Laura Vitale/ The Beige Queen Part 3

SnerdBlossom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Vitale/ The Beige Queen Part 3

Post by SnerdBlossom »

doggymayday wrote:I'm sorry but he looks like he's ready for a blowjob in this pic:

"stuck in traffic" ;)
His face and that "pose" he's doing? I didn't think I could get more creeped out by this guy. Nightmares next.

He is one gigantic tool, his mug reflects his personality, and worst of all for me is that he truly acts like he is this hunk of a guy, a real catch. Someone here recently wrote that he is obsessed with his wife and unnecessarily tells her on camera multiple times how gorgeous she is, because he cannot believe he actually got an attractive woman. I totally agree. I believe his looks together with his arrogant personality turned off many women, and young, immature Laura was chased by creeper til she caved in and dated him. With pressure from good ol Sal, for sure.

dspin

Post by dspin »

The house was owned by both maria and sal. If you ask me they all tell tales. Everyone is figuring laura out. Sal wanted green card and was only interested in his buisnesses and maria tells nothing but lies. her vlog and facebook pic don't match (are altered). google her name and you find out that she has is not exactly honest herself. her stories on her background and life are made up. Feel bad for the twins that their parents are jerks.

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

dspin wrote:The house was owned by both maria and sal. If you ask me they all tell tales. Everyone is figuring laura out. Sal wanted green card and was only interested in his buisnesses and maria tells nothing but lies. her vlog and facebook pic don't match (are altered). google her name and you find out that she has is not exactly honest herself. her stories on her background and life are made up. Feel bad for the twins that their parents are jerks.
Wow, you really hate Maria, don't you?

what lies did she tell? When we talk about Laura and Joe here and catch them in something we give examples, so please do that yourself.

ETA: I'll just choose to ignore you for now, you joined today, 4 out of 5 posts are "hi this is my 2nd post" types in the "introduce yourself" section. Your post about Maria is your 5th post on GG. If I was getting cocky I'd guess you're Joe acting like you know nothing of computers. ;)

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

While I think the house is nice, it's hardly a mansion. There are a gazillion cookie cutter communities all over Jersey with that style home and they really aren't that expensive. Same for the Fraudtales house. That style house is very basic.
I am starting to agree about Maria. She does seem to bs a bit. Runs in the family.

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

Maria barely speaks in the vlogs, where's this talk of her so called BS coming from?

When I browse her FB, she seems very liberal and cool, a total opposite of Trump loving lying Vitales.

dspin

Post by dspin »

Lets talk wrote:While I think the house is nice, it's hardly a mansion. There are a gazillion cookie cutter communities all over Jersey with that style home and they really aren't that expensive. Same for the Fraudtales house. That style house is very basic.
I am starting to agree about Maria. She does seem to bs a bit. Runs in the family.
Thank you. Someone else is starting to see the truth.

dspin

Post by dspin »

thank you doggymayday, I will choose to ignore you as well.

My comment was directed to the entire family as I said they all tell tales. For my 5 posts, as a VIP member you should know that in order to post, you need to make 2 posts. that is why I have those posts????? Doesn't everyone have to do the same. Today is my first time posting but I have been reading for awhile.

I call BS on the entire family not the twins. Forum rules say that you cannot post personal info on the topic person unless they have that info. Everyone knows how to google, so info is there. I dislike anyone that is posting lies, so I make my opinion but there are others on the forum doing the same, but yet I get attacked and accused of being JOE???? Sorry not cool.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

What exactly has Maria done that is making people question her? I mean she seems rather normal to me. She really isn't on camera very often and when she is around it is so that Laura can continue to have a relationship with her brother and sister. What we actually see on camera is Joe forcing her to interact because Joe doesn't understand what the term privacy is. I mean really can we get some confirmed proof that Maria is saying lies? Cause doesn't really say a whole lot.

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

Maria barely says anything in the vlogs except for "Get that camera out of my face" so IDK where she would be lying?

But I am open to change my mind if someone gives examples!

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

mariella wrote:Maria barely says anything in the vlogs except for "Get that camera out of my face" so IDK where she would be lying?

But I am open to change my mind if someone gives examples!
Exactly! Examples are sort of required when you want to insinuate something. All we are asking for is examples.

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

dspin wrote:thank you doggymayday, I will choose to ignore you as well.

My comment was directed to the entire family as I said they all tell tales. For my 5 posts, as a VIP member you should know that in order to post, you need to make 2 posts. that is why I have those posts????? Doesn't everyone have to do the same. Today is my first time posting but I have been reading for awhile.

I call BS on the entire family not the twins. Forum rules say that you cannot post personal info on the topic person unless they have that info. Everyone knows how to google, so info is there. I dislike anyone that is posting lies, so I make my opinion but there are others on the forum doing the same, but yet I get attacked and accused of being JOE???? Sorry not cool.
No. I've never had to post empty posts to start "regular posting". I don't know what you're talking about.
When I google Maria I find nothing, apart from the things mentioned here: her store, her house, her FB account.

So far I've only seen proof that Laura and Joe are telling tales and lies about everything.

About Maria, say what you want but I haven't seen anything yet to convince me she's bad. I can be suspicious of you though, you say you've been reading for a while yet all you have an opinion on is Maria. When she's not the main star of this thread anyway.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

doggymayday wrote:
dspin wrote:thank you doggymayday, I will choose to ignore you as well.

No. I've never had to post empty posts to start "regular posting". I don't know what you're talking about.
When I google Maria I find nothing, apart from the things mentioned here: her store, her house, her FB account.

So far I've only seen proof that Laura and Joe are telling tales and lies about everything.

About Maria, say what you want but I haven't seen anything yet to convince me she's bad. I can be suspicious of you though, you say you've been reading for a while yet all you have an opinion on is Maria. When she's not the main star of this thread anyway.
On that note I think that we should incorporate Joe into the part 4 title. Let's face it he prides himself on being just as important as the Beige Queen!

Espritbohemien
Learner
Learner

Post by Espritbohemien »

Sal and Maria are indeed co-owners on that big house. Looks like they bought it in 2004 when it was brand new (agreed - nice but cookie cutter). She hasn't even legally changed her name and still goes by Pietrangeli on Facebook. I think Laura said in a vlog a while back that they are "separated" so they may not have legally divorced. But I doubt they both physically live in the house together. I'm not sure, but I think he may rent a house in Philly. His paper trail is sketchy on the Internet. I did find his aol email address though haha.

HOWEVER, looking for all this, I did unfortunately come across a weird arrest record for Maria. I still like her though haha. Maybe she shoplifted because her dumbass husband destroyed her life and finances, and she was desperate to support her children?
http://patch.com/pennsylvania/abington/ ... -edition-8

dspin

Post by dspin »

As for my first too posts, please see when you first sign up you are asked to make two posts before you can begin posting (to avoid spammers.) Look under the welcome section and it shows this as well. If moderator is reading this, can you please verify this so for people questioning my posts, can see the rules of the forum?

dspin

Post by dspin »

I made a post and it didn't post.

I find them all questionable (except the twins.)

People speak of laura altering her pictures. Well look at the vlogs and maria's fb recent pictures and they are alterd. Isn't this a lie?

Laura and Joe speaking of her sad childhood. Well that is the fault of the dad, mom and step-mom but then they all act forced in videos like they are all happy when you know there are problems there. Isn't this a lie?

Sal is a douche. Someone said in an earlier post how he said to joe soemthing in the effect that he was taking one of the best things away from him whnen he was marrying laura , but yet laura and joe say how she had a not so nice childhood, and she is uneducated, isn't this a lie to act how wonderful everyone is then? Parents should be ashamed.

Maria's fb is not honest. Google her and her background is not all true.

I din't know about the arrest someone posted, but someone said on another forum how she is always saying she is honest and people have robbed her story, but she actually robbed a story herself?

See there are alot of lies . They all lie. I'm not targeting only maria, I'm showing examples of ALL of them.

dspin

Post by dspin »

sorry meant robbed a store.

dspin

Post by dspin »

truth always comes out. if these people want to make pretend they are something they are not, well the sh***t will hit the fan one day.

doggymayday since you are questioning my first two posts please notify a moderator and they can instruct you to the forum rules which state that before you can post, you need to have two posts on a non-subject. Please check the welcome section or again notify a moderator as I have to explain the guidelines of the forum.

Linda63
Learner
Learner

Post by Linda63 »

doggymayday wrote:I'm sorry but he looks like he's ready for a blowjob in this pic:

"stuck in traffic" ;)
Or maybe he's showing Laura the right way to give one! Hahaaha Sorry, I just could not resist! :D

Linda63
Learner
Learner

Post by Linda63 »

Espritbohemien wrote:Sal and Maria are indeed co-owners on that big house. Looks like they bought it in 2004 when it was brand new (agreed - nice but cookie cutter). She hasn't even legally changed her name and still goes by Pietrangeli on Facebook. I think Laura said in a vlog a while back that they are "separated" so they may not have legally divorced. But I doubt they both physically live in the house together. I'm not sure, but I think he may rent a house in Philly. His paper trail is sketchy on the Internet. I did find his aol email address though haha.

HOWEVER, looking for all this, I did unfortunately come across a weird arrest record for Maria. I still like her though haha. Maybe she shoplifted because her dumbass husband destroyed her life and finances, and she was desperate to support her children?
http://patch.com/pennsylvania/abington/ ... -edition-8
Wouldn't it be funny to post a comment on one of Lauras vlog asking why Maria was arrested? LOL Too bad Joe screens all comments b/c it would never get posted. Actually, I've always liked Maria she comes across as a wise ass - but I mean that in a good way. She seems down to earth and can be funny at times. But when I see she has been arrested for stealing, not cool at all.

dspin

Post by dspin »

an acquaintance of mine has a friend that lived in Philadelphia and they did not have good things to say about the parents. said the kids were nice and quiet, but the dad and step-mom not so much. they moved away and never heard about them again other then finding out about laura now.

Return to “Laura Vitale”