GoodStuffByTiffanyD Part 8

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GoodStuffByTiffanyD Part 8

Post by MrsGrimes »

It's so damn funny that her photos on instagram of Olivia or her family life always have twice as many likes as photos of just Tiffany or the shit she buys. That says a lot....People relate to someone down to earth who loves their family. Not so vapid bitch who only cares about labels.

(Her b-day cake even has over 14,000 likes compared to any photo of just her or her showing off designer stuff. It's hilarious!) :rofl:

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

She is literally out of control! I mean, totally and completely incapable of resting until she has ever make of LV in existence- discontinued or new. :o #awesomelifegoals

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MrsGrimes wrote:Is this all for some huge closet reveal in the future that she has planned, where she stammers and back tracks for 30 minutes about why she changed her closet but she's not being showy at all? If so, it's pathetic as fuck.
It isn't logical, but that is the only explanation that I can think of that makes sense in Tiffy Land.

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

She pissed away $1,300 on a damn diaper bag so I wouldn't put it past her to do the same on luggage. This bitch needs a serious mental evaluation. I can only hope that she has/is putting money away for her daughter's college education instead of blowing it on petty shit for herself. I'm sure she's one of those people that see's a black person at a stoplight and locks her doors or avoids any neighborhood that isn't simply posh. There's no way in hell she'd do anything for another human being unless it provided additional cash in her pocket or brownie points.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

HeyMama wrote:She pissed away $1,300 on a damn diaper bag so I wouldn't put it past her to do the same on luggage. This bitch needs a serious mental evaluation. I can only hope that she has/is putting money away for her daughter's college education instead of blowing it on petty shit for herself. I'm sure she's one of those people that see's a black person at a stoplight and locks her doors or avoids any neighborhood that isn't simply posh. There's no way in hell she'd do anything for another human being unless it provided additional cash in her pocket or brownie points.
Yeah, she doesn't even put effort into trying to make Oliver look cute. I mean, get real. I know she's capable of it because she used to put herself together regularly for her own videos. She puts those maxi pad bows on Oliver with those gold moccassins for every single outfit, in the middle of summer. It is very half assed. LV is the center of her universe.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Have we even seen that ugly ass diaper bag since that video?

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

teebee9 wrote:
HeyMama wrote:She pissed away $1,300 on a damn diaper bag so I wouldn't put it past her to do the same on luggage. This bitch needs a serious mental evaluation. I can only hope that she has/is putting money away for her daughter's college education instead of blowing it on petty shit for herself. I'm sure she's one of those people that see's a black person at a stoplight and locks her doors or avoids any neighborhood that isn't simply posh. There's no way in hell she'd do anything for another human being unless it provided additional cash in her pocket or brownie points.
Yeah, she doesn't even put effort into trying to make Oliver look cute. I mean, get real. I know she's capable of it because she used to put herself together regularly for her own videos. She puts those maxi pad bows on Oliver with those gold moccassins for every single outfit, in the middle of summer. It is very half assed. LV is the center of her universe.
Wonder if the gold moccassins are the only ones that fit her or something? Tiffany can't be bothered to actually go and BUY Olivia some new ones. She has to keep recycling the freebies. (Which really babies that young don't even need shoes but Olivia is a living accessory for Tiffany to show off and validate her status as a ~mother~.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

When she was pregnant with Olivia, I really thought that she would be doing baby clothing hauls all of the time after she was born and that it would get annoying. Those would be a million times better than what we are getting instead.

youdoyou
Talker
Talker

Post by youdoyou »

What's her eBay account? I know it's been mentioned in the past but I can't seem to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RandomGIrl13
Debater
Debater

Post by RandomGIrl13 »

youdoyou wrote:What's her eBay account? I know it's been mentioned in the past but I can't seem to find it.

I have been wondering this too.

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ashleeek »

It's just so sad to picture her slumped over in her computer chair frantically searching eBay for LV all day. She probably doesn't even pay attention to Olivia and makes Brad do everything around the house. When she's finally found enough 'good stuff' on eBay that she can do a LV collection video I'm going to love her showing off that luggage and try to say that she's had it forever, yet we've never seen her use it. And she's done packing videos, so if she actually had it for as long as she's going to say she has, then why didn't we see it then?

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

For the first time ever, I watched one of her LV videos. This is the latest where she reviews the Insolite wallet. Three things: 1) Has she really had it 5 years or is this one of her recent ebay finds? If so, she's flat out lying about where she got it, how much use she's given it, etc. 2) Shouldn't she learn how to pronounce these items correctly or is it enough to just pet them over and over... "My preciousssssss...." 3) what a pain in the ass that wallet is, having to fully open it each time to access a credit card. Eff that. My little $15 wallet is way more practical than that and has lasted me perfectly for the past several years. So there! 8-)

margiela
Debater
Debater

Post by margiela »

Thanks to The Magnificent NotShowyTiffy we have breezed through another thread already. It's been only a month.

Rachel Greene
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rachel Greene »

What kind of idiot spends thousands upon thousands of dollars on handbags, and then has to go buy inserts for them separately? Why won't you just....buy a bag you actually like?

Rachel Greene
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rachel Greene »

MrsGrimes wrote:Have we even seen that ugly ass diaper bag since that video?
She probably sold it already.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Rachel Greene wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote:Have we even seen that ugly ass diaper bag since that video?
She probably sold it already.
I cannot believe I remember this but it must have been during one of those rare moments watching her videos that I didnt go into a coma. Anyway, she said that she carries the diaper bag AND her other bags when she goes out. There really isnt any need to show us the diaper bag again. We've all seen it. Anyway, I do think that she still has it. That is like the one bag that I feel is still around and hasnt been shipped off via ebay.

marriedtoB
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marriedtoB »

I discovered this website just a few days ago after realizing that something is seriously wrong with this woman. I have watched Tiffany for about 7 years off and on. I stopped watching her consistently a couple of years ago in favor of more "real makeup artist" videos, and I came back to her a few weeks before she announced her pregnancy because I missed "normal girl makeup/old YT beauty days" videos and I was happy to see that she hadn't changed much. Once she had that baby though....WOW. I am in shock of the downward spiral that has been Ms. Denny's mental state. Haul after haul, LV videos, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I can get my hands on hauls.....I was starting to think that maybe I was just getting jealous of a girl who was able to get anything she wanted. But then I started to realize that none of it was normal, all of the purchasing seemed so unhealthy, and made absolutely no sense for a woman who just brought another person into this world that she needs to provide for! I began to notice her manic behavior, incoherent and incomplete sentences, and her frankly spastic attitude toward BUYING, BUYING, BUYING, MORE, MORE, MORE. So after doing a quick Google search of just how much Tiffany could possibly be making in the beauty biz that would allow her to keep up with her relentless spending, I discovered this wondrous thread that I have been stalking for days (I've been hysterical over this thing :rofl: ). You all have managed to say exactly what I have been thinking for months! I can't thank you enough. Now to continue watching the downhill train wreck, MakeupbyTiffanyD........

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I'm going to hell...

marriedtoB
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marriedtoB »

Claps for Tiffany!! This time she didn't edit the s*** out of her arms, she simply overexposed the light to diffuse and diminish her blemished and tattered underarms. So clever Miss Tiffy! Elegant as usual :love2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

marriedtoB wrote:Claps for Tiffany!! This time she didn't edit the s*** out of her arms, she simply overexposed the light to diffuse and diminish her blemished and tattered underarms. So clever Miss Tiffy! Elegant as usual :love2:
Perfect outfit for a drive thru visit to Chick fil a.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”