TheLavigne'sStagedLife part 2

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheLavigne'sStagedLife part 2

Post by jenn_2120 »

Regarding J3 and discipline I agree it was all for show. Becuase that time out was crap. Dee comforting him the whole time and I"m still suprised Jerry isn't the one who's discipling them. I know he has a different take on that. Also J3 was like that in other vidcons vids I saw of him.

As for Dee did you see that tacky haul she did. How old is that chanel bag becuase I havne't seen those since early 2000's brah. lol I saw she snapped on people on that youtube page becuase they were caling her out for buy that purchase instead of furniture. She straight up got butt hurt over it. She also mentioned why should they buy new furniture when they are going ot be moving in a couple of months. Sure RagaDee sure.
Also don't know if yall follow Jerry on twitter but homeboy has lost it. He's tweeting himself and tweeting about divorce and things. Guy is straight up schizo.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

She can't use that as excuse when they've been living in that house for what 2+ years. She's ok with having patio furniture as long as it means she gets her name brand stuff. Don't get me wrong I like name brand things too but my house will be fully furnished first.

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

jenn_2120 wrote:Regarding J3 and discipline I agree it was all for show. Becuase that time out was crap. Dee comforting him the whole time and I"m still suprised Jerry isn't the one who's discipling them. I know he has a different take on that. Also J3 was like that in other vidcons vids I saw of him.

As for Dee did you see that tacky haul she did. How old is that chanel bag becuase I havne't seen those since early 2000's brah. lol I saw she snapped on people on that youtube page becuase they were caling her out for buy that purchase instead of furniture. She straight up got butt hurt over it. She also mentioned why should they buy new furniture when they are going ot be moving in a couple of months. Sure RagaDee sure.
Also don't know if yall follow Jerry on twitter but homeboy has lost it. He's tweeting himself and tweeting about divorce and things. Guy is straight up schizo.
do you have screenshots? i couldn't find any of that only saw tweets like "if you don't like my girl, you don't like me" etc etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

Narada Mobley
Instead of buying a Chanel bag you should have bought proper kitchen furniture

1 hour ago•

Narada Mobley
Girl bye !!! I don't get excited for the year over a name brand bag !! But do whatever makes you and your pockets happy !!

4 minutes ago•

QueenDeeFitness
Why buy new bulky furniture just to have it scratched up or possibly damaged during our move we are making in a few months? That's dumb. Worry about what's yours girl instead of trying to throw shade...all up in my pockets smh!

10 minutes ago•

You know Dee's dumbass wrote this because it's whack as shit. Also wtf is she talking about. I think she mean Lola's pockets becuase i know her cheap ass doesn't pay for things.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

ImageImageImageImageImage

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

So she's gonna start acting like Jerry on Twitter.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

GGANON wrote:So she's gonna start acting like Jerry on Twitter.

THey are so freaking psychotic. Like for real. Dee ain't shit either is JErry. Why are they still vlogging? Oh I know becuase their lazy asses are to afraid to get real jobs. Now they are just fing with people and real fans should be pissed. They need JEsus!

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

I don't think this is funny at all...

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

GGANON wrote:I don't think this is funny at all...

Don't think it's funny either. Are they still friends? I know Kain has been M.I.A. since the whole Patrice O'neil thing.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

GGANON wrote:I don't think this is funny at all...

Both need to step away from all social media including youtube. Lines are getting crossed now and it's not a "joke" anymore. Jerry needs meds asap. I don't think hotdamnirock appreciates his tweets either. This is the same man who let lievignes stay with them and paid for the gas money to meet 10 15 people. LIke come on now.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

When Dee showed the video of her spotting more than her weight her back looked like I was gonna snap. Same when she was doing push ups. My elbows were hurting watching her lol.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

ImageImageImageImage

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

I'm sorry they handle things horribly. They do not know how to take negative criticism AT ALL. They way they go about things with all this attitude and shit will end their "YouTube career" real quick.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Oh and the joke Dee tried to make about her crying everyday because of mean comments... Bitch you probably do. She's so damn sensitive when things don't go her way it's ridiculous.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

ImageImageImageImageImage

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Damn if Sonic is mad, then that says a lot. He is usually the funny guy who posts positive comments on their videos.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

I just can't with them. I unsubbed from them. Jerry and Dee are acting like assholes on social media and trying ot be cute with it on vlogs. I just don't care. I"m just going to go off on what yall are saying now. I'm not giving them my views. It's not worth it with them. THey are crazy. You know those comments hurt them and Dee especially. But good lord somebody needs to check them fast.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

betinha29 wrote:Damn if Sonic is mad, then that says a lot. He is usually the funny guy who posts positive comments on their videos.
Sonic actually posts regularly on their thread on LSA now. He's fed up and he just unsubscribed lol. It's bad when your biggest fans turn on you. I wonder if Irina still watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “TheLaVigneLife”