Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe Szepanowski/Chloe Szep

Post by lifesgucci »

perry2993 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:12 pm
londongal wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:48 pm
Maybe it’s just me but the fact that Sharon Orval is now apparently a ‘qld resident’ is fucked.
Has anyone heard where the rumours of Mark Orval cane from?
I’ve been trying to figure out what the rumours are, I must have missed it! What are the rumours? xx

lifesgucci
Learner
Learner

Post by lifesgucci »

Can someone update me on the rumours and what caused Sharon Orval to “delete” her account

ejflol
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by ejflol »

lifesgucci wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:01 pm
Can someone update me on the rumours and what caused Sharon Orval to “delete” her account
I missed the specifics, but she claimed that her and her family have been targeted by 'cyberbullies' and it has affected their businesses' income. Personally I think the criticism is justified to an extent, and maybe influencers should face some scrutiny since they encourage excessive consumerism, and project unrealistic beauty and lifestyle standards. I think they're in denial that the ' influencer golden age' is coming to an end and their content is no longer appealing.

lifesgucci
Learner
Learner

Post by lifesgucci »

ejflol wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:11 am
lifesgucci wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:01 pm
I missed the specifics, but she claimed that her and her family have been targeted by 'cyberbullies' and it has affected their businesses' income. Personally I think the criticism is justified to an extent, and maybe influencers should face some scrutiny since they encourage excessive consumerism, and project unrealistic beauty and lifestyle standards. I think they're in denial that the ' influencer golden age' is coming to an end and their content is no longer appealing.
That’s very true. I think you’re right about the ‘influencer golden age’ coming to an end. I think after how tough covid has been on everyone people are much less tolerant of influencers unrealistic bullshit

lifesgucci
Learner
Learner

Post by lifesgucci »

E040373C-880C-4B54-B75A-CBF271CAB8D8.png
Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “#-E”