Kristin Gehm Part 5

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 5

Post by mamagoody5 »

Her new tagline should be,"Unfortunate Diary Of A Shut-In Guest Starring Bob The Human Dirt Clod."

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kristin Gehm Part 5

Post by bits »

She doesn't need an appetite suppressant, it's about the kind of food she eats. I'm gonna rep keto too ha. I shoot for 1200 calories a day, but struggle getting to that because protein and fat is so filling and satisfying. I don't think I've felt a hunger pang since starting. If she eats carby, sugary things she'll feel full for a bit then hungry again because her blood sugar is spiking then falling... Like puppymomma said, it's falling on deaf ears, but the changes she could make are so simple for such big results. It gives me anxiety and it's not even my life! Probably why I've never been able to watch her vlogs ha
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

When she tells what she's eating, it makes me roll my eyes so hard. I always say to the screen,"You are eating too much sugar!" She is totally eating too much sugar and it shows.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Sugar is the enemy. Fat hasn't been enemy number one since the '80s. Again, as long as her fawning hippos are tossing her salad, she could give a shit less about making a real effort or losing substantial weight.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

Puppy no! You didn't offend me at all! I lost in translation:) actually you are very funny. :tu:
English is not my first language

OhGirlNo
Learner
Learner

Post by OhGirlNo »

Whoa, Kristin Gehm is up to part 5! :tu: I just watched the latest vlog and she got another large subscriber gift and K mentioned about something being great for "her kit." What a slap in the face to real makeup artists everywhere. I can't even imagine letting her do my makeup. I got my face done at Sephora a few months ago (where you think they'd be trained to know what they're doing and it was horrifying), imagine the clown blush nightmare if you had Kristin do your makeup.

Am I the only one who FFs right through Bobby's parts of the vlogs? I'm already on the fence about no longer watching Kristin. I just can't watch him. There's something about him...

CataMaria
Talker
Talker

Post by CataMaria »

OhGirlNo wrote:Whoa, Kristin Gehm is up to part 5! :tu: I just watched the latest vlog and she got another large subscriber gift and K mentioned about something being great for "her kit." What a slap in the face to real makeup artists everywhere. I can't even imagine letting her do my makeup. I got my face done at Sephora a few months ago (where you think they'd be trained to know what they're doing and it was horrifying), imagine the clown blush nightmare if you had Kristin do your makeup.

Am I the only one who FFs right through Bobby's parts of the vlogs? I'm already on the fence about no longer watching Kristin. I just can't watch him. There's something about him...
I do too- I just have zero interest in outdoor activities. I kinda feel bad for skipping it though because I'm sure he films reluctantly as a favor for Kristin, I applaud him for being a good sport about it.

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

I picked up on the kit comment, too. I thought,"WHAT?!" who in their right mind would have HER do their makeup??? I just don't get it.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Obviously, anything in excess, high amounts or large quantities is not good for you.

It makes sense that Kristin might turn to carbs and sugars, as they are typical 'comfort' foods. A quick-fix, feel-good sort of thing...But as has been said, that quickly wears off. There is no doubt if she increased her protein intake she would have way more energy during the day and not feel so sluggish like carbs make a person feel.

She probably is a closet eater and wakes up in the morning and sees the empty boxes and bags of snacks and probably thinks Bob ate the stuff. You would think Bob or her family might say something, but maybe they have tried, or maybe they do not care, or maybe they figure it is pointless. I mean if she really is a food addict and in major denial of everything and always 'blames' Bob for buying the bad stuff and baking sweets all the time 'for other people,' can you imagine what goes on when the camera is not turned on..? Getting healthy is hard enough, but when you have such strong denials and play blame-games like Kristin appears to have or do, it makes it all the harder.

The ironic thing is, just as she runs out to buy the latest greatest makeup product the let-down after she has the latest-and-greatest is similar to the let-down of indulging in sugars and carbs.

It really does seem she in a vicious cycle (both with food and makeup) and instead of treating the real problem and getting healthy she would rather try to keep up with the Joneses on youtube, thinking she is going to be the next breakout 'star'..the Camp Cosmetics and the (small) fanfare, as has been said many times, validate her (warped) thinking.

And I do not think she is one of those "healthy" large women that she seems to try to make herself out to be (trying to humor that notion, yes crazy though it seems), but if she were, then she would not have had that surgery in the first place. She had that surgery what, in her mid-30's, and is now over 40. Time is not on her side. Each year is going to get harder. Every pound she gains is going to make that mountain all the bigger.

rainyday
Learner
Learner

Post by rainyday »

CataMaria wrote:
OhGirlNo wrote:Whoa, Kristin Gehm is up to part 5! :tu: I just watched the latest vlog and she got another large subscriber gift and K mentioned about something being great for "her kit." What a slap in the face to real makeup artists everywhere. I can't even imagine letting her do my makeup. I got my face done at Sephora a few months ago (where you think they'd be trained to know what they're doing and it was horrifying), imagine the clown blush nightmare if you had Kristin do your makeup.

I do too- I just have zero interest in outdoor activities. I kinda feel bad for skipping it though because I'm sure he films reluctantly as a favor for Kristin, I applaud him for being a good sport about it.
I ff too, but I love gardening. I can talk about it for hours but Bob's yard sucks and he acts like his garden patch is amazing. It is sooooo boring- like their house.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Their bickering and trying to remain under control on camera make the vlogs worth watching :rofl:

It seems like she puts out videos too much... 2 - 3 times a week plus the vlogs, I lose motivation to keep up. If I was Bob, all the filming would drive me mad too.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

rainyday wrote:
CataMaria wrote:

I ff too, but I love gardening. I can talk about it for hours but Bob's yard sucks and he acts like his garden patch is amazing. It is sooooo boring- like their house.
I love gardening too but always FF through Bob, his vegetable garden isn't very impressive and their landscaping sucks!

callmecrazy
Learner
Learner

Post by callmecrazy »

Couldn't go to the flea market with Bob cause she wanted to go home and answer comments.......if I were that spouse, I would be big time pissed off........

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

callmecrazy wrote:Couldn't go to the flea market with Bob cause she wanted to go home and answer comments.......if I were that spouse, I would be big time pissed off........
Yes! Further proof she's nothing but a shut in who likes to hoard makeup. She is truly a sad woman.

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

I think she makes an effort to appear to try and eat healthy because she knows she ought to be, especially after the major surgery she had. I just think in reality the environment she lives in being heavy is just not a big deal. We've all see how huge and dumpy half her family and friends are. I think the region she lives in it's completely socially acceptable to be overweight and no one really cares all that much (let's face it, she isn't trying to make it in NYC, LA, or Miami Beach). I admit that would make it harder to stick to a strict diet and exercise plan, all the motivation and encouragement would be from within I suspect.

It just pisses me off because I also had gastric bypass and I don't take it lightly. If she was going to live a life of secret eating and lying about it why even have the surgery in the first place?
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

callmecrazy wrote:Couldn't go to the flea market with Bob cause she wanted to go home and answer comments.......if I were that spouse, I would be big time pissed off........
It burns my ass when she talks about her dedication to answering comments. Before her ego became overinflated and I turned against her I commented on 3 videos and never got a single response! They were all vlogs and I gave her tips about whatever she was doing or talking about, I never received so much as a thank you. I assumed she thought she knew everything and was too good to respond when in reality she was clueless, or that she simply didn't answer people unless they praised her and kissed her ass. I was totally nice as I still kind of liked her at the time and thought she was down to earth, I was trying to be helpful. And yes K, my preferences are set to receive comments you bitch!!!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

She and Baaabbay are so goddamn salty with each other. I love it. She said it was too hot for her to go to the auction with Baaaabbaaay. I wonder if she realizes that the heat wouldn't be nearly as oppressive if it wasn't for the 150 pounds of extra blubber she's toting around.

I'm having a hard time even watching her shit to satirize it. She's unblievably full of herself and so fucking pathetic at the same time. She just fails at life in general.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

I have to laugh when she says in one of her latest vlogs that one day "there was nothing to vlog, so I didn't vlog." Um, hello? That describes your daily fucking LIFE, Kristin, so why do you vlog ever?! And again, in showing one of her OOTD, she says, "nothing exciting here today," or words to that effect, as if all the other outfits are spectacular. She is so delusional it's painful to watch . Who ever suggested she vlog in the first place??? It's just incredible how little she has to talk about, yet she continues to do it day after day after day... "Goooood morning, everybody, it's 5:45", then the OOTD, then the lunch of the day, then inane prattle about her garbage cans. Rinse, repeat. Argh! Puppy, the only thing that redeems this mess is when you do a recap of it. Please get your mojo back, I beg of you! :)

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

On one hand I'm sympathetic. I too lug around way more extra weight then I should. It's not easy to just lose weight. It's a struggle. Daily. I know why I'm fat, I eat my emotions and don't exercise enough. I get the struggle. It's real. But I don't purport to my friends and family that I eat 2 hunks of string cheese a day and don't know why the weight isn't falling off. That's why I just can't with kfail.

Another thing, I don't get the whole mystery at the low iron shit. Why's she gotta wait for a doctor to SEND her a list of what she should take. Do phones not work on bfe wisco? How about this, go to CVS and buy a fucking iron supplement. But then she'd maybe start getting better and would have to find something else to be a martyr to her subbies about.

Also note to self....throw away the orthaheel flip flops. You can't own the same clothing or apparel item as kfail. Just no. Though l get compliments on mine. Probably because my feet and toes aren't a fleshy shade of white. And the crotch eating jeans. Just no no no. How can the jeans be so far up your cooch yet still too long? She's what 5'8 and my guess is those jeans have a 33 inch inseam when she clearly needs a 30. Find a tailor you whale! Typos thanks to my cell phone.

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

MakeupIsMyLife wrote:On one hand I'm sympathetic. I too lug around way more extra weight then I should. It's not easy to just lose weight. It's a struggle. Daily. I know why I'm fat, I eat my emotions and don't exercise enough. I get the struggle. It's real. But I don't purport to my friends and family that I eat 2 hunks of string cheese a day and don't know why the weight isn't falling off. That's why I just can't with kfail.

Another thing, I don't get the whole mystery at the low iron shit. Why's she gotta wait for a doctor to SEND her a list of what she should take. Do phones not work on bfe wisco? How about this, go to CVS and buy a fucking iron supplement. But then she'd maybe start getting better and would have to find something else to be a martyr to her subbies about.

Also note to self....throw away the orthaheel flip flops. You can't own the same clothing or apparel item as kfail. Just no. Though l get compliments on mine. Probably because my feet and toes aren't a fleshy shade of white. And the crotch eating jeans. Just no no no. How can the jeans be so far up your cooch yet still too long? She's what 5'8 and my guess is those jeans have a 33 inch inseam when she clearly needs a 30. Find a tailor you whale! Typos thanks to my cell phone.

YES YES and YES! LOL! I HATE her clothing choices. NONE of them flatter her AT ALL!!!! Her hair is stringy and needs major attention. She is NOT a MUA and I'd NEVER pay money or even have her do my face for free! She is obviously a secret eater. I was for YEARS until I started working with my doctor to revamp my diet and get healthier. IF she ate like she says she does and worked out just for 45 minutes to an hour a day on her treadmill, she'd be losing it. She also needs to do some weights, too. Weight loss starts in the kitchen, so I know she's doing something very wrong. First thing I see, too much sugar. The iron thing is weird, too. My doctor tells me what to buy over the counter, if it's a supplement and I buy it. Easy peasy. None of this "having to wait for a doc to call" bull malarky. Again, she can supplement her diet with iron rich foods + a supplement and probably be OK unless she has a serious deficiency and if she did, she'd KNOW and her doc would take those measures IMMEDIATELY, so her low iron story is bull. I commented on a video about a Trader Joe's body butter she had and she replied with some snotty attitude about how it was also in a previous video, blah blah...I wanted to retort "I'm a NEW VIEWER, you aren't interesting enough to look at previous videos." What a fat asshole.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”