struggling, and I actually felt for her when she talked about it, but it's 100% not because she is overworked.

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

theillusivewoman wrote:I could write a ten page essay on why being made fun of for being pale is not the same as experiencing racism but... Let's not go there.
I'm pale af. Never have i experienced racism. Saying you experienced racism because of being pale is the same as saying you experienced racism because you had a tooth missing, or you had a unibrow or whatever. That's not racism, that's teasing or maybe in some cases, bullying. I don't think masses of people ever thought that pale people were inferior, that they shouldn't be allowed into restaurants, public transportation or they were brought to earth to be our slaves. That's racism, not being mocked and teased by your classmate in 2nd grade.

As a basic bitch, from a basic small town in a small European country, full of white christians and no diversity whatsoever, i can only theoretically understand what racism is. I read about it, understand it, feel anger and everything, but do i really know how it feels? No. Never felt it. Do i have very strong opinions? Yes i do. Do you see the rage on me against racism? Yes you do. Will i fight anyone racist? I will definetely do.
But at the end of the day, i've never had to witness it or deal with it in real life, so i could probably never fully understand what these people going through.

To get back to Graciead topic, i have a suggestion for next thread "Ms Graciead FartsALot". :rofl:

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

Sorry for double posting but i was just catching up with her vlogmas and clinique ad video. I will start with the good ones, then the bad.

I'm happy for her trying to solve her issues. Also her Style haul party outfit was nice but it would look so much better with a sleek ponytail (kim k style) instead of a bun. Then again i know curly hair takes a lot of time to manage, but even a loose bun would look better, i just dont like that egg bun. Overall she looked pretty, make up was nice and her outfit was cute. :tu: gj grace!

But omg.. The food!!!!!! No wonder her skin is bad atm and she feels like that. Saw 3-4 videos in a row and it was eggs with bacon and bread, pizza with extre garlic bread and coke, ikea meatballs and fries, more eggs and bacon and bread and butter if it wasnt fatty enought, chinese fried whatever that was... wow

She needs to cut down the junk asap. Like fuck the weight, i dont care, do it for ur health. That lifestyle is extremely unhealthy, not only cholesterol and diabetes, but all that salt from takeaways and fast foods can destroy your kidneys.. Plus, fried eggs and fried bacon avocado and toast for breakfast? That's like roughly 500 calories, you ain't gonna need that many calories to sit in your desk grace, that's why you gaining weight. Plus it's really unhealthy, she could eat like cereal or something instead.

Hope she goes to a nutritionist it will help her tons.

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

I'm rolling my eyes SOOO HARD at her talking about not having a TEAM of people around her to make sure she's ok.
Nooobody has that Grace, wtf? Isnt that what friends and family are for? omg I hope she hires an assistant. I cant wait to watch her do vlogs walking around with a babysitter.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

bnm wrote:I'm rolling my eyes SOOO HARD at her talking about not having a TEAM of people around her to make sure she's ok.
Nooobody has that Grace, wtf? Isnt that what friends and family are for? omg I hope she hires an assistant. I cant wait to watch her do vlogs walking around with a babysitter.
I guess she's looking at the Fleurs of the youtube world who often have management folk accompanying them to events??? Or youtubers who drag unfortunate friends/family or a hired team around to photo them sometimes? I think this is another instance of a) feeling entitled to crap other people have and not realizing she doesn't have it because she's not successful or personable enough to have it on account of her crap personality/crap output and b) feeling discriminated against somehow, unlucky, whatever that she doesn't have it.

Cuz I don't know, she thinks she needs/deserves a handler and then some?

I don't think she really understands the business behind all of it beyond affiliate links and random collaborations. Her management is probably crap because she is crap.

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

Best vlogger :rofl: How the actual fuck did she manage to win that?!

Jesus Christ that black outfit she wore to the party. Not only was it a horrible outfit but she looked like she had gained 2 stone after getting dressed. She cannot dress to flatter her shape at all. How does she look in the mirror and think that outfit looks good? And that hair? Makes her head look humongous. Awful in every single way.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

theillusivewoman wrote:I could write a ten page essay on why being made fun of for being pale is not the same as experiencing racism but... Let's not go there.

I'm definitely not saying it's the same as racism against non-whites. But if you are making fun of someone for being white then that's racist too no matter how you cut it, even if it's just an isolated instance. It's nowhere near as harmful, but it's not impossible just because what other groups experience is worse.

I think the sad thing is that even when Grace did weigh less, she was still dressing herself poorly a lot of the time. The old pictures just look better in comparison because she just keeps going downhill. She just has random occasions where her outfit actually looked okay that day.

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

FrozenLeaves wrote: I think the sad thing is that even when Grace did weigh less, she was still dressing herself poorly a lot of the time. The old pictures just look better in comparison because she just keeps going downhill. She just has random occasions where her outfit actually looked okay that day.
Yeah gurl, this ^^^

I think it wasn't just the random occasions thought, i think she genuinly felt more confident and you could see that on how she was dressing her self. The cutest outfit is a genuine smile imo, and her smile now looks so forced and fake. Obviously, she can't help that, nor am i judging her for that, but for me as a viewer she was so much more likeable back then..
LPB wrote:Best vlogger :rofl: How the actual fuck did she manage to win that?!

Jesus Christ that black outfit she wore to the party. Not only was it a horrible outfit but she looked like she had gained 2 stone after getting dressed. She cannot dress to flatter her shape at all. How does she look in the mirror and think that outfit looks good? And that hair? Makes her head look humongous. Awful in every single way.
I actually liked that outfit. I agree with you that it wasn't flattering but i think it looked so much better compared to the leggings oops i meant harem pants rofl booties and sweater so oversized that could actually be a damn parachuteeeeee!

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

LPB wrote:Best vlogger :rofl: How the actual fuck did she manage to win that?!

SIZE 16 THO BABES! AND A SIZE 14 LEATHER JACKET! whatever Grossie!
You need to give that jacket away, your upper arms are gonna bust through it soon and it has NEVER been able to fasten up! :rofl:

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

Greasy food = greasy fat face! :tu:

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

next thread : UglyFaceOfGreasyFood
:D

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

This just looks... really bad. I don't even have any other words.
FrozenLeaves wrote:But if you are making fun of someone for being white then that's racist too no matter how you cut it, even if it's just an isolated instance.[/size]
It's really not, but as I said, let's not go there. This is the wrong place to discuss these kind of things in any case.

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

How much you guys think she weighs? She looks massive in that picture.. And her face..i mean for a professional shooting you'd think they pic a better pose?

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

I don't know why she keeps wearing things with no pants, in the pic she looks like she's wearing a huge diaper and her thighs look massive.

Post by Guest »

I love her legs personally - i think they're the one beautiful thing about her. BUT THOSE SHOES PUKE PUKE~~~ does anyone think it would look so much better with some simple heels with NO ANKLE STRAP....... she has no style whatsoever, it's really shocking.

Return to “Grace F Victory”