SuperMaryFace - part 4

Sarameingott

Re: SuperMaryFace - part 4

Post by Sarameingott »

People suggested her to use wigs, but her excuse for that was that it's "really hard to make a ponytail with a wig".

At first I thought, well that kinda makes sense, but then I saw a picture of the character and it's just a low ponytail, so probably easy to do with most wigs.

And yeah, someone sponsered by a wig company should easily get their hands on a suitable wig. I guess finding one in the right color and then put a ponytail in it would be too much work

Ugh, she makes no sense to me. She's supposed to be a cosplayer but doesn't even want to try an easy cosplay, because of the characters hair? But she does fly to L.A. every month, just to get her hair dyed. Which doesn't help her with cosplaying, whatsoever.

Post by Guest »

Sarameingott wrote:People suggested her to use wigs, but her excuse for that was that it's "really hard to make a ponytail with a wig".

At first I thought, well that kinda makes sense, but then I saw a picture of the character and it's just a low ponytail, so probably easy to do with most wigs.

And yeah, someone sponsered by a wig company should easily get their hands on a suitable wig. I guess finding one in the right color and then put a ponytail in it would be too much work Image

Ugh, she makes no sense to me. She's supposed to be a cosplayer but doesn't even want to try an easy cosplay, because of the characters hair? But she does fly to L.A. every month, just to get her hair dyed. Which doesn't help her with cosplaying, whatsoever.
Lmfao she had pigtails for her shitty Harley Quinn cosplay, wouldn't a single ponytail be EASIER!!! :rofl:

God, she's pathetic "look how nerdy I am!! Mentioning this game!!! Wish I could cosplay it!! But sooooo hard because of my hair!!!"

Like girl, just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TearyEyed
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TearyEyed »

...you guys realize she made a big deal about not being able to do it because its too difficult to style a ponytail in a wig: not only did she do it for Harley, but literally the next picture of herself on integral is a picture of herself wearing ponytails in her Ariel wig.

All of the comments are about she's the best cosplayers, honest, pretty......but she literally couldn't wait more than a few hours before doing the exact opposite.
"Its too hard for cosplay, but look at this selfie of me doing the impossible for an afternoon picture."
I was going to laugh until I read the butt kissing comments, they paid no mind to all the absolute fuckery. How can she just outright lie and people agree? "Yeah ponytail wigs are rocket science like Mary said."
Just the little lies on a daily basis comes so easy?

phenylalaten
Learner
Learner

Post by phenylalaten »

Cosplay doesn't have to be perfect right, Mary? It's all right to put your personal spin on things right, Mary?!

Now I'm convinced she doesn't cosplay at conventions because she knows the flak she'll get the minute someone asks her about her cosplay. She's all bark (on the internet) and no bite (IRL). Cosplay is Costume Play. Costume. Play. There are two parts of it. The second part is actually acting like the character. You don't smile when you cosplay as Gaara, you do signature poses when applicable, and not every costume has to show 3/4 of your breasts.

Sometimes I'm fine if you only do one part of the term correctly. You can have a really nice costume (I honestly don't care that you just had it made tbh) but all you do is pose for pictures. You can have a store-bought costume (which is often recognizable but mediocre) but make up for it with [the character's] personality. I'm fine with Mary inaccurately dressing up as characters, but I can't for the life of me call it cosplay.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

I agree, I don't know much about cosplay, but if you do it for a living, or whatever, your cosplays better be on fucking point. Her missing details isn't acceptable, because someone out there is much better than her, but not getting noticed.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Mary, GET A WIG! Whip it up in an afternoon and put it out there if you think it is that easy. Please start acting like a cosplayer rather than just talking rubbish 24/7.

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

Me after being here from thread 1, now almost thread 5, and I know we can keep going basically forever ->

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Note the phrasing "looking at ideas" NOT "coming up with ideas"

Since Mary is the least creative person ever, she obviously can't be bothered to come up with her own ideas. Instead she spends her time looking for other peoples ideas to rip off (*cough*Glam and Gore*cough*). And who wants to bet she is not going to be giving any credit to the original creator?

And you fans better be GRATEFUL that Mary takes the time out of her busy schedule to find other peoples ideas to copy.

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

SuperFakeFace wrote:Image

Note the phrasing "looking at ideas" NOT "coming up with ideas"

Since Mary is the least creative person ever, she obviously can't be bothered to come up with her own ideas. Instead she spends her time looking for other peoples ideas to rip off (*cough*Glam and Gore*cough*). And who wants to bet she is not going to be giving any credit to the original creator?

And you fans better be GRATEFUL that Mary takes the time out of her busy schedule to find other peoples ideas to copy.
Yeah, because people can't use google or pinterest or tumblr or fucking whatever to easily find those things for themselves. They need to watch her do them on video. Why? Because she is ''a youtube somebody, person, thingy''.

phenylalaten
Learner
Learner

Post by phenylalaten »

"Australian Tries Pinterest DIY Ideas"

I can see it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SophB
Learner
Learner

Post by SophB »

Shouldn't someone make a new thread? We're way over 1000 posts already...

(I have no idea how)

G Geneva
Debater
Debater

Post by G Geneva »

LMAO she is all over the place with her little excuses.

She tells people it doesn't matter if their cosplay is not accurate "it's all for fun" but than says she can't cosplay a character because she doesn't have the same color as the character she wants to cosplay.

She can wear a wig or even use non-permanent spray…she says it's hard to style a (low) ponytail in a wig but than uploads an instagram pic of herself wearing a wig with two pigtails… is she serious?

Also her some of her fans are getting tired of her unboxing shit

(did she get the idea to do that easy halloween make-up vid from this comment?)

colab with Marzia… keep dreaming honey :rofl:

G Geneva
Debater
Debater

Post by G Geneva »

On another note, has anyone seen Penny's newest video?

She seems really upset because she changed the content of her channel (from being overly sexual like Mary used to be) to more of a gaming/make-up/unboxing kind of channel (like Mary does now) with also some rants and vids of her singing. But now she isn't getting as much views and people are unsubscribing so she isn't making as much money as before. She says that the work she puts into the new content on her channel is not worth the amount of money she gets now (about 650 dollars a month).

When she used to do sexy videos she would get 3 x as much money. But she confesses she doesn't want to make those kind of videos because she gets a lot of abuse for it and doesn't want to be known for her body only. So she is saying making sexy/sensual vids gets her a lot money but people also leave a lot of hate/gross comments so she wants to make different kind of vids but those are not getting her enough money…

I'm wondering how this applies to Mary. Because to me Mary obviously showed her tits and ass on camera for money/followers/views but is now more into being cute/kawaii and doing lazy videos. But because of Ken's promotion of her channel she got a large enough following, who stick around anyway in contrast to Penny's followers leaving when she changed from being sexy to being more cute/gamer girl.

Without Ken, Mary would have the actual amount of subscribers she deserves.

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner

Post by You_Never_Know »

G Geneva wrote:On another note, has anyone seen Penny's newest video?

She seems really upset because she changed the content of her channel (from being overly sexual like Mary used to be) to more of a gaming/make-up/unboxing kind of channel (like Mary does now) with also some rants and vids of her singing. But now she isn't getting as much views and people are unsubscribing so she isn't making as much money as before. She says that the work she puts into the new content on her channel is not worth the amount of money she gets now (about 650 dollars a month).

When she used to do sexy videos she would get 3 x as much money. But she confesses she doesn't want to make those kind of videos because she gets a lot of abuse for it and doesn't want to be known for her body only. So she is saying making sexy/sensual vids gets her a lot money but people also leave a lot of hate/gross comments so she wants to make different kind of vids but those are not getting her enough money…

I'm wondering how this applies to Mary. Because to me Mary obviously showed her tits and ass on camera for money/followers/views but is now more into being cute/kawaii and doing lazy videos. But because of Ken's promotion of her channel she got a large enough following, who stick around anyway in contrast to Penny's followers leaving when she changed from being sexy to being more cute/gamer girl.

Without Ken, Mary would have the actual amount of subscribers she deserves.
Body size. That's exactly why.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

G Geneva
Debater
Debater

Post by G Geneva »

You_Never_Know wrote: Body size. That's exactly why.
True, that's a big factor.

Thanks for making part 5!

[/size][/b]
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=334&t=21989

vivamacity
Stalker
Stalker

Post by vivamacity »

Nuriana wrote:Image

This looks the jewelry she got from a spider. She linked the spiders Instagram and she makes jewelry. (https://instagram.com/vivamacity/). But I looked around the spiders website and all of the ones I looked were nickel/lead-free. It says it's gold so if others buy her gold or silver, she probably will have an allergic reaction too.

Or did the spider send her second-class jewelry?

tl;dr:
Her skin needs extra special allergy-free jewelry. So keep your money, spiders.

Hihi, you are correct. This is my website, and I did send her a couple of my favorite pieces. She loved them and wore them everyday, I'd seen on snapchat and rest social media. My jewelry is all entirely lead-free/nickel-free, and I emailed her regarding her reaction asking for her to specify, and she didn't really give me an explanation. I've made thousands of my gold celestial necklace and not a single person has ever told me they are allergic. I am thinking maybe she possibly got a fragrance or sun screen or chlorine on it or something, causing it to probably tarnish and maybe she got scared? Not sure. But she of thousands are the first and only and last person to ever tell me they've had some sort of reaction. I was thoroughly surprised. :o

Return to “MaryMakingIt”