A/J TvFakinfakinfakinfakinfakinfakinYEAH P.39

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A/J TvFakinfakinfakinfakinfakinfakinYEAH P.39

Post by Lurker_No_More »

For being on a business trip, April sure has spent a LOT of time in the comment section today. Damage control, much, April? Today's vlog was ridiculous. I left my kids for 10 days (travelled overseas) when they were 5, 3, and almost 2. I didn't cry and prolong the goodbye. I flew my kids to my parents' home...I would never imagine making them come to us when it is THEM doing me the huge service. I missed them like crazy and was so happy to see them when we returned, but seriously. Get a grip! April and Justin have issues. Not only did they take one of his stuffed animals...but his pajamas too!?! Sheesh!

Several people have commented on April's treatment of her mother-in-law. April even went to far to point out that her first highlight was talking with Sharon. Well yeah...ABOUT LIAM!!! It had nothing to do with being grateful for Sharon. And how many times is she going to ignore the questions about breastfeeding? It frustrates me to no end the way she was so over the top about it when Liam was a baby and now we hear nothing. So when Liam signed for milk, what did Sharon do to replace your magic liquid gold? There wasn't room in her luggage for a pump. She's got to be going at least 48 hours without breastfeeding. We're not idiots, April.

And for being 'adventurous, world travelers,' Justin really said something about the tornado shelters being 'foreign'!?!? And was it 7 o'clock or 8 o'clock? They both said it was a different time.

Also...Judy and Benji's hotel in San Francisco was amazing, from the looks of it. April and Justin's...it looks a LOT like this Comfort Suites...https://www.choicehotels.com/arkansas/b ... tels/ar133. (If you click through the pictures, their room is like the 4th picture!) They don't have a rental car so are they actually going to have the breakfast buffet at the hotel? They don't make their omelets fresh, that's for sure. I've stayed at many a Comfort Suites and breakfast there...let's just say my kids love it, but I usually only have a yogurt and piece of fresh fruit. I love that April and Justin are so clearly not YouTube royalty. :rofl:

Side note...Does it bother anyone else that they love to point out that they make fun of each other? I don't consider that part of a healthy relationship, to be honest. I've seen too many relationships turn sour because one party didn't realize the other was joking around.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

The overreaction to leaving Liam was ridiculous. I remember my mom told me when I was younger that she never overreacted to situations ( I.E. me getting hurt, leaving me, etc.) because all it would do is make me more upset, worried, scared, etc. So she always acted composed as ever just to comfort MY feelings. THAT'S a good parent. Not one who enjoys the fact that their kid may be miserable without them. It's like they want reassurance the kid needs them. Well damn he sure does, he can't even go to the bathroom by himself so I imagine their issues will worsen with time. His independence will only become greater. I think she put way too much weight on being a parent. It's a very important role, no denying that, but she is (well she should be) more than just a mother and be her own person as well. Too much in either direction of either not being there enough or being helicopters like these two are not ideal situations for a child.

lilgossip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilgossip »

webbygurl626 wrote:That was really harsh the way Justine was flinging loam around!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it too. Liam's neck did not look comfortable at all. Justine could have seriously hurt him by not supporting his neck.

ncc1701
Learner
Learner

Post by ncc1701 »

lilgossip wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:That was really harsh the way Justine was flinging loam around!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it too. Liam's neck did not look comfortable at all. Justine could have seriously hurt him by not supporting his neck.
Exactly! Oh my goodness, what the fuck was he doing with Liam, never do that with babies and toddlers without support to neck! And esp he was flinging Liam right up, I really wonder if Liam does not already have shaken baby syndrome, because J would have been doing this sensless flighing up for some time already since they both said Liam likes it. Which meant they started flinging him up when he was even younger and please I pray J had his hand on his neck if he did the flinging up so aggressively like this to Liam. That might explain why Liam seems so disconnected with everything, and also he might have suffered retinal detachment from the way he was flung... Poor Liam!!!

hey_its_bi_boy
Learner
Learner

Post by hey_its_bi_boy »

I don't know if it bothers anybody else but I hate the way she spells baube. Its bubby not ba u be. It annoys me to no end. Like once it's a mistake but everytime "oh it's leeyum's baube" or "leeyum loves his baube" if she's not familiar with the term then ask your damn husband to spell it out for you instead of looking like a mooreon everytime you mispell it. Pendeja geeze

babyburr+beluga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babyburr+beluga »

DamnAsian wrote:I'll just leave this here.
:? WTF haven't even watched it yet..so over the top

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

What are these too going to do when they have to drop off Liam at Daycare or Kindergarten? Are they going to hover around every single day at his school? Lol

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

hey_its_bi_boy wrote:I don't know if it bothers anybody else but I hate the way she spells baube. Its bubby not ba u be. It annoys me to no end. Like once it's a mistake but everytime "oh it's leeyum's baube" or "leeyum loves his baube" if she's not familiar with the term then ask your damn husband to spell it out for you instead of looking like a mooreon everytime you mispell it. Pendeja geeze

They are trying to type the Yiddish term for "grandma" which is Bubbe or Bobeh (there are other less used alternate spellings but "baube" isn't one. At least not one I know). I get why April wouldn't know the proper spelling, but Justine should. :roll:

hey_its_bi_boy
Learner
Learner

Post by hey_its_bi_boy »

Indygrl wrote:
hey_its_bi_boy wrote:I don't know if it bothers anybody else but I hate the way she spells baube. Its bubby not ba u be. It annoys me to no end. Like once it's a mistake but everytime "oh it's leeyum's baube" or "leeyum loves his baube" if she's not familiar with the term then ask your damn husband to spell it out for you instead of looking like a mooreon everytime you mispell it. Pendeja geeze

They are trying to type the Yiddish term for "grandma" which is Bubbe or Bobeh (there are other less used alternate spellings but "baube" isn't one. At least not one I know). I get why April wouldn't know the proper spelling, but Justine should. :roll:
Yes exactly! Since he's Mr. Perfect he should know it and correct her

duffkeekz
Talker
Talker

Post by duffkeekz »

Long time no GG! Work has been crazy and it made me thinking about how you guys always talk smack about April being a "teacher". As a daycare worker, it crushes me to see you talk like that and especially because my pregnant sister who works extremely hard is a pre-k teacher at our daycare. I know WHY you say it - because April claims to have been an actual teacher in an elementary school and apparently has these two degrees from her double major - but I hope you all know how hard we work at daycares! We do just as much work as the teachers (and with less pay) if not more because we start educating these kids at a young age, changing diapers, potty training, crawling, walking, learning to read/write, nurture them, and we are with the kids from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm - we don't go 8:15 am to 3:00 pm like the elementary schools around me. Although not all of us have degrees, quite a bit of us do. I currently have a degree in education and am going to pursue another degree as well. I chose the daycare life because I absolutely love it, I get to see kids ranging from infants (our youngest ones start at 6 weeks) to even middle school age during the summer/after school! I get to know all the kids very well and it's a really rewarding career. I completely understand why you say it the way you do about April but let's not forget our early childhood educators who work really hard (unlike Ape & Justin) :love2:
Image Image

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

PuppiesLove wrote:This "engineer" can't even figure out Liam's toy.

I feel bad for Sharon, she's gotta put up with their bullshit in order to see her grandson.

Setting up a play area was OTT to me. Like wth? Sharon can't pull out some toys for him? I'm sure that had her eyes rolling when she got home from the walk. They obviously don't have better things to do with their time. I also liked how they had a ride all the way to the airport...but Sharon? Took bart for sure. Why they couldn't take bart I don't know because I'm sure that if YT&WalMart weren't paying, it still would've happened.

Ape is so so so ungrateful they have family who are able to watch their precious heir.
The whole 'setting up a play area' was weird to me. Apparently they do it regularly. They put out way too many toys out there. Why not give him two or three? There are things they can do to help Sharon out...like not making a big mess for her to clean up.

Oh yeah...and the reason April and Justin didn't leave anything specific behind for Liam?...they have their pitchers plastered all over the walls of their house...not home.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

zoie+sammy490 wrote:Where is Josie on the comments? I haven't seen her :P hounding people on the comments in about a week or so! Have we finally pushed her away?? Maybe she finally realized that she needs to shut her mouth and let people speak their mind OR maybe A and J delete the negative comments so much that it doesn't leave Josie anyone to talk tohttp://gurugossiper.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=162&t=19873#
:P
No worries. She is there lol saw plenty from MommyJos

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

^ we just talking about April claiming to be a "teacher" when in fact she was a intern. No one is saying anything bad about being a daycare worker. I know daycare workers works really hard. I for once would never dare to work as one. Lol can't handle that many kids at once.

April never once says she "intern" she always say she was a "teacher" . And any time she talks about it she always say " when I used to be a preschool teacher" .

Itworksforme
Debater
Debater

Post by Itworksforme »

They seriously left while Liam was on his walk with Grandma? Are they this stupid? That's parenting 101. NEVER sneak away on your child.
Explain to them you have to leave but you will be back. Now, I realize that Liam will not understand or have any concept of time but still . It's not a good habit to be in.
Do they really believe he was signing for April ? Yea, ok and he also said "I don't know" when asked what sound a car makes.
They are delusional.
They have attachment issues for real. I had to go back to work when my kids were 8 weeks old, trust me, I know what it's like to leave them. I have never in my 21 years of being a parent, ever heard of a parent doing this. Taking their child's toy or shirt to smell while they are away from him.
Like others have mentioned, maybe take something of a boyfriend or husband/wife to have their smell with you. That's your PARTNER, not your CHILD !
The way they are smothering this child, all the attention they give him, the way they both jump when he says jump, all boils down, to truly creating a monster brat.

And what was that small clip of Justaloser holding Liam while he was whimpering ? Do they think it proves he loves his DuhDuh ?
Last edited by Itworksforme on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Lol. Yeah right... He doesn't sign for milk or for mommy. If he is pointing to the chair and signing, that means he thinks that's what you have to do for milk.

I have not seen him once in Ape's arms, pulling or tugging at her shirt trying to get milk. I see Gabe's kid do that all the time. Doesn't seem like this child is addicted to her melk.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

I agree with you guys that Justin was too rough when he was flailing Loam up and down. My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw it. Doesn't he understand that can hurt his own child? He is so creepy. The whole vlog was very weird and sad. Justin over acts like crazy...like when he was hugging loam before leaving and then at the airport when he was holding that toy.
He needs to go to acting classes rather than those damn music classes.

What the actual eff are they going to speak at this panel? Will April do the bobble head thing again combined with that lip smacking of hers? Will Justin be on his guard this time and not shout at her in front of everyone?

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

hey_its_bi_boy wrote:
Indygrl wrote:

Yes exactly! Since he's Mr. Perfect he should know it and correct her
I'm with you, it irritates me every time I see her spelling of it. Justine is Jewish and was obviously raised using the term so he should know how to spell it. That he hasn't corrected her either makes him a mooreon or an asshole. I'm going with both.

januxox

Post by januxox »

Did they also have to add the sad music in the background when saying goodbye to liam? lmao they are nuts. Keep saying that your stomach hurts ape but chow down on that dessert! lol

Justin wore his horrible suit today lol its on IG

SweetMelissaPDX
Talker
Talker

Post by SweetMelissaPDX »

They said the panel is about social media.

Glozell (spelling) will be there. They didnt mention any other names for some reason. (Glozell is a comedian for those who never heard of her. I used to watch her back in the day. She went to Collen and Josh's wedding the other day. Colleen is the Miranda Sings lady. Over a million views for the wedding video so far)

I am looking forward to their interaction w glozell if they vlog any of it and if she does.

Shane Dawnson made a video revealing he is bisexual. Finally. It was worth watching the long video. He did a good job.

I would pay to see him and Justin together doing a video.

kyungmi
Talker
Talker

Post by kyungmi »

Nikory wrote:So April thanks everyone including the Uber driver but didn't thank her MIL for watching Liam? Ungrateful biatch. Yes, she mentioned her in highlights but only because Sharon sent her Pitchurs but still didn't thank her.
Wow I just commented this on their vlog but decided to delete it because I don't want to have to deal with their shit.
kyungmi c:

Return to “AprilAthena7”