BeyondBeautyStar / Claudia Sulewski

FuxWitMe
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeyondBeautyStar / Claudia Sulewski

Post by FuxWitMe »

She dropped at least 800 at Z Gallarie alone. How much is she making if she can afford all this new stuff, her new rent and what she has to pay on the new car? If she's saving money while doing all this man she must be rolling in money.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

Is she taking on line college classes or something? Because , she is living the life right now but I hope she is being smart and thinking about the future. She seems like one of the few down to earth youtubers out there, and it would be sad to see her left with not much after the whole YT bubble bursts.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

$800 for that end table and now $399 for her new clock :o

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

herspanic wrote:She's definitely paying more than everyone else. Lexie and drew clearly don't make much off of their channels and while jack probably makes way more, Claudia has huge partnerships with teen vogue and maybelline, as well as ones with Walmart and who knows what else. I don't think Lexie and drew could afford the house if they split it equally. I could be wrong, but that's whag it seems like.
I wouldn't be surprised if both Lexie and Drew, but especially the latter, get help from their parents financially. There is no way Drew makes enough unless he has a job outside of youtube/blogging.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

Haven't they mentioned that Drew has a job? Or is that Jack?

nematoma
Talker
Talker

Post by nematoma »

Drew works outside of Youtube. I think it's banned to reveal private info, so I'll just say he works at popular clothes store.
English is my second language.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

[youtube][/youtube]

In Lexie's vlog, they went to see Drew at his job. When they were getting up the escalator starting at 13:13, you can see the sign of the store. I don't think it's private if they showed it in a vlog.

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

Drew has to work in order to have a work visa, I'm sure his student one has ran out by now. I've actually always been curious how youtubers live in other counties like how do they get their visas.

air raid bitches
Talker
Talker

Post by air raid bitches »

Re: expensive furniture... don't forget that her parents are loaded and her family's really well off. Not to say she doesn't pay for her own stuff and is doing a good job at wringing out as much $$$ from youtube as possible, but I'm sure they do help her out financially.

Basically a bunch of privileged white kids playing house.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

thelovingmomma wrote:Drew has to work in order to have a work visa, I'm sure his student one has ran out by now. I've actually always been curious how youtubers live in other counties like how do they get their visas.
Except your workplace has to sponsor you for a H1B visa and prove that there were no Americans able to fulfill the position for which you were hired. I can't see Topshop doing that. YouTube on the other hand, could potentially do it easily. Work visas are really complicated and hard to get.

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

BeyondBeautyStar / Claudia Sulewski

Post by thelovingmomma »

parisienne wrote:
thelovingmomma wrote:Drew has to work in order to have a work visa, I'm sure his student one has ran out by now. I've actually always been curious how youtubers live in other counties like how do they get their visas.
Except your workplace has to sponsor you for a H1B visa and prove that there were no Americans able to fulfill the position for which you were hired. I can't see Topshop doing that. YouTube on the other hand, could potentially do it easily. Work visas are really complicated and hard to get.
Thank you that answered my question actually. I didn't know the process at all. They make it seem so easy. I know there are different types of visas but these youtubers seem to make it look like you can just hop on a plane and live where ever for awhile in a blink of an eye.

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

Forget the expensive furniture. Claudia was about to buy a new pair of Wasteland boots in her last vlog because the LACES on her old ones were torn up and battered. LACES. L A C E S. You know, the stuff you can buy for $5 at a shoe shop and thread into your boots if your old ones are mingy?

These YTers seriously have no concept of money management whatsoever.

nematoma
Talker
Talker

Post by nematoma »

Whoa, didn't know that. Where is he from?
English is my second language.

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

nematoma wrote:
Whoa, didn't know that. Where is he from?
He is from Newfoundland, Canada I believe. I know it's Canada for sure.

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

I've subbed to Claudia for about 2 years now and I remember how laid-back and calm her life/personality used to be when she lived at home. She's definitely changed a lot since moving to LA and meeting all these new friends.

This is IMO, but it seems like the fame has gotten to her head a bit. There's no denying that the quality of her videos are great and are by far way better than those other typical beauty gurus who over-saturate their videos like crazy. But in the past year or so her uploading hasn't been as frequent and she seems to have lost her passion/desire to make videos.

Also, in response to what has been discussed above, holy shit she's been blowing an exorbitant amount of money. She must be rolling in the dough.

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

People in her vlogs are soooo :roll: generally her vlogs and people she hangs out with are so childish. I find her really smart, but I wouldn't be surprised if she soon becomes like them...when she said in her newest vlog: "On a scale from 1 to 10 how bad do you wanna piss yourself" I seriously asked myself why am I wasting my life watching this shit. :(
English is my 17th language.

desouza
Debater
Debater

Post by desouza »

parisienne wrote:

Drew might still be in school. in his vlog he mentioned that he had a tool box in his room for school so maybe he has a student visa. Also, im pretty sure he comes from money. when he first started hanging out with Lindsey and Emily they went to his place and it was huge and really nice.

Code: Select all

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/01/5f/00/015f006ec9094a2efc82fe1cdf0d80b0--celebrities-hair-celebs.jpg

hotdadexpert
Debater
Debater

Post by hotdadexpert »

I'm pretty sure all of their friends come from money. They constantly eat at these overpriced restaurants, spend thousands on clothes, shoes, and jewelry. Drew and Lexie hardly get views (views=money) so you can assume that there's extra financial help

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

She vlogs about cliche stupid things and doesn't get personal with her viewers thats what i hate about her her vlogs are boring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

desouza wrote:Drew might still be in school. in his vlog he mentioned that he had a tool box in his room for school so maybe he has a student visa. Also, im pretty sure he comes from money. when he first started hanging out with Lindsey and Emily they went to his place and it was huge and really nice.
What is he studying though? Because in the US, if you're on a student visa, you're not allowed to work outside of campus unless the off-campus job matches exactly to your major. He wouldn't be able to work at Topman unless he's doing it illegally. E.g., even though I'm studying business/marketing, I am not allowed to work for a clothing store as a sales person because being a sales assistant is not specifically about marketing.

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”