XppinkXx

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: XppinkXx

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Even lies about her damn age.... she's not in her "mid 20's".... she's seriously going on 30 any day now...

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Just to clarify- the models Pam was referring to with those specific seats and model type do not come as a couple during the time she was thumping on about it. BMW has made changes to their series and model types these past years but before, the ones she was referring to did not offer them.

simplylove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by simplylove »

Boring. Just wondered did any of you "ladies" actually experience Xppinkxx or just hating on her video and writing skills. Cliff is a nice guy and most of the youtube/bloggers all have a persona that isn't their real, everyday persona. Its all a show and so what. Aren't we enjoying the fantasy from our real lives? My friends and I experience first hand the way Pam acts and in the end we don't hate on her, instead we don't associate anymore. Simple as that. Met a few bloggers and well they can be weird and their social skills are not up to par, however aren't we all socially awkward from time to time? Guess I just wonder why you are all so hateful. Who actually experience her bad attitude to justify being hateful? Did she steal your boyfriend, Erhmahgerd? Just wondering, because I was curious about this thread and in the end I just feel disappointed by the ugly.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

^ you obvi didnt know about her years ago when a bunch of bloggers and her got together at her little "powwow" and then later exposed her on the old GG with screenshots of emails,texts,twitter.

Annnnnnd u just made an account and your first *guru* post is about pam. Lol. Hi(:

simplylove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by simplylove »

lotus wrote:^ you obvi didnt know about her years ago when a bunch of bloggers and her got together at her little "powwow" and then later exposed her on the old GG with screenshots of emails,texts,twitter.

Annnnnnd u just made an account and your first *guru* post is about pam. Lol. Hi(:
No. I am not Pam (Xppinkx),but I did know her during the whole Powwow in California incident. She didn't handle herself then and truth be told I'm just nosy and googled her wondering if she ever made it to Cali-this site came up.Thought it was new, but seeing the age of this thread I am the one who is behind the times. Guess I got busy with other things. So yes, my account on this site is very new. I had an account on the previous site and had read up on the old drama, but that was years ago.The dirt I know of her that I experienced first hand isn't worth mentioning because I don't have a vendetta against her and I just wondered how many people on this thread actually experienced her ugly first hand? That is all. I'm being logical wondering this and bored that people are just junk talking instead of laying out actual situation of the crazy. So Lotus your response should have instead been:"Obvi you must be bored even bothering reading an old thread." To which I reply appropriately: "Obviously." (cue the eye rolling) Off to look up other gurus

simplylove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by simplylove »

Never even got around to figuring out an answer to a question my partner and I had wondered about recently. Was just distracted by all the other posts. Is she still with Cliff? I was wondering if she made it to Cali and was she still with Cliff because I remember him mentioning something to us and how opposed he was to the move a few years back and my partner speculating when she moved to Cali he could be free of her. Been trolling her posts and couldn't figure it out from the pictures so can someone answer the mystery?

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

LAME...cut the act...

LOVE how Pam just decided to pull a heart to heart outta her ass around the same time as this "simplylove" chick appears. It's the same thing Pam did when she got busted... randomly posted a heart to heart after she found out that GG was exposing her fraudulent ass.. then up and left every social platform because she couldn't take the heat.

And yes, knew her for a very long time... before the pow wows, before GG, etc.

What really strikes me is that you say you use to follow her yet, you talk like you know nothing. If you followed her, you would at least have an idea of what she was about and moreso- if you truly did go to the pow wow, you'd know what shit hit the fan and went down and yes, you'd be upset.

It's laughable when you state that you were "too busy" and "just made an account"; makes no sense- it truly doesn't add up. Anyhow, your initial post seemed pretty specific and defensive -which directs me to think that you did in fact read mostly everything on here so, it's really redundant to act as if you are partially or just plain clueless and happen to appear after years of not being on GG.

If you don't have a "vendetta" out for her, why even bother? Your life not as "busy" these days? :)

For someone that claims to only be "nosy" with no sense of right and wrong towards Pam, sure is defensive and quick to save herself with answers to questions no one has even asked...

You can roll your eyes outta here~ byeee~~~~

mtl25
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mtl25 »

simplylove wrote:Never even got around to figuring out an answer to a question my partner and I had wondered about recently. Was just distracted by all the other posts. Is she still with Cliff? I was wondering if she made it to Cali and was she still with Cliff because I remember him mentioning something to us and how opposed he was to the move a few years back and my partner speculating when she moved to Cali he could be free of her. Been trolling her posts and couldn't figure it out from the pictures so can someone answer the mystery?
To answer your question :) Pam and Cliff are indeed still together. I'm sure she doesn't mention him to keep him out of all the lurking/gossip. Which is smart if you ask me! As you remember he got dragged into all the gossip, as well as his coworker, after the whole dinner ordeal, things just went way too far in that respect smh. But I found his account on a site a few years back and have seen him post pics of them during/since the Cali move, Bday dinners, family dinners etc. Most recent pic being of her 29th Bday last month? With a caption in regards to their love. So yes, they are still and have been together. Got it straight from the horses (Cliff's) mouth.

simplylove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by simplylove »

To mt125- Thank you! Was curious. My partner lost his bet.HA!

To Ermahgerd- I wish you well. I cannot say what I was "busy" doing because my friends will know who this really is and they know me as a sympathizer of all,even the most lost of the lost. We chose to not associate with Pam or hate on her. That is all I can say at this point. This column is such a juicy one, but sad because us women are just tearing her down and supplying gossip.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Pam and Cliff have NOT been together exclusively.... they've been on and off; sometimes more off than others... and a few more times together than not...

She has had other guys in-between Cliff and the whole "break up" in Boston and more after moving to Cali... and he's had his share too... so to say that they've "always been together" is a HUGE misconception and an obvious lie.
Love how she wants to disclose how she's "always had" her "port prince" right about the time people started asking about it here... how convenient... ;) And even more-so her "defenders" adding to her "truths".... ROFL!

Sad to say but, a lot of Pammy cakes "friends" aren't really her friends.. even the handful she thinks she can trust and wants to flaunt on IG to pretend she's got some friends are not loyal to just her ...to a lot of them, she's still a huge joke- 'why?' because this bitch can't keep it 100%, even if her life depended on it...

Anyhow~ I've got intel and so do a few other ladies- we'll always have leverage over her fraudulent ass... even to this moment the ones she calls her "friends" really aren't.... ROFL... Check that, booboo...

And Pam, since you love coming here reading and defending yourself whether it's IG, your blog or a random username...(*hint hint*) those girls know and I will always know the truth about you... so I highly suggest you take your own damn advice that took your fake ass 9 years to say and live by what you preach....

#BITCHBYE #GTFO

mtl25
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mtl25 »

[quote="simplylove"]To mt125- Thank you! Was curious. My partner lost his bet.HA!

Haha! No problem, hope you won something good ;)

mtl25
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mtl25 »

simplylove wrote:To mt125- Thank you! Was curious. My partner lost his bet.HA!

To Ermahgerd- I wish you well. I cannot say what I was "busy" doing because my friends will know who this really is and they know me as a sympathizer of all,even the most lost of the lost. We chose to not associate with Pam or hate on her. That is all I can say at this point. This column is such a juicy one, but sad because us women are just tearing her down and supplying gossip.
Haha! No problem, hope you won something good ;)

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Did she finally delete her blog.
Is she also gonna delete her yt again?

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

LOL! Her "friends"... love how she likes to whore out Anneorshine yet, Anne has never posted Pam...EVER... must feel like shit.

And what's with her ghetto ass eyelid tape and all that photoshop? I knew she was busted but damn! She has major self esteem issues... she never goes without her eyelid tape anymore... last time too... always wearing her shades... but I could clearly see the tape on her eyes... EW...

And Pam is very dark in person and she loves to photoshop herself for IG... she's got a receding hairline... flat nose, small eyes, blemishes, big head and a large face... and the list goes on...

Warped edges... liquify and smoothing tool marks... blurry patches...

Same place.. she forgot to photoshop her bald patches... and the wall is normal here...

She makes Michin's photoshop skills look good!

Pam the scam... SMH....

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

^lmfao I was about to come here and say how gorgeous she looked in that Instagram post !!! I Can't believe I didn't catch all that altering!? Is she really going bald?

And then later she posted something with #nophotoshop lmao.

Is she road tripping everywhere with cliff or .... Whoever else she was with ?
Also did you read her blog post? I didn't really get it at all.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Girl, pam lurks here.... lol!

everytime we post she makes some dumbass subliminal passive aggressive post. her latest blog post, she was saying ALL IG GIRLS PHOTOSHOP and she's victim to it too... just not outright saying it. well, no duh pam... we know you spend all your days inside in pjs and jacked hair and only make your old ass self decent for your ig that no one cares about....

um... people in their 30s do things with their life... pam does nothing... just lives off of people and acts like shes important.

also, shes gained a lot of weight...lol

as for the trip, dont be fooled! she went with her freakish older sister that looks just like her... only she has a weird 80s mullet mohawk... now, her sister does freelance makeup but, by no means is she a true make up artist.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

and seriously, her eye lid tape needs to go... she got some froggy eyes and all that photoshop is embarrassing... when we see her in public and in person... we just laugh because she DOES NOT look like her ig .... shes freaking dark, has a super flat face, flat long nose, small eyes, a big ol head, bald patches, she looks old and haggard... she got some serious wrinkles and she's short as fuck...lol

dont be fooled by the liquify tool and the super bright lighting... no wonder this fug broad pays for her filters.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

LOL! she really needs to lay off the photoshop... her IG pics are looking so whack for 2015.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Left are frames from her dumbass haul and the right are painfully photshopped pics on her IG.

Pam's photoshopping is hilarious! Self conscious much? 100% Even she knows she looks like a horsey face man.

Crinkles, rippling, blurred areas... She can't even photoshop herself clean...

Her hair is photoshop fake too. She's probably aching to get sponsored by Kenra... what a fucking loser.

Even with photoshop- can't liquify the flat face, ugly off of him.. oh, I meant "her"...

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I just seen those ig pics! The hair is so.painfully.noticeably.altered . She needs to put the hashtag #photoshop on her pics. Seriously . She needs to take a class on how to photoshop properly lmao

Return to “U-Z”