Sam Schuerman Part 54 ~ Meltdown Watch ~ Summer 2015

GossipMare
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 54 ~ Meltdown Watch ~ Summer 2015

Post by GossipMare »

I downloaded the ad block before watching, there were 13 just on the one page it said. It's a no wonder they're making money. Apparently that's where the money from YouTube comes is from the ads.

I'm sure the boat was just a rental. We live right near a lake and you can rent them at Marinas like the one they were at.

The s'more on her face at the end was so nasty.

Jobless being with them 24/7 is odd as hell. Behavior like that comes across as very possessive. I find it hard to believe he is a sweet and nurturing father like all these fans of theirs seem to think. The guy is a control freak and douche bag. I bet off camera he is a real piece of work.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Screenshot fun. Because I am a bitchface twatwaffle. 8-) :twisted:

Sam's Tan-Spiration.

So classy. EVERYONE sticks out their tongue and digs at it and talks at the same time in a restaurant. And just fucking LOOK AT THOSE CLACKERS!!!!!! Get a fucking bra, SAM! That shit isn't cute. You are way too busty to go braless in a dress like that. You need a serious bra and serious straps. Grow up and accept it.

Spoon feeding your three year old is not nurturing. It is sick. Sharing a bite, here and there is fine. Holding her constantly on your lap and feeding her? Not so much. Put her in a booster seat, hand her a fork and leave her to it.

Really? Why was that fucking jobless hog in the room with Julie when she was doing her makeup? What kind of pervo creep fucking DOES THAT????? Why was he so close by, the whole time? What kind of fucking control freak, creeping weirdo behaves that way? Oh, yeah. JOBLESSMICHAEL JAY SCHUERMAN, that's who. Can't even stand to let his wife spend any time alone with her friend, had to be in the fucking room while makeup was going on. So. Fucking Sick.

Really, Sam? FUCKING REALLY??? What grown woman... Now we know where Lily gets it. You class free dumpster woman. Get a napkin and wipe that shit off of your face. (She didn't just leave it for a fast shot, it was there and on film for a long time.) For fuck's sake. Not cute, Sam. No wonder your kids are such mannerless little slobs and brats. They sure take after you, don't they?
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by poisonprincess21 »

Desert Wind wrote:Screenshot fun. Because I am a bitchface twatwaffle. 8-) :twisted:

Sam's Tan-Spiration.

So classy. EVERYONE sticks out their tongue and digs at it and talks at the same time in a restaurant. And just fucking LOOK AT THOSE CLACKERS!!!!!! Get a fucking bra, SAM! That shit isn't cute. You are way too busty to go braless in a dress like that. You need a serious bra and serious straps. Grow up and accept it.

Spoon feeding your three year old is not nurturing. It is sick. Sharing a bite, here and there is fine. Holding her constantly on your lap and feeding her? Not so much. Put her in a booster seat, hand her a fork and leave her to it.

Really? Why was that fucking jobless hog in the room with Julie when she was doing her makeup? What kind of pervo creep fucking DOES THAT????? Why was he so close by, the whole time? What kind of fucking control freak, creeping weirdo behaves that way? Oh, yeah. JOBLESSMICHAEL JAY SCHUERMAN, that's who. Can't even stand to let his wife spend any time alone with her friend, had to be in the fucking room while makeup was going on. So. Fucking Sick.

Really, Sam? FUCKING REALLY??? What grown woman... Now we know where Lily gets it. You class free dumpster woman. Get a napkin and wipe that shit off of your face. (She didn't just leave it for a fast shot, it was there and on film for a long time.) For fuck's sake. Not cute, Sam. No wonder your kids are such mannerless little slobs and brats. They sure take after you, don't they?
Those eye wrinkles though in that last pic. Her face has aged so much in the last couple of years. How can she not notice and start trying to do something about it. I have wrinkles but nowhere near so deep and I'm 33 later this year. I make sure I take care of my skin though. She seriously needs some derm help!

I'm just clowning around....

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

hellyeah wrote:Image NO ONE understands the whispering. It's complete nonsense. The babies can sleep through a loud ass cruise show but not people talking at a normal volume? Yeah ok Sam.

In regards to the hair color: I just find it interesting she use to do hair but this is what her hair looks like. I would never get my hair done by someone that had hair like hers. ls it normal for hair color that is pink, purple, blue, whatever to fade as fast as hers does? She bought Wen because she said it doesn't strip her color as fast. Um, I thought that's why she used that The Body Shop banana shampoo and conditioner? LOL. And I think I have read really bad reviews on Wen.
Creative color fades. There is no getting around it. You can do things to minimize it... Get your color done by an expert who knows what they are doing. My stylist is also a master colorist, she knows what she's doing. Make sure that high grade color is being used. My stylist uses Pravana Chromasilk Vivids on my hair. It's good stuff, has excellent dye uptake and fades slowly, if properly cared for. The hair being dyed has to be in halfway decent condition or your creative color will look like shit. Or, like Sam's. :P If you are going to do full head, you have to make sure that your hair is evenly prepared, apply it evenly and go to the scalp or again, it will look like shit. Like Sam's. :P You have to take care of your hair! You have to use good products, be gentle, minimize heat, minimize UV exposure, deep condition, shampoo as infrequently as possible. Dry shampoo is my hair's spirit animal. :lol:

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

poisonprincess21 wrote:Those eye wrinkles though in that last pic. Her face has aged so much in the last couple of years. How can she not notice and start trying to do something about it. I have wrinkles but nowhere near so deep and I'm 33 later this year. I make sure I take care of my skin though. She seriously needs some derm help!
Girl, I'm FIFTY and I don't have under eye wrinkles like that! Not even when I make expressions. :o 8-)

Sam has destroyed her skin with the tanning, the UV exposure, her refusal to take care of her skin, her rough handling and makeup application, her filthy brushes and shitty, shitty lack of hygiene. It's all her fault.

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Desert Wind wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:Those eye wrinkles though in that last pic. Her face has aged so much in the last couple of years. How can she not notice and start trying to do something about it. I have wrinkles but nowhere near so deep and I'm 33 later this year. I make sure I take care of my skin though. She seriously needs some derm help!
Girl, I'm FIFTY and I don't have under eye wrinkles like that! Not even when I make expressions. :o 8-)

Sam has destroyed her skin with the tanning, the UV exposure, her refusal to take care of her skin, her rough handling and makeup application, her filthy brushes and shitty, shitty lack of hygiene. It's all her fault.
Looking at her skin actually terrifies me if I'm honest. I'm paranoid about getting deep wrinkles. My mother has really bad wrinkles from smoking & sun exposure. I don't smoke and I use high SPF every day alongside all my other skincare. I know some people naturally age worse than others but Sam's wrinkles are awful for someone her age. Sorry I know I'm getting a bit off topic but her skin really gets me agitated!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Desert Wind wrote:

That's the one thing about Sam that I'll never get over...how BAD her skin is! I'm 52, and I don't even have wrinkles yet...she's got tons of them! Granted, a lot of people get skin like that at a young age due to genetics...but I don't think that's case with Sam. Her dad seems to have pretty good skin, her Aunt Maxine and Nanny Doodle have good skin. Her sister has good skin. So, I'm betting it's not genetic. It's lack of care, too much sun exposure, and poor diet that's wreaked such havoc with Sam's skin.

Instead of taking care of her skin, eating right, cleaning it properly, and wearing flattering makeup, Sam would rather spackle on mounds and mounds of makeup. I don't even subscribe to her beauty channel and haven't for a long time. I did watch the last GRWM video, however. It still never ceases to amaze me at how thickly she applies her makeup. That concealer! OMG...no wonder she goes through so much of it. She frosts her face with makeup like a baker frost a damn cake! I can't even imagine how awful her makeup looks in real life. It looks pretty bad in her videos and her IG pictures, and I know she uses filters. Her vlogs show the true condition of her skin better than anything, but even then I think it has to look worse in real life than it does on camera. I used to feel sorry for her, but I don't anymore because she has done this to herself.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

That whispering ... Omg! And it wasn't for just a minute either. Fucking idiot. I'm sure she thinks it's cute. Just like she thinks s'mores smeared all over her face is cute. Gross. Oh and Scam ... We don't wonder how you get zits. We KNOW! Filthy hygiene, poor eating habits, etc...

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Interesting how the Jobless Wonder didn't have to go to the gym, or biking or on any mandates while Julie was there. He's a controlling prick. Scam and Julie should have had some time by themselves. No Ham, no kids. I was really hoping they would have. Nope -- full Ham full time. Ugh.

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

GossipMare wrote:I downloaded the ad block before watching, there were 13 just on the one page it said. It's a no wonder they're making money. Apparently that's where the money from YouTube comes is from the ads.

I'm sure the boat was just a rental. We live right near a lake and you can rent them at Marinas like the one they were at.

The s'more on her face at the end was so nasty.

Jobless being with them 24/7 is odd as hell. Behavior like that comes across as very possessive. I find it hard to believe he is a sweet and nurturing father like all these fans of theirs seem to think. The guy is a control freak and douche bag. I bet off camera he is a real piece of work.
When my friends come in from out of town my husband waits on us. Grilling for us, getting up and washing our car for us to go shopping. When we get home he carries in our bags, then will go to another room for us to gossip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Somebody Sedate Me.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Good Lord what is wrong with these people???

Jay is gross AND he looks like a fucking idiot in that hat.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Noooooooo!!!!

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Desert Wind wrote:Screenshot fun. Because I am a bitchface twatwaffle. 8-) :twisted:

Sam's Tan-Spiration.

Those teeth without the Invisalign illusion ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

B.Honest wrote:Image

Noooooooo!!!!
No. He is not.

Jobless is a nasty, creepy, controlling, manipulative, gross, mentally abusive piece of shit.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Desert Wind wrote:
B.Honest wrote:Image

Noooooooo!!!!
No. He is not.

Jobless is a nasty, creepy, controlling, manipulative, gross, mentally abusive piece of shit.
Fu*k off "Athena" aka Jobless. You're not hot. You're a disgusting, inbred swine.

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hellyeah wrote:Image NO ONE understands the whispering. It's complete nonsense. The babies can sleep through a loud ass cruise show but not people talking at a normal volume? Yeah ok Sam.

In regards to the hair color: I just find it interesting she use to do hair but this is what her hair looks like. I would never get my hair done by someone that had hair like hers. ls it normal for hair color that is pink, purple, blue, whatever to fade as fast as hers does? She bought Wen because she said it doesn't strip her color as fast. Um, I thought that's why she used that The Body Shop banana shampoo and conditioner? LOL. And I think I have read really bad reviews on Wen.
I think the whispering probably started when Norman was a baby. He used to have all his naps in that electronic swing and I remember when they finally stopped using it (he was already far too big for it).

They said it was really difficult getting him to nap in his cot because he had been so used to the damn swing. Then they started using white noise by putting the fan on.

I also remember when they lived in an old rental house with the creaky floorboards them complaining that even walking upstairs was enough to wake Princess Norman. I just think it's become habit with Sam. Seriously though, if Norman is still having issues sleeping they need to sort it out. But I don't believe for a second he could ever be woken up by them talking downstairs or even the next room because that fan is so loud.

MamaTee
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTee »

I had to change my avatar to her nasty ass greasy face with the smores all over her chin and rotting stinking cheap earrings in those nasty ears she never changes.... I think Scam showed just how truly disgusting and nasty she really is with JulieG there and Ham showed just how damn controlling and obsessive and feminine he truly is with her there as well. They are just getting worse and worse with every vlog and nastier and nastier too!

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

I had a long post typed out last night (and then my phone died). What I didn't understand about that whispering is the had the door to the room open. So why not close the door? We never did the whispering thing with my daughter. She will sleep through anything mostly because we lived in a busy city and she was used to it. That's the stupidest thing ever. I could never imagine having a guest stay with me and expecting them to whisper past 7:00 every night (I suspect that is when she puts them to bed). It's pathetic. These kids are going to be terrible light sleepers for the rest of their lives because of it. She has managed to fuck those kids up in every way imaginable. And I am sure the kids woke up in the middle of the night hungry since they had no breakfast and what they had on the boat for lunch was a snack not a meal. Image
Lily in this life vest.... I'm betting that's the smallest one they had and it's swimming in her. You can really see in the picture how small and stunted she is. She seems to have no muscle or fat on her. I honestly worry about her health. Has she grown at all in the past year? And Sam feeding her. I mean really.

There is no way that scam payed to rent a boat. I bet the company they work for gave them a set amount of money to do things and to fly Julie out. Scam probably even expensed her shit from target lol.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

My embarrassment for scam grows with every vlog.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Am I missing something? What is the weather like in Tahoe right now? Everyone was wearing hoodies, shoes and socks, leggings on Lily. Is that not water you can swim in, in a shallow area? Looked gorgeous.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”