PrettyBLANDLivng(LikeJen) Part 73

GeneticStubbornness
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrettyBLANDLivng(LikeJen) Part 73

Post by GeneticStubbornness »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:So now that we are mostly over the shock of the baby news, can we discuss if we think they'd be better suited to have a girl or a boy? Neither would have a very strong same sex role model IMO, but I think a boy would have a better chance of turning out normal. Jen's daughter would be destined for eating issues and made to act like a little, prissy, fragile doll around men. We see what Jen does to Winnie's hair, can you imagine the daughter's hair. That is if the girl was genetically blessed to have hair.
I'd like her to have a girl purely because she once said (I think) her daughter would have her own separate American Girl dolls. We could soon see the Yellow Doll Room 2.0.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I just realized that we are in for at least 5 what's in my hospital bag videos. :o

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

PEOPLE, who is this Don you are all talking about????
That one , you're all saying will take over Jen's parental duties?
- image heavy, so hidden under a spoiler tab -
Don that let Jen built all the furniture for baby Grace when in Utah alone, not even lifting a finger?

This Don who couldn't even notice he was showing his licence place until he was warned and THIS was the best he could do?

The Don that cooks - yes - but like this

THIS DON?

The Don that refuses to help those in need now because it feels like being robbed but in the far future, in case the world comes to an end, he will consider open a soup for the poor?
Kind soul that one. Not only are they poor they have to eat THIS

You give Don too much credit. He seems kinder to Jen - and ONLY Jen - but I doubt he ever walked Winnie on his own because it was late and Jen was "working".
If you have a hard time accepting Jen could change, I don't see why you're so hopeful Don will.

When the baby's crying he'll be at the corner, headphones on, on his Ipad with his VodkaCran, as expected.
To me they both suck.
The difference will be Jen will read and buy ALL the things and then gave up because it's just too much and she gets overwhelmed fast and Don will play it by ear. Not stressing about it.

I hope I am wrong. I do.
But they can afford help if I am right. And I hope they do use it.

I can't imagine what Emilia from the SJ will be like if Anna hasn't hired a nanny - who is always next to her, but taking care of HER kids while Anna talks and jokes and is on her phones.
People are what they are. A kid does not change that.
Just check family vloggers on youtube to know that if nothing else.

LuckyMe
Informer
Informer

Post by LuckyMe »

Oh, I don't know. I just hope the kid loves dirt and is a very very very messy eater. :rofl: It will be fun watching Jen deal with all the insanity that comes with having a child.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

I'm hoping for a girl so she can try to one up Emily and TiffyD at every chance!! Newer, BETTER, stuff.

But for the family's sake, I hope they have a boy. Jen is too fragile to deal with a daughter.

Sl393l
Learner
Learner

Post by Sl393l »

I hope they have a boy. It can carry on the Ross family name and she will have done her duty to produce an heir. I hope it's a little wild boy who gets into things and doesn't listen and runs through the house swinging toys that knock her precious knick knacks and holiday decorations over.
I can see a girl having to wear designer little dresses and taking ballet lessons and becoming prissy and neurotic like Jen. Yes, a boy would be better. Don can man bond with him and pass on his meat grilling secrets.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Sl393l wrote:I hope they have a boy. It can carry on the Ross family name and she will have done her duty to produce an heir. I hope it's a little wild boy who gets into things and doesn't listen and runs through the house swinging toys that knock her precious knick knacks and holiday decorations over.
I can see a girl having to wear designer little dresses and taking ballet lessons and becoming prissy and neurotic like Jen. Yes, a boy would be better. Don can man bond with him and pass on his meat grilling secrets.

I see matching grilling aprons in their future...

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gardenhoe »

I just predict a lot of crying from Jen. About no time and her material things being ruined. :). Enjoy.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:So now that we are mostly over the shock of the baby news, can we discuss if we think they'd be better suited to have a girl or a boy? Neither would have a very strong same sex role model IMO, but I think a boy would have a better chance of turning out normal. Jen's daughter would be destined for eating issues and made to act like a little, prissy, fragile doll around men. We see what Jen does to Winnie's hair, can you imagine the daughter's hair. That is if the girl was genetically blessed to have hair.
Yeah tbh I hope she has a boy because it seems like she would be easier on the kid then. If she has a girl she would either grow up to be Jen 2.0 or have a ton of self issues. I mainly think she would be really condescending to the child growing up.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

A boy would probably be easier for her. A girl means competition for Don and the families affection. Obviously not to normal people but in Jen logic it will. Only we will be told that it is Winnie who feels the need to compete. A boy means that Jen can make the excuse that her baby needs his father every time she explains why she won't hold it. Plus when it is older Jen can become a sports mom as apposed to a dance mom. Oh and Don can teach the boy about the joys of meat rubbing... Sure you can teach a girl the joys of meat rubbing but it might come back to haunt him one day if he did... :rofl:

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

:rofl: I'm picturing a baby boy winky pissing in her face. Sorry. Maybe I should keep that to myself. ;)

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

FLOSSY77 wrote::rofl: I'm picturing a baby boy winky pissing in her face. Sorry. Maybe I should keep that to myself. ;)
That is another thing... Is Jen seriously going to change a diaper???

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

On the work subject..we just have to make it more fair. I'm a mom. I know kids get sick. I had to cancel a vacation because of coworkers bs :roll: not kid related. A botched nose job. :rofl:
Unfair. Unfair.

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

How will they want the child to address them?

For Jen:
Mumzie
Mummy
Mother

For Don:
Papa
Paw
Da

I don't see them using Mommy and Daddy, it's too normal,
unless it's "Mommy Dearest" :lol:

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

deltanu2 wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote::rofl: I'm picturing a baby boy winky pissing in her face. Sorry. Maybe I should keep that to myself. ;)
That is another thing... Is Jen seriously going to change a diaper???
She's already talking about the "Diaper Bag Walking Pharmacy" in her blog comments. Of course, she'll have to try out 500 different diaper bags, with a full video review on each. Plus new pouches for the walking pharmacy, which will also need its own series. The content possibilities are endless! :roll:

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Tiffany "I Don't Care About Labels It's Just Good Stuff" D. paid $1300 for a Prada diaper bag, if I recall. I imagine we can expect similar from Jen. By similar, I mean she probably ordered one months before the stick turned yay.

sunandsky
Learner
Learner

Post by sunandsky »

Imagine when she treats the baby how she treats Winnie during the monthly updates... positioning the baby perfectly behind her and the baby starts rolling around (hopefully not off the bed)... "Stay right there... noooo don't roll over there. There. Stay there. UUUGGGGHHHH DO YOU REALLY NEED A DIAPER CHANGE RIGHT NOW?????"

BUSYNOT
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BUSYNOT »

They will 100% be moving in the next two years.
No way all the stuff she buys for the new addition will fit in their already cluttered home.
Not to mention she will need a nanny suite for the live in nanny they will for sure be getting.

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

She's been surprisingly silent yesterday evening and today. No "Goodbye, Chicago - Hello, New York!" plane pic? No check in pic or hotel room swag pic? No pics of her dining alone at some NYC five-star place? So unlike her.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”