Kristin Gehm Part 5

puppymomma4

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 5

Post by puppymomma4 »

OhGirlNo wrote:Just looked at her snaps as well. I think she snapped a portion of every song! For the love... This didn't look like a Taylor Swift type concert where everyone has their cellphones out at all times snapchatting and taking pics so Kristin's incessant phone glare must have been "delightful" to everyone around her. I really don't understand her. If she really had to, one or two snapchats of concert footage would have been plenty.
I would've knocked the damn phone out of her hand. No class and no decorum. Two hillbillies out on the town in the "big city". I DIE that their romantic dinner was at Applebee's for sizzling skillets. I mean.....I CAN'T EVEN. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dem Fall outifts are going to be fitting TIGHT as all hell, if this vlog hiatus has been the CAMP debacle-related eating marathon I think it's been. :?

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by tgal789 »

I really don't get her rabid defense of Crap Caasmetics. I mean, it is pretty obvious she does not like the stuff and probably only uses it bc of pressure. You can't tell me she likes using that stuff when her Dior blushes are rotting in her drawers. And really what does she get out of it..? A few fangirls ooh'ing and ahh'ing over her name plastered as KGB on a palette..? Her name is not actually on any of these items, correct..? (which may be how cheap-ass Mike gets around having to 'pay' her) I don't know, if she is that desperate for attention and friends, that is pretty sad. She must be a real peach of a gal to seeming not really have any actual friendships to speak of. But as soon as I feel one iota sorrow for her, I remember things like her commenting (on a public video) about that elderly church lady and making fun of what the lady wore. Which was probably much more respectable than Kfail's cheese-cake showcasing her massive thunder-thigh outfits that she wears and stuffing her sausage toes into those hideous bohn-colored wedges. When she made fun of an innocent old lady, I was like..you little biotch...no wonder she has to hang out with the likes of Mike, she is too self-centered and self-important. No wonder she eats up the notion that there is makeup named "after" her.. :roll:

I do not give a flip or feel sorry for Baab anymore..he married her and stays with her and puts up with her..so that tells me he may be as 'bad' as she is.. :?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

HillbillyDeluxe wrote:I really don't get her rabid defense of Crap Caasmetics. I mean, it is pretty obvious she does not like the stuff and probably only uses it bc of pressure. You can't tell me she likes using that stuff when her Dior blushes are rotting in her drawers. And really what does she get out of it..? A few fangirls ooh'ing and ahh'ing over her name plastered as KGB on a palette..? Her name is not actually on any of these items, correct..? (which may be how cheap-ass Mike gets around having to 'pay' her) I don't know, if she is that desperate for attention and friends, that is pretty sad. She must be a real peach of a gal to seeming not really have any actual friendships to speak of. But as soon as I feel one iota sorrow for her, I remember things like her commenting (on a public video) about that elderly church lady and making fun of what the lady wore. Which was probably much more respectable than Kfail's cheese-cake showcasing her massive thunder-thigh outfits that she wears and stuffing her sausage toes into those hideous bohn-colored wedges. When she made fun of an innocent old lady, I was like..you little biotch...no wonder she has to hang out with the likes of Mike, she is too self-centered and self-important. No wonder she eats up the notion that there is makeup named "after" her.. :roll:

I do not give a flip or feel sorry for Baab anymore..he married her and stays with her and puts up with her..so that tells me he may be as 'bad' as she is.. :?
I think he uses her for cash for toys. I certainly feel he could afford to live, but I feel he needs her for extras. And that's about it.

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

Did she really go to Applebee's? There are tons of great restaurants in Green Bay. That is appalling.

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

QuePasa wrote:Did she really go to Applebee's? There are tons of great restaurants in Green Bay. That is appalling.
Yep, and as puppymomma said, they both got sizzling skillets.

Post by Guest »

The clutch in her IG OOTD looks like the givenchy antigona 3d envelope clutch. That's pretty expensive? Unless someone can ID it as something else.

UKwifey
Learner
Learner

Post by UKwifey »

dpotter wrote:The clutch in her IG OOTD looks like the givenchy antigona 3d envelope clutch. That's pretty expensive? Unless someone can ID it as something else.
If it is said expensive clutch then that explains why she never travels. Mindless spending. Baaab posted a new photo on his Instagram of his beauty.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

UKwifey wrote:
dpotter wrote:The clutch in her IG OOTD looks like the givenchy antigona 3d envelope clutch. That's pretty expensive? Unless someone can ID it as something else.
If it is said expensive clutch then that explains why she never travels. Mindless spending.
Ain't that the truth!!! Years from now (if she is still living), she will only have decayed makeup, rotten nail polishes, and out of date accessories.
No vacation or special memories.
Just at best (??) awkward (but maybe not in her mind) imposing memories on youtubers and apparent gluttony.
But heyyyyyy they *did* get that snazzy new carpet!!!! :P ;) :rofl:

Who knows, Maybe her and Baab did start an Ireland travel fund.
And maybe there really is a Santa Claus and Easter Bunny.

sophiezw
Talker
Talker

Post by sophiezw »

puppymomma4 wrote:
HillbillyDeluxe wrote:I really don't get her rabid defense of Crap Caasmetics. I mean, it is pretty obvious she does not like the stuff and probably only uses it bc of pressure. You can't tell me she likes using that stuff when her Dior blushes are rotting in her drawers. And really what does she get out of it..? A few fangirls ooh'ing and ahh'ing over her name plastered as KGB on a palette..? Her name is not actually on any of these items, correct..? (which may be how cheap-ass Mike gets around having to 'pay' her) I don't know, if she is that desperate for attention and friends, that is pretty sad. She must be a real peach of a gal to seeming not really have any actual friendships to speak of. But as soon as I feel one iota sorrow for her, I remember things like her commenting (on a public video) about that elderly church lady and making fun of what the lady wore. Which was probably much more respectable than Kfail's cheese-cake showcasing her massive thunder-thigh outfits that she wears and stuffing her sausage toes into those hideous bohn-colored wedges. When she made fun of an innocent old lady, I was like..you little biotch...no wonder she has to hang out with the likes of Mike, she is too self-centered and self-important. No wonder she eats up the notion that there is makeup named "after" her.. :roll:

I think he uses her for cash for toys. I certainly feel he could afford to live, but I feel he needs her for extras. And that's about it.
Yes Puppymomma, you've hit the nail on the head. She's his CASH COW... in more ways than one.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Um, so Baab supposedly wanted the caramel chocolate shortbread tart.
Yeah.
Isn't that like something that is served with tea, like a ladies luncheon kind of thing..?
Yeah. Bob wanted it.
Why can't this woman just say she made the damned tart and stop putting things on other people..? 'Excuses' like this are always red flags that someone is lying.

BTW how is this Laura recipe any different than the Millionaire's chocolate caramel tart that I always see on pinterest..?
The one Kristin made looks like a gigantic Twix bar.

I suppose next week she will be wondering why her scale is not budging or maybe why she even put weight on. :? :? :?
Last edited by tgal789 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

We are going to hear about this damn tart three times. She's already snapped about it (and told us it will be on the vlog), took a pic of the finished product on instagram, and of course, the vlog showcasing it being made awaits. She really knows how to beat a dead horse.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

If ever she wonders why the jeans can't go in the dryer.....

OhGirlNo
Learner
Learner

Post by OhGirlNo »

I think Kristin's clutch *might* be a Givenchy dupe. I don't think the real Givenchy has stitching on the top fold (I could be wrong!). But if Kristin has a Givenchy AND a Balenciaga AND all those thousands and thousands of dollars in high end makeup just wasting away in their cubby holes well... Well, I guess she can spend her money how she wants but I would be a little jealous of her bags.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Kristin was probably the kid who got busted with crayon writing on the wall and crayons in her hand but blamed her siblings who probably weren't even home. The kids who did Annie with her probably found her insufferable. I suppose she will have Baab start talking in vlaags how he wants all this garbage food. I just remember the time she bought that Red Lobster biscuit mix and said Baab wanted it and he looked up as confused if to say 'what..?'

Baab if you really want this crap please staap. But I doubt that is going to happen, as Baab probably is not the one wanting this crap. He grew a garden, and did we see Kristin eating anything from it..? Maybe she pretended a time or two? Baab's tendencies seem healthy, so I doubt he asks for all this garbage food that Kristin buys and bakes and probably consumes in the dead of night, when noone is watching. :?

No wonder Baab barely mutters a 'hello folks' most of the time! :o ;) :P

Scammed123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Scammed123 »

I was watching a review on the Melissa Autry bag and found this link http://www.audreymorriscosmetics.com/th ... ollection/ it looks exactly like the camp cosmetics packaging and I should know because I got the KGB 2 :x

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Scammed123 wrote:I was watching a review on the Melissa Autry bag and found this link http://www.audreymorriscosmetics.com/th ... ollection/ it looks exactly like the camp cosmetics packaging and I should know because I got the KGB 2 :x
It doesn't appear to be his supplier. The packaging is not consistent with anything but the e/s palettes. We've had others claim to be CAMP clients and it's turned out to be false. What proof do you have of your purchase?

lfp
Learner
Learner

Post by lfp »

Kinda OT at the mo - sorry! But I would love to see Kfail do a Halloween make up tutorial of some kind... Or a Halloween costume look book for the plus size 40+ ladies... :lol: Who/what do you think she'd dress up as? I'd like to see that more than the Fall look book. I think she'd make a great Ursula. All she'd need is the blonde hair and tentacles!

Even if this isn't the supplier for Camp, I have no doubt in my mind that what he sells is from a private label manufacturer with his nasty logo stamped all over it.

Post by Guest »

OhGirlNo wrote:I think Kristin's clutch *might* be a Givenchy dupe. I don't think the real Givenchy has stitching on the top fold (I could be wrong!). But if Kristin has a Givenchy AND a Balenciaga AND all those thousands and thousands of dollars in high end makeup just wasting away in their cubby holes well... Well, I guess she can spend her money how she wants but I would be a little jealous of her bags.
It looks like the antigona clutch in the 3D style which does have the top fold stitching? I'm still not sure but it looks awfully close.

LucyNyuu
Talker
Talker

Post by LucyNyuu »

lfp wrote:Kinda OT at the mo - sorry! But I would love to see Kfail do a Halloween make up tutorial of some kind... Or a Halloween costume look book for the plus size 40+ ladies... :lol: Who/what do you think she'd dress up as? I'd like to see that more than the Fall look book. I think she'd make a great Ursula. All she'd need is the blonde hair and tentacles!

Even if this isn't the supplier for Camp, I have no doubt in my mind that what he sells is from a private label manufacturer with his nasty logo stamped all over it.
Ursula would definitely be the most fitting, ha! If she were to do that, she would probably kiss all of the bigger Youtuber's asses, because she is nothing if not a hanger-on. She'd probably wind up limping to the gate with an Emily look, or maybe Lauren.

Scammed123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Scammed123 »

Only the makeup looks the same as Camp's. To me the palette (even the small brush) the lipstick and the blush look the same, but it can be just the same packaging not the same manufacturer.
The picture of the KGB2 is from my kitchen, I guess that's my proof of purchase.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”