Simplynessa15

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Simplynessa15

Post by courtneytalia »

I have mixed feelings about her "last" video...I feel like her and Jahn broke up?? She mentioned people using her for followers and I wouldn't be surprised if that dude actually ended up being a snake. But it's a funny coincidence that she decides to put this video out after all the hyped up Ilka drama. Maybe all her immaturity has caught up to her and people are calling her out. It'll be good for her, she needs a reality check. I do wish her the best though
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

delaneyanne28
Talker
Talker

Post by delaneyanne28 »

I feel bad for her. I've been back and forth from a dark place for many years so I know that that pain is not easy to get through. I really feel like moving to LA was a bad decision. She didn't start acting this way until she moved and became friends with other social media people. You can tell she is very insecure so living in a place that's built on success and beauty has got to be exhausting. During this break she should move back home. Just to be with her family and remind herself what really matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

Ahh I feel so bad for her in this new video. Hope she has the support of people around her (including that douchebag bf)

700club
Talker
Talker

Post by 700club »

i wonder where her empathy was while she was laughing and shading gabella for being homeless on snapchat.

xorosie
Learner
Learner

Post by xorosie »

700club wrote:i wonder where her empathy was while she was laughing and shading gabella for being homeless on snapchat.
THIS!

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

700club wrote:i wonder where her empathy was while she was laughing and shading gabella for being homeless on snapchat.
When did that happen and what did she say? See this is why I'll never feel sorry for her.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

There were so many things she said in the video that instantly made me think of all the people she's shaded and made fun of, and it made it hard to have sympathy for her.

700club
Talker
Talker

Post by 700club »

justahuman wrote:
When did that happen and what did she say? See this is why I'll never feel sorry for her.
It was a few days later gabella posted 2 vlogs talking about her homeless situation. And if I remember correctly nessa snapped "I just saw the funniest videos just know" and then she sorta chuckled and said something about "karma getting people who tried to come for her in the past". I don't remember word for word since it was a few weeks ago but that was basically the gist of it.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

i will say this time and time again: people should not create their careers and lives on social media alone.

use social media to post about your business or your art or your whatever, but don't use it simply as 'this is fun haha now this is my ~job~!!!' and then be upset over the 'haters' and other shit. i just fucking can't stand 'content creators' because they're boring and whiny. people who actually use it as a tool for their career are different- people who end up writing books, or auditioning for roles / being in movies, or w/e.

i feel for her because i had depression and anxiety for ten years, and it sucked. i just think she needs to get off social media, go home to family for awhile, and recoup. that's what i did when i went out of state for uni and had a shitty ass semester, and recouping made me realise i was aiming for the wrong career. she needs to get away from the internet.

Lornemalv0
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Lornemalv0 »

She is constantly saying "I'm not being shady" directly after shading someone. Lol

xorosie
Learner
Learner

Post by xorosie »

I cannot stand the way she does a deep voice/baby voice while pouting her lips & rolling her neck along with the hand movements. It's drives me nuts. I can't believe other people are not saying anything about it honestly lol

Thisjustin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Thisjustin »

So no one is going to talk about how purely EVIL she is. She is satanic, the actual spawn of Satan. When Gabella exposed her last year, she went to a Psychic/witch and had a curse put on her. She then went on to laugh at Gabella on snapchat after she went HOMELESS. Gabella made a video about all of the things that happened to her after she was cursed, and it was enough to drive someone to suicide. She is emotional and crazy, just sick in the head. EVERYONE she was once friends with hates her now because she is FAKE and BIPOLAR:
•Tana (
•Aaron (
•Chandler Alexis (
•Gabella
•Brennen Taylor (
•Christopher London (
•Teala Dunn (
•Eva Gutowski
•Stephen Oscar (
•Claudia (both of them)
•Jahn Lemuix
•Jordan Worona
And SO MANY MORE (
•She took down that models Instagram (Illka) when her man cheated on her and that's all she had...
•She made a video about sleeping with her "friends" boyfriends. She actually said "how do I taste"...(like trash honey, trash)
• She made a video called all of my friends are fake...That's like saying the who world is crazy and you are sane.
•She had a melt down over people sending her hate comments... She is the embodiment of hate.
•She preaches don't do drugs...yet she was addicted to weed.
• She cried about being bullied in her "Last video" :rofl:
All she has to show for years on YouTube is 1.7 mill subs, and averaging <500k views because she's played out. Tana mongeau, David dobrik, several content creators are constantly growing while she sits stagnant. Other youtubers WONT COME NEAR HER BECAUSE SHE IS NOTORIOUS FOR BEING A DRAMATIC TOXIC BITCH.
All she has now is a pretty face with the UGLIEST personality. I am a super chill, passive, hippie chick, but everyone needs to know how sick and evil she is. In the words of Aaron Fuller , "EVERYONE HATES YOU!" Your "fans" are just waiting to see you fall. Evil, crazy, sick, witch. :FU:
Last edited by Thisjustin on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thisjustin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Thisjustin »

xorosie wrote:I cannot stand the way she does a deep voice/baby voice while pouting her lips & rolling her neck along with the hand movements. It's drives me nuts. I can't believe other people are not saying anything about it honestly lol

Yesssss she looks like a transgender man when she does that. She picked up that "extra" mannerism from Denzel Dion, an ACTUAL man. I honestly think she is losing her mind :(

Lornemalv0
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Lornemalv0 »

I didn't know her and Chandler stopped being friends... when did that happen?

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

Thisjustin wrote:So no one is going to talk about how purely EVIL she is. She is satanic, the actual spawn of Satan. When Gabella exposed her last year, she went to a Psychic/witch and had a curse put on her. She then went on to laugh at Gabella on snapchat after she went HOMELESS. Gabella made a video about all of the things that happened to her after she was cursed, and it was enough to drive someone to suicide. She is emotional and crazy, just sick in the head. EVERYONE she was once friends with hates her now because she is FAKE and BIPOLAR:
•Tana (
•Aaron (
•Chandler Alexis (
•Gabella
•Brennen Taylor (
•Christopher London (
•Teala Dunn (
•Eva Gutowski
•Stephen Oscar (
•Claudia (both of them)
•Jahn Lemuix
•Jordan Worona
And SO MANY MORE (
•She took down that models Instagram (Illka) when her man cheated on her and that's all she had...
•She made a video about sleeping with her "friends" boyfriends. She actually said "how do I taste"...(like trash honey, trash)
• She made a video called all of my friends are fake...That's like saying the who world is crazy and you are sane.
•She had a melt down over people sending her hate comments... She is the embodiment of hate.
•She preaches don't do drugs...yet she was addicted to weed.
• She cried about being bullied in her "Last video" :rofl:
All she has to show for years on YouTube is 1.7 mill subs, and averaging <500k views because she's played out. Tana mongeau, David dobrik, several content creators are constantly growing while she sits stagnant. Other youtubers WONT COME NEAR HER BECAUSE SHE IS NOTORIOUS FOR BEING A DRAMATIC TOXIC BITCH.
All she has now is a pretty face with the UGLIEST personality. I am a super chill, passive, hippie chick, but everyone needs to know how sick and evil she is. In the words of Aaron Fuller , "EVERYONE HATES YOU!" Your "fans" are just waiting to see you fall. Evil, crazy, sick, witch. :FU:
vanessa has been talking about witch craft a lot lately. Honestly if she did go put a curse on gabella for exposing her lie than she does deserve whatever she gets in life. she really is mental who gets happy from someone becoming homeless? And that could be her since youtube isn't forever and I don't see her ever actually opening up a clothing store.
She should really go see a therapist to get help because clearly she is the root of all the problems and why she has no friends and people are all fake except for her :roll:
she loves to throw rocks and hide her hands, but has a mental breakdown whenever people turn on her or even get the slightest bit of hate when it was probably her own doing or at least some of it.

Thisjustin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Thisjustin »

Lornemalv0 wrote:I didn't know her and Chandler stopped being friends... when did that happen?
Yesterday on you now Chandler said they stopped being friends because Vanessa was talking badly about her on again off again man. They also did the whole "I don't know where she's been" thing in the smash or pass videos and at first it was a joke, but the last one was real.

Lornemalv0
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Lornemalv0 »

Thisjustin wrote:
Lornemalv0 wrote:I didn't know her and Chandler stopped being friends... when did that happen?
Yesterday on you now Chandler said they stopped being friends because Vanessa was talking badly about her on again off again man. They also did the whole "I don't know where she's been" thing in the smash or pass videos and at first it was a joke, but the last one was real.

Oh okay. Can't say I'm surprised. Nessa always acted passive aggressive toward her. She was bragging on one of her London Instagram pictures about how she bought Chandler her room and plane ticket :roll: why is it necessary to share that information with the public? Idk, it just kind of rubbed me the wrong way, like she is trying to prove to everyone that she's better than Chandler.

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

Vanessa is so ungrateful when it comes to her youtube channel, it's clear that she's burnt out and measures her success by the views she gets.
She said that she wishes youtube would take away some of her subscribers so that she'd have 300k because they would actually watch her channel instead of 1M. Sounds like she's mad that she doesn't get one million views on all her video's.
Says people don't care about her and don't like her video's anymore. If that was true nobody would be watching and your sub/view count would be dropping.
Thinks about stopping youtube. Girl stop lying you're not gonna give up your lazy lifestyle to work.
Can she please stop trying to make her ugly ass merch store happen.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

I didn't know she had a subscription box until a channel named, "basic," made a video about her. Seriously, why? It's freaking expensive for such little product. Anyways, I was entertained with that video. It really shows how crazy Vanessa can be. Idk if you guys have watched it yet, but it's called, "Everything wrong with Simplynessa15."

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

astrocuban
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by astrocuban »

Hey guys I made this video about nessa.....so funny

Return to “P-U”