A/J TvFakinfakinfakinfakinfakinfakinYEAH P.39

cakelady
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A/J TvFakinfakinfakinfakinfakinfakinYEAH P.39

Post by cakelady »

Love the title! I was making caramelized onions for dinner tonight and had to share a pic! LOL! These took an hour too cook, low and slow. :D

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

Love the title. :tu:
May the bridges I burn light the way.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

I watched and I'm not sure how I can be more shocked, but I am. Their behavior around that child is SO disturbing. Every little thing he does is deserving of 'yay's' and 'good job's'. It's difficult to watch.

Then April going on about him enjoying mac'n'cheese. Ya think? Gee...I never met a kid in my life who didn't like the stuff. I'm going to look forward now to April's weird ass backwards macaroni and cheese. I'm sure that will be interesting!

Their discussion of Liam's bed time was also a head scratcher. The child takes two naps a day and also goes to bed at 7pm. He's sleeping more than my infants slept when they were mere months old! The issue they have is that every second that Liam is awake they're tripping over each other to play with him and they can't get anything done...they've created that problem, and it's not going to get better. The time will come when he's not going to want to nap...then the house will fall apart, they'll be unwashed (more than they already are) and no 'work' will be done. BUT Liam will be happy!! They are disturbed.

The child does not speak words, April. He's babbling noises.

I don't know why I bother watching. It just makes me frustrated and angry.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Love the thread title.

So it was April who edited the vlog for today? Yeesh neither can edit.

What was the title of the vlog when her mother was sick? I didn't watch back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anora87
Debater
Debater

Post by Anora87 »

LOL I love the title!

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I prefer to have April edit the vlogs over Justin. While her editing skills sucks, I didn't find today's vlog as annoying as other days. I know it's definitely because Justin was hardly in the vlog: no monologues, small snippets of him, short clip of him playing the piano etc

Ape: if you're reading this, just get more practice editing coz I rather watch your edits over his.

kyungmi
Talker
Talker

Post by kyungmi »

1. Yes Justine, logically, grabbing a hot bowl from the microwave is "manlier" than with a glove, but grabbing it gloveless and then bitching and whining about how hot it was is probably the least manly of all options.

2. They lack so much common sense for parents, ESPECIALLY Justin. They complain about Loam not wanting to go down at 7pm... Maybe it's time to cut it to one nap? If that's not the case, then who the HELL gets a child all excited by reading a bedtime story so dramatically that they rip their shorts? And who in their right mind shakes and throws a kid up and down right before bedtime? You get a kid sleepy with soft stories, warm temperature, etc... I mean come on, it's even recommended for adults not to exercise before bed because it gets the body excited...
kyungmi c:

emilymari3
Informer
Informer

Post by emilymari3 »

MSmom wrote:I watched and I'm not sure how I can be more shocked, but I am. Their behavior around that child is SO disturbing. Every little thing he does is deserving of 'yay's' and 'good job's'. It's difficult to watch.

Then April going on about him enjoying mac'n'cheese. Ya think? Gee...I never met a kid in my life who didn't like the stuff. I'm going to look forward now to April's weird ass backwards macaroni and cheese. I'm sure that will be interesting!

Their discussion of Liam's bed time was also a head scratcher. The child takes two naps a day and also goes to bed at 7pm. He's sleeping more than my infants slept when they were mere months old! The issue they have is that every second that Liam is awake they're tripping over each other to play with him and they can't get anything done...they've created that problem, and it's not going to get better. The time will come when he's not going to want to nap...then the house will fall apart, they'll be unwashed (more than they already are) and no 'work' will be done. BUT Liam will be happy!! They are disturbed.

The child does not speak words, April. He's babbling noises.

I don't know why I bother watching. It just makes me frustrated and angry.
I was also puzzled with the bedtime conversation. Liam is fighting his bedtime because if he is still napping twice a day then 7pm is probably too early for him and he is not ready for sleep....they should really try and transition him to one nap a day. My 18 month old goes to bed at 7pm...wakes up between 6-7am and takes one nap from 12:30/1ish till 3. She naturally was not taking her morning nap anymore around Liam's age....I am sure he is getting close to dropping that morning nap. And like you said MsMom....they don't know how to do ANYTHING unless Liam is sleeping. That's when they clean, shower, do whatever and then as soon as Liam is awake BAM it's like they have to drop any and all house work to attend to him. They are going to be in for a shock when he down to one nap or when he takes no naps anymore. I do all my house work when my daughter is awake and I take a nap when she does :D I am usually pretty tired by then. But I involve her in the cleaning and she helps me....or she plays with her toys independently. When I am done with what I need to get done THEN I will sit down and play with her. April and Justin (for some reason) think they need to constantly be entertaining Liam...they are going to SOOOO regret that later down the line when Liam can't function or do anything by himself because mom and dad aren't entertaining him. They are creating a monster!

Anora87
Debater
Debater

Post by Anora87 »

kyungmi wrote:1. Yes Justine, logically, grabbing a hot bowl from the microwave is "manlier" than with a glove, but grabbing it gloveless and then bitching and whining about how hot it was is probably the least manly of all options.

2. They lack so much common sense for parents, ESPECIALLY Justin. They complain about Loam not wanting to go down at 7pm... Maybe it's time to cut it to one nap? If that's not the case, then who the HELL gets a child all excited by reading a bedtime story so dramatically that they rip their shorts? And who in their right mind shakes and throws a kid up and down right before bedtime? You get a kid sleepy with soft stories, warm temperature, etc... I mean come on, it's even recommended for adults not to exercise before bed because it gets the body excited...
Justine shouldn't be talking about what a man does, when he can't even act like one. A real man would help provide for his family by getting a job.
Fuck, I can't stand this idiot. I've noticed he is always checking when April is filming (or himself for that matter) that he is in the shot. He'll check multiple times. There's a big difference in the vlogs when April is editing: Less Justin.

In the past I thought bad parenting and neglecting a child would have to do with psychical and mental abuse, but these assholes showed me wrong.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:I prefer to have April edit the vlogs over Justin. While her editing skills sucks, I didn't find today's vlog as annoying as other days. I know it's definitely because Justin was hardly in the vlog: no monologues, small snippets of him, short clip of him playing the piano etc

Ape: if you're reading this, just get more practice editing coz I rather watch your edits over his.
Hell hath definitely frozenth overth because I left a similar comment. All she needs is more practice to figure out what works and doesn't. It also gives additional proof that even when she edits herself cleaning, she needs improvement. Hint: long strokes, cover the entire surface even to the edge of the walls.

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

^^they're incapable of multi-tasking but in all honesty, they're just lazy and full of excuses. They're lazy idiots and sadly, are well on their way to raising one as well if they keep this up.

I am laughing my ass off over your comments on Juststinky's creepy shitty love song for Fakepril. What a psycho. He must have been so proud of himself. It's a hard proof that she only married him for money because a girl like April, with her ambitious streak and self-important crap won't be receptive to a guy like him for nothing . God, his voice will haunt me at night from now on. *shudders*

Justine remains to be a pompous ass, Ape continues to kiss ass and rip off ideas from her YT friends and Liam still hasn't shown any sign of development. They hover 24/7 on the comment section and the sky is blue.

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

Was anyone weirded out by the split screen, one was of Liam playing in the park and the other was of the mop. I guess if she included herself in the cleaning it wouldnt have looked ridiculous but it was just bizarre seeing a mop moving back and forth :rofl:

All these years and they still dont know how to make a decent vlog. Anyways more comedy moments for us :tu:

Anora87
Debater
Debater

Post by Anora87 »

Her mopping skills are poor for someone who claims she loves cleaning. And does she ever vacuum the tiles and not just the carpets? If she is just sweeping and steam cleaning, her floors will not be cleaner, the dirt has just been spread around :D

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Anora87 wrote:In the past I thought bad parenting and neglecting a child would have to do with psychical and mental abuse, but these assholes showed me wrong.
Unfortunately, there are Noah's Arks full of bad parents who "neglect" their children in the non-traditional way and outsiders can not do a damn thing about it. Which is why I'm hoping Loamn does go to school as well gets more doctors visits. With that type of exposure and frequency, someone in the professional world is bound to pull A&J aside. I also don't believe A&J tell Loamn's doctors the truth. They have a reputation and history of lying, why would this be an exception?

I also hope that he gets to spend more time with people outside of A&J. Even if their feelings get hurt, I am SURE that someone is pointing out major concerns. A&J can block and delete their comment section but they can't do it in real life.

Great-grandma is a doll. We'll see what happens when she sleeps over the A&J bubble world next week. I hope that she's not sleeping over JUST to film CookWithGrandma. I hope JustaPrick and Loamn spends quality time with her.

babyburr+beluga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babyburr+beluga »

Bitch blocked me on my second account, all I said was "ape are you going to take your mom on a spa date, like Judy did her mom so you can have mother daughter time" my comment got deleted and I was blocked..what a bitch :FU: I notice Justin like someone said yesterday on the thread, Justabitch let Loan hand go today at the park right at the tree stomp, That is so dangerous and the kids might loose his balance (God Forbid) and bust his face open, he lets his hand go knowing the poor child can't walk right at the stomp. what an irresponsible asshole...they both don't have one damn mustard seed of parental instincts.

Liz_222
Talker
Talker

Post by Liz_222 »

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ape, NOBODY wants to watch you mop! I'd rather watch paint dry.

Nextlevel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nextlevel »

I wonder if Justin's ex co-workers watch the vlogs. Judging from how much he has done to help build their channel and brand I doubt he was a hard worker in the corporate world. He's a schemer! He does little work and expects big returns. He's a lot of hot air too... He tries to sound sophisticated by using big words. I don't even think April is sexually attracted to him anymore. The passion was visible when he had a job. She went out of her way to please him. Now since he opted to be a housewife and attached to her boob 24/7, I think the chemistry went out the door. What kinda man takes over his wife's dream and makes it worse? YouTube was HER thing! Being the controlling, jealous WOMAN he is, he totally hijacked it. Can you imagine he gave up health benefits etc in the corporate world to stay at home pretending to be busy... How can any woman get moist for that? I cringe!

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Anyone notice Justin keep looking at the camera while April was filming grandma and Liam? Lol

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

i feel like :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :*&^%: :*&^%: :*&^%: :*&^%: :hic: when justine talks about being a "manly man" STFU ALREADY!!!!! i bet i am more manly man than you!!! i put up all the shelves in my house, i set up all our ikea furniture, i fix and install all our electronics!!! i and i watch baseball, EVERY DAY! my husband cooks, cleans, does laundry ( i have done laundry TWICE since we got married 3 years ago), and is catering to me bc i am studying for the bar exam day and night. we are BOTH more "MANLY" than you ever will be and so is most of the human population!!! *breath out*

Return to “AprilAthena7”