Michelle's tv appearances

AnonGirl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Michelle's tv appearances

Post by AnonGirl »

She's on the Dr. Oz show today (S6 Ep 178 "Summer Travel & Vacation Scams You Need to Know"). She talked about the Kylie Jenner lips and how to overdraw your lips to get a fuller look. Dr. Oz asked her if she overdraws and she says, "No, mine are natural. Thanks mom!"

LOL Natural my ass!

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Michelle's tv appearances

Post by TrixieMattel »

Natural? Michelle girl... please.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Totally natural; there's a tree that grows syringes full of silicone fillers.

AnonGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by AnonGirl »

BabeYeah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BabeYeah »

"Guisee. Queen Mish is 100% natural ok. As you age, your chin will naturally grow and your lips will become fuller. It's all about the natural beauty."

Said NO ONE EVER.

EurekaMreum
Talker
Talker

Post by EurekaMreum »

Michelle seems so uncomfortable when she's in front of the camera (just like that TODAY's "spring trends" fiasco), but what irks me is that she always give the same "no inyections, natural beauty" bullshit. I know that she can do whatever she wants with her face and body, but don't give that "natural beauty" crap to the people, it's not fair. Your upper lip didn't get tattoed by itself, Mish.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/summer- ... 5654275001 Here's the video if anyone wants to see it.

mari
Debater
Debater

Post by mari »

I mean.... TECHNICALLY silicone is derived from a natural element so that makes this twat all natural right?

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

mari wrote:I mean.... TECHNICALLY silicone is derived from a natural element so that makes this twat all natural right?
I suppose if you take a left at the lights and tape the ends together. It kinda counts.

Saely
Learner
Learner

Post by Saely »

I left my TV on that channel that day and didn't pay attention that Dr. Oz was on. I felt a chill down my spine when I heard Michelle. Two infamous quacks on the same screen... lol. I felt bad for the audience who don't know who she is and she out there deceiving them.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Lolololol those models were fake as hell
Michelle didn't even try with the woman's lips.

leeloo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leeloo »

http://www.forbes.com/video/4534168931001/

Along with a Forbes article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/natalierobe ... d=17705959
"You can label me whatever you want, but I live in a label free world. I don't believe in labels. I believe I can be whatever I want. I'm a multi-faceted being, and so is everyone else in this world."
Look at her getting in a tizzy. I can't help but feel that this is directly related to the feminist interview, since she kept repeating that before. That's a very nice, general vague philosophy, but you have embraced plenty of other labels. *Ahem* Artrepreneur? (haha) Businesswoman? Boss? How about your little profile heading that you keep updating: full time inspirer + vibe master ∞ DREΛMER.

This video clip is very short; I'm not sure if there is more out there? But it's the same thing we always see. When she is sitting with someone, she just nods, nods, nods in agreement. "Absolutely." "Yes." She literally cannot have a meaningful back-and-forth on video. Insert little cutesy mannerisms. I think Kelly Osbourne, who definitely isn't perfect, was way more engaging. And another "quote" of hers that is so generic and vague: "I believe the only person stopping you is you."

The Forbes article.... absolutely nothing new to give. She is so lucky that she struck gold with Ipsy. Everything else of hers has run/is running into the ground. I'm really not sure though how much of Ipsy's success has anything to do with Michelle Phan. You know there are plenty of other people making the big decisions and doing the heavy lifting.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Michelle, the only 'fuck you' you could ever give me is reaching master level at your artistry, and yet you can't even seem to break away from the amateur phase of it. You are the Kim Kardashian of the makeup industry; talentless, pandering, and a complete narcissist. You have the personality of a house plant. You copy other people's work (let's face it, Ipsy aka My Glam was her rendition of the other beauty product mailing services; her fame was what got it to where it is, a fame based on shitty makeup videos) and you never stand up for what is true. You are a coaster. Your survival is dependent upon the idiocy of youth, and unfortunately, that is a well that will never run dry. The wind beneath your wings are all winds of ignorance and irresponsibility. You will never be an integral person.

So shove your Hallmark motivational slogans up your ass. You'll never be a real master artist.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by lookanothergossiper »

Trololol wrote:Michelle, the only 'fuck you' you could ever give me is reaching master level at your artistry, and yet you can't even seem to break away from the amateur phase of it. You are the Kim Kardashian of the makeup industry; talentless, pandering, and a complete narcissist. You have the personality of a house plant. You copy other people's work (let's face it, Ipsy aka My Glam was her rendition of the other beauty product mailing services; her fame was what got it to where it is, a fame based on shitty makeup videos) and you never stand up for what is true. You are a coaster. Your survival is dependent upon the idiocy of youth, and unfortunately, that is a well that will never run dry. The wind beneath your wings are all winds of ignorance and irresponsibility. You will never be an integral person.

So shove your Hallmark motivational slogans up your ass. You'll never be a real master artist.
and her company makes 150 million in revenue. I don't think she cares about all the hates she gets at the point.

Return to “Michelle Phan”