Kristin Gehm Part 5

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 5

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Something made me watch Kristens 4 looks 1 palette video this morning. I never watch her and now I know why. It was irritating that she just can't get a sentence out without messing up somehow, amusing herself with her error and laughing/cackling mid word. Then being out of breath by the end of the sentence. She did it so many times.

I don't understand her covering up her red cheeks only to paint them pink with blush immediately after.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Pyramid11 wrote:Elle Is For Living is defending her in the comments.

Elle said she has invited Kristin and Bob to come visit and stay in her home.

Will this be their next trip!?!
Kristin in Phoenix :rofl: hey it could happen, she might think it's cold in the winter.

After the visit, maybe she will be the first youtuber Elle stops farting rainbows and sunshine towards

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

TrangPak wrote:I wasn't giving her a hard time saying I couldn't believe something was $70 plus shipping and tax. I just think shes fucking ridiculous charging this much for a brand NO ONE knows shit about.
I think your point was valid. I just meant that Kristin obviously feels like you're giving her a hard time. Quite a few people have given her crap over the CAMP prices and it's well deserved...at this point, she's horribly defensive. The fact that she's not making a penny off of the collaborations is mind boggling.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

misc elle wrote:
LinniePoo2 wrote:
TrangPak wrote:I wasn't giving her a hard time saying I couldn't believe something was $70 plus shipping and tax. I just think shes fucking ridiculous charging this much for a brand NO ONE knows shit about.
I think your point was valid. I just meant that Kristin obviously feels like you're giving her a hard time. Quite a few people have given her crap over the CAMP prices and it's well deserved...at this point, she's horribly defensive. The fact that she's not making a penny off of the collaborations is mind boggling.
I'm glad I was able to get her to definitively state that she doesn't receive any cash for the sale of KGB by CAMP. She refused to answer why the return policy is non-existant. She was incredibly defensive out of the gate. Her minions were pretty nasty, too. But she has never overtly stated that the only compensation she receives is freebies. She has only said that the things she shows in the vid were given to her for free. There is a difference.
So she's getting nothing out of doing this except for Fake Chanel Mike's "friendship" and freebies. Just as we thought.
No return policy? What in the fuck?! Brb must read comments 8-)

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:Something made me watch Kristens 4 looks 1 palette video this morning. I never watch her and now I know why. It was irritating that she just can't get a sentence out without messing up somehow, amusing herself with her error and laughing/cackling mid word. Then being out of breath by the end of the sentence. She did it so many times.
This makes me think either one of two things (or maybe even both!): Either she knows the product is crap and feels like she has to pimp it. Think about it. When you really love a product and know the in's and outs, you do not stumble for words. Or she is being compensated for this stuff. Kristin is a cheap ass and I can't see her making these trips to Chicago 'for nothing' other than some notoriety on an unknown makeup brand. And yes, as others have said, the eyeshadow looked bad on her. In the first look, it looked like her inner corners had nothing on them..? it was weird..maybe it was my eyes playing tricks n me, I did watch it first thing this morning before I really was awake.

Also, did she disable the thumbs up on this video..? I have never actually voted one of her videos down before, but I wanted to this one.

Oh and I think that lipstick she knows is crap bc in her first look she said something along the lines she "had" to use a (non-Camp?) gloss on top of it. That to me tells me the lipstick is crap. Then she used it by itself in the other 2 looks (I think?) but it looked like crap. Then in one of the other looks she used a Camp lipgloss and when she showed the gloss, she said something about the reason it looked 'weird' (to me, it looked separated in the tube, like lipgloss does when it is really old or bad..), but it seemed like she was making an excuse for the product when it clearly seems to be junk.

Actually I think Elle might be the one youtuber who might have the patience and calmness to deal with Kristin and her massive-sized ego. Although it might be a bust for Kristin (despite the heat), in that Elle is all about using up what she has (supposedly she does not buy new stuff..?) and she is more drugstore, so Kristin would probably be bored. Plus Elle seems like she would eat pretty healthy stuff, so again, Kristin might be bored or dismayed that she won't be able to have a chow-fest in Phoenix. I could see Elle maybe doing one night out at a restaurant but Kristin seems like such a foodie, I just don't see her and Elle 'jiving'. But again, Elle may be the one with enough patience and laid-back enough to deal with Kristin's seeming pushiness. Kristin just to me seems like she could be very overbearing and Elle might be able to handle that. I think a lot of times Kristin is passive-aggressive in asking for things, knowing/thinking people will not say 'no' to her because they do not want to be impolite. Em and Laura seem like they are young enough not to want to deal with that, whereas Elle might be 'okay' with it...although given time, even Kristin could wear out her welcome with Elle..

Funny, why does Kristin go to these people's houses, as opposed to having anyone come to hers..? Is she not wanting to be put out, but she expects others to be put out for her..? Personally I think hanging with her would a total tossup between being bored to tears and irritated to h-ll from her brashness and self-validation and all that cackling....

UKwifey
Learner
Learner

Post by UKwifey »

misc elle wrote:Came across this absolute GEM of a comment. I wonder if "Jo H" could've used a refund on her defective blush, which Kristin refers to as cruelty-free, high quality and worth $75+???
What the hell? Most retail stores have great, if not awesome, return policies. Due to the nature of this product you cannot return it?!?!? That tells me the product is crap to begin with and his customer no-service sucks.

She has got to be getting paid. Why drive from WI down to Chicago area? Wear and tear on the car, plus the time you take out from work? How far is that - 4-5 hours?

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Yeah and another thing, why wouldn't she WANT to receive compensation for reviewing the products? It's not a negative thing, I'd think it would be a perk...just fucking disclose when you do it. She's so shady! All those people on YT saying she's so genuine... um how do you know? Where is your proof? There is more proof out there that she isn't.

MsNic
Learner
Learner

Post by MsNic »

My guess as to why no one ever comes to her house is because nobody wants to go visit the middle of nowhere. Whenever she has gone to visit, it's usually somewhere near civilization (like the anniversary trip to Chicago with Queen Em). Granted, Carterville Manor is not on my list of exciting places, but at least when she visited Laura and Joe, there were things to do. And, as been stated before, people are probably just "being nice" by letting her visit and don't want to say no (WHYYYYYY???). Just my two cents.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

HillbillyDeluxe wrote: I have some time to kill this morning so I began watching her 4 looks 1 palette with the Camp Cosmetics eyeshadow. She said she 'created' them in her very own makeup room..so, as some have said, they are nothing more than just copying other eyeshadow shades..CHEAP and tacky and nothing new or unique or earth-shattering, certainly nothing worth dropping that kind of cash on..but to each their own.
Well, to be fair, all eyeshadow (and lipstick and blush, etc) shades are just copying others in existence. I mean, there are only so many colors in the spectrum. People buy makeup because of the packaging or brand or to fill a hole in their life, not because any company is actually coming out with new shades. That's why there are a million dupes of everything out there. I do think the price Camp charges is ridiculously high, especially when the packaging looks like cheap shit. But the shades being the same ole same ole? That's true of ALL of them.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

^^That is very true. But it just looks to me like she definitely copied Mac shadows. You are right, how many 'different' shades can there be..? But she is touting it as something special, and it's not. Not only is it not special or different, it looks like cheap crap. Her 4 looks 1 palette definitely did not do the shadows or the products any favors. In fact, imho, it made them look like the crap that they are. That lipgloss looks like something that was sitting in a desk for years. And that blush looks like nothing special. But hey, for those wanting to support fake Chanel Mike and his one-man-band operation, lack of customer service and all, go for it!!

Another thought about noone going to see her is maybe she is so OCD that she 'can't' have visitors. She might not want people 'messing up' her retirement home...Although as some have said, more than likely it is because K looks so ding-dang boring. Who could possibly want to go see her and go along with her to her Fish Fry Fridays, watch her stuff her face, sit around and watch the Packers...like a couple others have said, if she was 'all that.' then she would be getting visitors. How many vlogs have we seen and she has only ever had a couple visitors, maybe..?---outside of her parents. That to me is pretty telling. I think part of it is she is one of those who just does not like having people in her house (as if her retirement home is all that!) but also she is pretty insufferable and boring as a log. Even given not visiting her house, she has a very small group she hangs out with. So, again, maybe it is her thinking she is 'too good' for everybody, maybe it is also inn part she is just insufferable and annoying to be around.

I did skim through one of her latest vlogs. I noticed when Boob brought up about the watermelons, she kind of rolled her eyes and seemed to huff under her breath, as if to say 'I only want to talk about meeeee...'-so, again, the insufferable, self-centered attitude is probably pretty off-putting. I mean, look at her, who does she think she is..? A few naive 'lost' fangirls on youtube and a 'starring' role in a local Annie when she was what, 6..? My, my, what an ego..:?

Sometimes I wonder why she sticks with Bob, since she seems to barely tolerate him, and vice versa. I think he probably 'needs' her more than she needs him. Soo..it makes me wonder with her self-importance why she sticks with him..? Security blanket..? Does she think (in her massive ego mind) that some guys will hit on her if they know she is single, and maybe she likes being 'alone'..(sorry but that is the impression I get much of the time with her..), so Baab is 'enough' to be 'enough' for her...He probably keeps to himself most of the time and she has the 'convenience' of saying she is married. And in all honesty I am sure she could do much worse. I think she likes being 'alone,' without actually being alone..if that makes sense..

callmecrazy
Learner
Learner

Post by callmecrazy »

HillbillyDeluxe wrote: How many vlogs have we seen and she has only ever had a couple visitors, maybe..?---outside of her parents. That to me is pretty telling. I think part of it is she is one of those who just does not like having people in her house (as if her retirement home is all that!) but also she is pretty insufferable and boring as a log. Even given not visiting her house, she has a very small group she hangs out with. So, again, maybe it is her thinking she is 'too good' for everybody, maybe it is also inn part she is just insufferable and annoying to be around.
she may think she is too good, but I also think part of it is that she doesn't not know how to host.....I mean, she is not a fantastic cook, and if she were to have visitors, she'd have to cook for them 3 meals a day etc....what's she gonna give them string cheese and cut up veggies for lunch and then crock pot mash with canned mushrooms (shrudder) for dinner????

I also think she's embarrassed about where she lives and her house and her husband.............he;;, I'd rather hang out with Bob over her any day....and the way she dismisses his garden and efforts he made this year is disgusting.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Haha, both very true..But (and granted I have only seen a small fraction of her many, many volgs), I don't think she has even had her siblings over to her house, even just for a 'visit'..? Never mind someone actually staying overnight there..I just don't remember seeing anyone but her parents and maybe a couple of other people, and I just find that odd that in all her vlogs, that is all..I mean Lord knows if she had visitors that would actually mean maybe possible something vlog-worthy, as opposed to announcing the time a dozen times and showing her outfit of the day and yapping about garbage cans or chiding Bob for buying a boat..I know some may say a visitor might not want videotaped, but this is Kristin, what she wants seems to be more important over someone else's comfort. I think if she had visitors she would vlog. So again, I just think it is very odd, and kind of telling about her personality.. Come to think of it, she has very limited footage of them visiting people, which is also odd.. Guess they just like each other's company an noone else's!! :P (<<<said with much sarcasm...)

MsNic
Learner
Learner

Post by MsNic »

misc elle wrote:
callmecrazy wrote:
HillbillyDeluxe wrote: How many vlogs have we seen and she has only ever had a couple visitors, maybe..?---outside of her parents. That to me is pretty telling. I think part of it is she is one of those who just does not like having people in her house (as if her retirement home is all that!) but also she is pretty insufferable and boring as a log. Even given not visiting her house, she has a very small group she hangs out with. So, again, maybe it is her thinking she is 'too good' for everybody, maybe it is also inn part she is just insufferable and annoying to be around.
she may think she is too good, but I also think part of it is that she doesn't not know how to host.....I mean, she is not a fantastic cook, and if she were to have visitors, she'd have to cook for them 3 meals a day etc....what's she gonna give them string cheese and cut up veggies for lunch and then crock pot mash with canned mushrooms (shrudder) for dinner????

I also think she's embarrassed about where she lives and her house and her husband.............he;;, I'd rather hang out with Bob over her any day....and the way she dismisses his garden and efforts he made this year is disgusting.
Yeah I would 100% rather go out fishing on Bob the Troll's boat than sit in her makeup dungeon swatching rancid makeup, having to help heave her off the ground every time the kitchen timer heralded the doneness of another treat she was making for us "guests".

Oh, but then you'd miss your shot at getting into one of her vlogs and earning the prestigious title of "twin." :roll: :roll: :roll:

sophiezw
Talker
Talker

Post by sophiezw »

For goodness sake, let's just talk for a moment about her "vacations". Elle from Phoenix has invited her and Baaaaab to come visit. Watch and wait folks. She'll probably do it. What I seriously DO NOT UNDERSTAND is why she would rather drag her husband to visit a makeup-Youtube friend, than go on a cruise, or go to the beach, or go to Disney World, or go to New York City, etc etc. She DOESN'T WANT to go on a trip with Baaaaab. She wants to go see other YouTubers. Seriously? She'd choose visiting Emily in Illinois or the cook in New Jersey before going on a REAL VACATION with her husband. That, my friends is just SAD. She is beyond pathetic. She is so desperate for what ----- love, acceptance, affection, affirmation --- what?

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

It is especially sad because I think she has said she wants to go to Ireland. So go! I don't get what is stopping her from doing things she has said she wants to do, that there is no good reason she can't do.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Anxiously awaiting the vlaaaaag, though I strongly suspect it'll be posted Monday, not today. She Snapped all throughout a concert she and Baaaaaab went to. She has clearly missed vlaaaaaagging so desperately. I think she's about finished punishing the haters. Now we watch and wait for that Fall Lookbook!!!!!!

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Is it possible that maybe she has a medical reason that she can't go to Ireland (that she won't disclose)..? Just a thought. I have an aunt who can't fly 'overseas' as she likes to say, due to medical conditions. Then again, I suppose she maybe felt like she had to say something remotely interesting when she said that, after all saying 'I want to go see my idol Emily Eddington!!!' would look pretty pathetic...

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

[quote="HillbillyDeluxe"]Is it possible that maybe she has a medical reason that she can't go to Ireland (that she won't disclose)..? Just a thought. I have an aunt who can't fly 'overseas' as she likes to say, due to medical conditions. Then again, I suppose she maybe felt like she had to say something remotely interesting when she said that, after all saying 'I want to go see my idol Emily Eddington!!!' would look pretty pathetic...[/quote

I vote too cheap to buy three seats for all that woman.....and Baab.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Couldn't believe how long that snap was. I skipped through the concert footage. Just vlog again you dumb cow, you obviously really miss it.

OhGirlNo
Learner
Learner

Post by OhGirlNo »

Just looked at her snaps as well. I think she snapped a portion of every song! For the love... This didn't look like a Taylor Swift type concert where everyone has their cellphones out at all times snapchatting and taking pics so Kristin's incessant phone glare must have been "delightful" to everyone around her. I really don't understand her. If she really had to, one or two snapchats of concert footage would have been plenty.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”