z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ShutUpJustin Part 40

Post by z0negirl »

Wex66 wrote:Thanks to Sha1234 for the title :tu:
I love it! Simple and to the point. I'm sure every person he knows has thought it at least once. Hell, even Loamn thinks it.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

OMG you guys. I haven't watched in a week and today I saw them doing that fake bullshit cry and then Justin whipping his kid up and down. Who does that??? I'm speechless. I actually gasped when I saw that.

If I was Sharon, I would be so insulted that they said they told their kitties to watch after him and then they set up a play area for him?? Justin said it was his last play area.

What???!!! I hate them so much!

Lotus_Flower
Talker
Talker

Post by Lotus_Flower »

I have never come across such a weird couple in my whole entire life. They seriously creep me out.

Liam did not even seem to care and the way justin was hugging him when he was crying was hilarious. He is not crying because you are going he probably wants you to put him down lol.

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Crazy shirt-sniffers. They are seriously weird.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

April probably wish Liam have blue eyes lol

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

Wex66 wrote:Thanks to Sha1234 for the title :tu:
LOL Love the new title!

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

I've been taking a mega break from these two and have been only lurking now and again here until the whole flinging of Loamn think caught my eye. All I can say is YIKES.

Also couldn't stand the damn NOISES Justaloserfreakshow was making.

Even my hate watch tolerance for them has been completely shot to hell.

YouTubeFan
Learner
Learner

Post by YouTubeFan »

mindlesschatter wrote:Lol. Yeah right... He doesn't sign for milk or for mommy. If he is pointing to the chair and signing, that means he thinks that's what you have to do for milk.

I have not seen him once in Ape's arms, pulling or tugging at her shirt trying to get milk. I see Gabe's kid do that all the time. Doesn't seem like this child is addicted to her melk.
I agree that I doubt she still Breastfeeds. At 6m my son would bury his face between my boobs when he was hungry. At 9m, he now tries to pull my shirt down. I'm also not ashamed to say, I'm at the point where I think I'm going to wean him off. So what if he drinks formula for the next 3ish months? IDK why she was so anti formula and now anti milk!!
APRIL - He's over 1 NO ONE WILL JUDGE YOU if you admit you DONT breastfeed anymore! GIVE the boy some damn milk. If he's sensitive to it there are other alternatives like Soy or Almond milk. Just b/c you tried it ONCE doesn't mean he doesn't like it. I admit with my 1st the transition took 1 week, but thats to be expected.

Personally Im starting to think April wants Liam to be attached to her boob 24/7 weather or not she produces milk or not! Thats how obsessed these 2 are with Liam!

And don't even get me started with the whole taking a toy/shirt to sniff!! I get in the early months when you are trying to establish milk its suggested to take something that smells like your baby to help your letdown when you pump. WE ALL KNOW SHES NOT PUMPING!!! I was watching this vlog at work and literally busted out saying Are you fucking SERIOUS all loud and showed that clip to co-workers (all parents) and they all agreed it was too much! That vlog alone makes me no longer want to watch at all. Makes me sick these 2

Mona_89
Talker
Talker

Post by Mona_89 »

Arose87 wrote:I've been taking a mega break from these two and have been only lurking now and again here until the whole flinging of Loamn think caught my eye. All I can say is YIKES.

This is totally child abuse. my heart hurts me looking at it :( , poor kid.

Shorty1214
Informer
Informer

Post by Shorty1214 »

babyburr+beluga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babyburr+beluga »

Arose87 wrote:I've been taking a mega break from these two and have been only lurking now and again here until the whole flinging of Loamn think caught my eye. All I can say is YIKES.

when I saw that scene..I was yelling Please don't drop him! everything always has to be a show for them, I notice when justabitch kissed loan he smushed his face..they have to be so over..the freaking..top, when Ape said the kitties will take care of Loan I was like, why even invite this lady to watch him, when you do nothing but disrespect and unappreciative towards her, If I was Sharon I would have said " well, bitch let the cats take care of them, and I would have taken my ass back home" she probably will be kissing Sharon ass in todays vlog because everyone was on her about sharon in yesterdays vlog. I notice Justabitch co-signs with apeshit being unappreciative towards his mom too.they are both asshole can't wait for Jessica to have a baby so Sharon can bond and feel appreciated with her grandbaby. Ape only cares for Pervy d & susan. she could care less about her own mom and Sharon what a bitch :FU:

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

I can't wait til Jessica has a baby too. But when she does guess who is going to kissing Sharon's ass and trying to get her attention? April and Justin. They are going to be like what about your first born grandson Liam?

I totally don't think April is nursing. She would be complaining about being engorged and leaking all the time. She's the Queen of TMI. It's totally ok not be nursing. My baby weaned herself after 9 months. My baby is 16 months and drinks whole milk as recommended by her doctor. It's not ok to lie about it though.

YouTubeFan
Learner
Learner

Post by YouTubeFan »

IDK how to post a screen shot but LMAO april - stop fucking lying! Its complete BULLSHIT that you can go 3 DAYS without pumping... and come one you've been "breastfeeding" for over a year now and you thought u could go a few days without breastfeeding/pumping and be ok.

This coming from the fucking women who "worries that Liam is eating enough!" UGH I hate LIARS!

"ItsMonnieslife 4 17 minutes ago
April so i know u still nurse him after naps and at night. With u gone do u pump if not do u get engorged?!?

AprilAthena7 10 minutes ago
I didn't bring my pump cause I thought a few days would be fine but I definitely felt the pain last night. Lol"

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

Flying cross country to look at pigeons sitting in a coop ("They have a camera on the pigeons!") and walking two blocks from a janky hotel room, in the rain, to get a couple of pastries.

Do these two not see what a fucked up mess their lives have become because they aren't out in the real world doing real things? This is the most trivial time-sucking crap I've ever seen.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

Mona_89
Talker
Talker

Post by Mona_89 »

zoeferret wrote:I can't wait til Jessica has a baby too. But when she does guess who is going to kissing Sharon's ass and trying to get her attention? April and Justin. They are going to be like what about your first born grandson Liam?

I totally don't think April is nursing. She would be complaining about being engorged and leaking all the time. She's the Queen of TMI. It's totally ok not be nursing. My baby weaned herself after 9 months. My baby is 16 months and drinks whole milk as recommended by her doctor. It's not ok to lie about it though.

but its not the only thing they are lying about, eh!

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

YouTubeFan wrote:IDK how to post a screen shot but LMAO april - stop fucking lying! Its complete BULLSHIT that you can go 3 DAYS without pumping... and come one you've been "breastfeeding" for over a year now and you thought u could go a few days without breastfeeding/pumping and be ok.

This coming from the fucking women who "worries that Liam is eating enough!" UGH I hate LIARS!

April so i know u still nurse him after naps and at night. With u gone do u pump if not do u get engorged?!?

I didn't bring my pump cause I thought a few days would be fine but I definitely felt the pain last night. Lol"
Liar! She's been gone a day before when she went on a birthday trip with Justin! She would have known about it.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

http://m.kidshealth.org/parent/medical/ ... haken.html

Here you go April and justin. Go ahead, keep flinging and shaking your precious liam!

His brain is bouncing inside his skull! Dumb and stupid parents!!!

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

Love these! hehehehe

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

YouTubeFan wrote:IDK how to post a screen shot but LMAO april - stop fucking lying! Its complete BULLSHIT that you can go 3 DAYS without pumping... and come one you've been "breastfeeding" for over a year now and you thought u could go a few days without breastfeeding/pumping and be ok.

She doesn't even KNOW how to fucking pump! It was complicated for her in the beginning, it's too complicated now.

It's all technicalities and semantics with these assholes. Technically, Aps is breastfeeding but for comfort only. There is NO WAY Loamn is surviving on her non-existent, ungolden teated melk. It's only for Aps' comfort and not even the kid's.

She is a poor excuse of a person if she has to LIE about feeding, what a straight up evil bitch.

Return to “AprilAthena7”