Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part 4

lovinglyssa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part 4

Post by lovinglyssa »

i didnt mean for my comment to come off as mean or hostile towards anyone i was just stating my opinion. so sorry if anyone got offended! but i dont think its fair to tell someone to "Get the f****out of here" just because they have a different opinion. nicole hasnt blatantly said she smokes so theres no way younger viewers can take after something that she has never shown on her channel. like the last user said, this is all specualtion

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

I was also referring to someone saying to get the fuck off the board..maybe i misinterpreted that persons post as i thought they were being sarcastic about nicole smoking weed..

first of all i didnt know that she admitted to herself smoking i thought she had only mentioned jeremy does and it was more of a slip up...but im not bashing her for smoking weed..i just think that its obvious her online persona/mannerisms is more than likely a result to smoking right before filming (i mean my opinion..could be wrong..dont know her personally..yada yda)..and its funny to me (IRL too) that when someone is high or drunk even and someone questions their behavior like that person couldn't possibly do these things (the stigma) bc they are a good person or they are real & would be up front about it..

i mean i can see whyyy nicole isnt straight up and open with it or really discusses it but i literally LOL when i see ppl be like "why is she always squinting?" or "omg you were so hungry in that last vid..i like rice krispies too" and im like :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

or when ppl try to white knight her that she dont smoke weed bc i assume 1. she hasn't come straight out with it and/or 2. she's some REAL internet celebrity

the only reason i brought it up to begin with was her yearly faves vid it was like hella obvious and now ppl are mentioning how she squints all the time and i was like man i cant be the only one that sees this shit & connects the dots :D

lovinglyssa
Talker
Talker

Post by lovinglyssa »

yeah i took it as sarcasm too. they were pretty much sarcastically agreeing with what i said to make me feel stupid or like i was wrong. i shouldnt have to "get the f*** out" just because i have a different opinion than others. but anyways back to nicole..

Areyouforreal
Talker
Talker

Post by Areyouforreal »

xyz wrote:I was also referring to someone saying to get the fuck off the board..maybe i misinterpreted that persons post as i thought they were being sarcastic about nicole smoking weed..

first of all i didnt know that she admitted to herself smoking i thought she had only mentioned jeremy does and it was more of a slip up...but im not bashing her for smoking weed..i just think that its obvious her online persona/mannerisms is more than likely a result to smoking right before filming (i mean my opinion..could be wrong..dont know her personally..yada yda)..and its funny to me (IRL too) that when someone is high or drunk even and someone questions their behavior like that person couldn't possibly do these things (the stigma) bc they are a good person or they are real & would be up front about it..

i mean i can see whyyy nicole isnt straight up and open with it or really discusses it but i literally LOL when i see ppl be like "why is she always squinting?" or "omg you were so hungry in that last vid..i like rice krispies too" and im like :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

or when ppl try to white knight her that she dont smoke weed bc i assume 1. she hasn't come straight out with it and/or 2. she's some REAL internet celebrity

the only reason i brought it up to begin with was her yearly faves vid it was like hella obvious and now ppl are mentioning how she squints all the time and i was like man i cant be the only one that sees this shit & connects the dots :D
I was being sarcastic, I agree with you all the way

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

So I was curious about Charlo's videos and searched for her channel, and instead found a random video of some girl recounting her negative experience with Charlo on SnapChat and calling her out. Like that one guy that just HAD to "speak his truth" about Nicole and the elevator. I was like wtf? I thought it was kind of funny since people were saying Charlo is a knockoff Nicole...she now has a "hate" video about her too.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

i just dont get the hype about nicole the bombshell look she just done is the same ole shit every other trick on YT does...seen it a million times...i guess the only real difference is she prolly comes up with catchier titles..ive seen that look labelled "neutral eye" "day time smokey eye" "smokey eye for work" "brown and cream neutral look" etc

and....nicole usually uses the same application method in every vid...its usually one in the inner corner half one in the outer/crease + highlight color big ass wing and lashes...rarely does she ever do actual creative looks..

actually,,,her channel as a whole lacks creativity

chikita_banana
Learner
Learner

Post by chikita_banana »

I'm gonna have to take my ass over to the Rave thread because I actually liked her Bombshell video. I wasn't a fan of the makeup look itself, like xyz said, it's not an original look. But I did like the feel of the video, the fact that she didn't really have a look in mind but still filmed and the message about not really following trends and just doing what you like.

The eye makeup itself looked a little sloppy to me, not too creative (although I'm loving that MUFE palette!) and the super mega highlighter kills me! I get liking the dewy, glowing look but if you already have a dewy foundation, shouldn't you tone down the highlighter so you're not shining like a lightbulb? Maybe it's just my preference :?

Areyouforreal
Talker
Talker

Post by Areyouforreal »

xyz wrote:i just dont get the hype about nicole the bombshell look she just done is the same ole shit every other trick on YT does...seen it a million times...i guess the only real difference is she prolly comes up with catchier titles..ive seen that look labelled "neutral eye" "day time smokey eye" "smokey eye for work" "brown and cream neutral look" etc

and....nicole usually uses the same application method in every vid...its usually one in the inner corner half one in the outer/crease + highlight color big ass wing and lashes...rarely does she ever do actual creative looks..

actually,,,her channel as a whole lacks creativity
I'm tired of them too its like I would rather take my medium size behind to sephora and sample the makeup , there is no creativity maybe she needs to hire a "creativity" assistant like dulce candy (okay I'm laughing)

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

Nicole could have taken her own advice here about doing what you do & not following society's idea of shit on trend or whatever and came up with something out of the box,especially if she was using new products...somewhere there has to be some chicks on YT that give their creative juices a little flow even if most ppl would be like "ewww i wouldnt wear that out in public bc i wouldnt feel comfortable"

nicole just isnt some mind blowing exception to the YT world...when you got like 200 ppl on your sub feed she blends right in..the only thing she may have going for her is that her shit isnt scripted/rehearsed and not heavy on jump clips..

she uploads so inconsistently too you'd think she take some time to come up with SOMETHING..even if its a new vid topic..she just does 3 kinds of vids and thats it

....why not show herself consistently using products up? making goals to finish products? (shouldnt be hard since reviews,comparisons, and swatches arent her thing)

...or hell review and compare products, show products that she grabs for during different seasons, makeup inventory, how much she spent vs used up,project pans, makeup look using holy grail products,her putting makeup on charlo (even just for fun), do a fucking makeup tag, makeup baskets,products she hit pan on..I write this damn list on almost every YT thread..some ideas so their channels are not boring as fuck bc they all fall into some hole where they do 3 diff vids over and over and over

if they turn half that shit into a series then they always have ongoing ideas vids..that way it helps with consistency too

i really dont like to see these tricks hoard a bunch of makeup while filming the same makeup look 100 times over and that be their channel...like does nicole even wear makeup often enough for a yearly makeup empties vid? (i know she gets a lot of shit sent to her but i'd be nice to see that she actually makes an effort to use some of it up or actually has shit she likes enough to use up)

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I mean it's not just her - every Makeup "guru" does the same thing same tequniche different products over and over again. The most creative thing I've seen all year (2015) was chrisspy making herself into yoda :rofl:

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer

Post by sassyxoox »

when i watch youtube vids. im not looking for creativity. im looking for wearability.. lol can i / would i wear this look - ... maybe for halloween i'll look for a creative look..

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

Was her drinking evian and talking about water at the beginning of the new video a product placement/ad? It felt so random and awkward :?
Also, I feel like the new instrumentals and white font she uses is such a similar editing style to what is used on the new episodes of KUWTK ;)

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

xyz wrote:Nicole could have taken her own advice here about doing what you do & not following society's idea of shit on trend or whatever and came up with something out of the box,especially if she was using new products...somewhere there has to be some chicks on YT that give their creative juices a little flow even if most ppl would be like "ewww i wouldnt wear that out in public bc i wouldnt feel comfortable"

nicole just isnt some mind blowing exception to the YT world...when you got like 200 ppl on your sub feed she blends right in..the only thing she may have going for her is that her shit isnt scripted/rehearsed and not heavy on jump clips..

she uploads so inconsistently too you'd think she take some time to come up with SOMETHING..even if its a new vid topic..she just does 3 kinds of vids and thats it

....why not show herself consistently using products up? making goals to finish products? (shouldnt be hard since reviews,comparisons, and swatches arent her thing)

...or hell review and compare products, show products that she grabs for during different seasons, makeup inventory, how much she spent vs used up,project pans, makeup look using holy grail products,her putting makeup on charlo (even just for fun), do a fucking makeup tag, makeup baskets,products she hit pan on..I write this damn list on almost every YT thread..some ideas so their channels are not boring as fuck bc they all fall into some hole where they do 3 diff vids over and over and over

if they turn half that shit into a series then they always have ongoing ideas vids..that way it helps with consistency too

i really dont like to see these tricks hoard a bunch of makeup while filming the same makeup look 100 times over and that be their channel...like does nicole even wear makeup often enough for a yearly makeup empties vid? (i know she gets a lot of shit sent to her but i'd be nice to see that she actually makes an effort to use some of it up or actually has shit she likes enough to use up)
She used to do a video series that I actually LOVED watching... Love it or Leave it!

She should do more videos like that... because I think she does actually try out products and uses them... unlike Jaclyn that doesn't use the products and is just trying to shill them.

Nicole never sticks with anything though. She does it for a bit and quits. Just like she said she was going to incorporate more body painting etc. She should really get back to that type of stuff. Because I agree that she is not so talented with the makeup tutorials.

Areyouforreal
Talker
Talker

Post by Areyouforreal »

Remember she said she was going to do dyi projects, her blog, love it or leave it, she had a ton of product all around her bathroom for her to do reviews, why does she post far away pictures of her self on Instagram?does she want to look shorter in pictures? Very awkward [WEARY CAT FACE]

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Areyouforreal wrote:Remember she said she was going to do dyi projects, her blog, love it or leave it, she had a ton of product all around her bathroom for her to do reviews,
YES! She did like a diy terrariums :rofl: and I remember her blog! She never sticks to any of it though! She should go back to that type of stuff. She did a few "quick tips" on her channel as well and those went pretty well.

Although most of the info she shares is nothing new. It is stuff that has been shared over and over in the beauty community. She should do product smackdowns and dupe videos as well.

I still like her and I will still watch her video. But her tutorials just don't impress me.

ETA: on a side note... I thought I might try her lip mask since everyone seems to be waiting to hear a real review. But I can't stand the name of her skincare line! If someone I knew were to ask me oh what product did you use? I would have to say... Best Damn Beauty? :rofl:

I don't know if she really thought this one through.. she should change the name now, and add different scents for her lip mask. We all know she loves rose, but not everyone does on their lips.

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

^yeah did she ever explain how she came up with that stupid name? i dont mind that it's different/maybe considered vulgar to some people...but make it catchy at least!!! even just 'Damn Beauty' would have sounded better. and using self-gratifying words like 'best' for a brand name is really not smart (and tacky) nothing is ever 'the best' to everyone & we damn well know hers certainly isn't.

morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Post by morrigan_88 »

Guess she still is in the "funk" .. she hasn't come up with something original in a while
*English is not my first language*

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

lol yeah the name of her line is so.... :? :roll: ....im sure it deters a lot of ppl actually (like ppl that arent ass kissing minions) im sure ppl are thinking "...BEST damn beauty...ok..prolly shit" you know how ppl be side-eyeing unknown brands especially with names like that...def did not think it through

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater

Post by kayblinky01 »

Seriously best damn beauty is possibly the most trashy brand name I've ever heard. It just screams dollar store. And I looooove gold and black more than most people but the combination of the name and color scheme makes it seem like something they'd force on you at a mall kiosk.

Plus, rose smells like old woman IMHO (off topic: I worked at Crabtree and Evelyn for awhile in high school 10 yrs ago and I STILL hate that damn scent because it reminds me of their signature rose product line that only women 70+ bought. BLEGH!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

kayblinky01 wrote:Seriously best damn beauty is possibly the most trashy brand name I've ever heard. It just screams dollar store. And I looooove gold and black more than most people but the combination of the name and color scheme makes it seem like something they'd force on you at a mall kiosk.
yes!! I just really hope she changes it :( even to something as stupid as Essential Beauty or Essence Beauty. (I am not good at naming things, but I'd rather purchase that than best damn) :rofl:

ETA: I just realized Essence is a makeup brand.. oh well

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”